[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why even discuss politics on a kazakhi yurta-erecting chatroom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1495571746428.jpg (92KB, 784x767px) Image search: [Google]
1495571746428.jpg
92KB, 784x767px
Why even discuss politics on a kazakhi yurta-erecting chatroom when you actually are just broken inside and need to come in terms with your inner feelings of despair instead, in order to truly develop yourself as a person?

We all say that final redpill is realizing hitler did nothing wrong, when the final redpill should be to embark upon a journey of self-improval to survive in a post-civil war western world.
>>
SURVEY THREAD
Ignore Ops with Questions

>Filter
What
Why
How
>>
>>128910512
Oh no! I've been found out! All is lost now.
>>
Because distraction is always easier than actually facing your problems. Psych 101. Almost always, an outside force is required to kick the individual out of this maladaptive state and to the path of conflict.
>>
>>128912171
Good post. What kind of outside force do you mean, something on macro scale like civil war, or micro scale, such as mummy cancelling your neetbux and threatening kicking you out?
>>
>>128913092
Any of that. Any experience that changes the inner status quo, wether it be a glance in the life of a different, more successful person, a thought in a book, a youtube video or whatever - the interaction of the stifled mind and the out-of-ordinary new pattern, if strikes right in somewhere exactly right, could serve a catalyst of change, for better or worse.

I've changed when my girlfriend left me, when my friends welcomed in their home for the first time, when i kicked my mother out of my life, and when i understood that my current carreer path leads to fucking nowhere, when i discovered /pol, etc. Self-reflection is the key, i think, when you think about your thinking, as if an outsider of yourself.
>>
>>128910366
Is there anybody in this country that does not wish for death deep inside?
Discussing politics with strangers keeps me somewhat in the loop about what is happening in the world and offers something to focus on. If I stopped that, I would probably just stare into the void for a few months and then hang myself in the forest.
Sure that would end my feelings of despair, but I don't think it is morally okay.
>>
>>128914546
I've had similar experiences myself, but sadly many people on /pol/ are just bandwagoning on the dank alt right maymays and are not actually on board with anything that we are talking about, so they tend to be edgy shit and there is no real telling if they are ironic or not.
>>
>>128915517
I was somewhat happier before getting into politics but also too much of an emo fag who obsessed over past relationships. Focus on politics too much though is a distraction, but nothing more. Remember that outside of internet, politics practically doesn't even exist. I mean, when I speak with the normies, they hardly even care about politics. Some friend I tried to redpill on muslim immigrant crime openly said to me that switch the topics because it kinda brings the mood down.
>>
File: 1478435536701.jpg (334KB, 1520x1604px) Image search: [Google]
1478435536701.jpg
334KB, 1520x1604px
>>128916138
Sure politics is a distraction, but so is everything else. Politics is just a distraction that takes more effort to understand. Its not like its really that much different from celebrity gossip or reality TV shows.
>>
>>128916138

Been coming here for years and, desu, I can't ever remember politics really being discussed here. It's more of a place where people comment on current events with a twist.
>>
>>128910512
Fuck off you dumb faggot. I have a question for you: Whats it like not knowing who your father is?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.