[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russian soldier in Syria rapping over 50 Cent's I Like The

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66Ia36I9VAk

Former Russian diplomat influencing Drmpbhft here, I used to enjoy seeing my comerades in Syria kicking ass. They're getting influenced by american music now, though I can see why it's kinda catchy. In all seriousness we can't let them get the Kanye West codes.
>>
>>128909898
This is now a Russians singing American music thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV4IjHz2yIo
>>
>>128909898
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrg0X9H6FGU
>>
>>128909898
how mindfucked will you be if I told you that he was not freestyling to anything, that was just a normal russian military briefing with an eminem track overlaid
>>
>>128910565
man, thats something right out of a SNL skit or a scene from Team America.
We live in a fucking simulation
>>
File: IMG_5728.jpg (61KB, 580x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5728.jpg
61KB, 580x333px
>>128909898
Russians are negroid-mongoloids so sing negroid music of their people, all Eastern Europe should be destroyed, only west Europeans are white

Pic related, east European shitskin vs west European aryan, the choice isn't hard people
>>
>>128910565
Fly me to the moon/ let me play among the stars...
>>
>>128912021
Quiet Ahmed!

Don't you have a van to drive?
>>
>>128912443
>east European Roma gypsy calling anyone achmed
How does it feel to be worthless? Even the most lowly paki in the poorest neighbourhood of London is worth more than your entire country, watch your tongue in the future you scum
>>
File: 1496786173309.png (345KB, 628x728px) Image search: [Google]
1496786173309.png
345KB, 628x728px
>>128909898
Russian here. I hate that fucking country.

Russians are literally niggers.
>>
File: proper british.jpg (13KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
proper british.jpg
13KB, 240x210px
>>128912021
Nice bait sandnigger. Dont think that you are superior because you can blow up some teenagers.
Try this shit in Poland and we will part you limb from limb, drowning you in pigs blood
>>
>>128912021
>West European
>White
>>
>>128912721
You gotta go back
>>
>>128913989
>I KNOW, ILL CALL HIM SANDNIGGER THATLL ALL SHOW HIM HHAHAHAHAHA IM SO FUNNY AND RACIST GUYS!!!!!
Listen here you scum, your people should feel privileged to plumb the toilet of the poorest pakis in London, sniffing the shit encrusted bowl of which the smell remind you of your place. I can't wait for Germany to force open your pathetic borders so Arabs can pour in and destroy your pathetic 'civilisation', fucking and cumming in your sisters and daughters getting them pregnant to wipe out your people for good
>>
>>128914911
Calm down Achmed. Only an hour to go before you can have a Snickers.
>>
File: Russian Shuttle.jpg (352KB, 1217x860px) Image search: [Google]
Russian Shuttle.jpg
352KB, 1217x860px
>>128910623
They couldn't get blue jeans but they got our culture. Those fucking hair cuts and clothes LOL, they must be on ACID.
>>
>>128915628
I'm not Ackmed, but the same applies for you anyway, your sister will marry a paki man and your nephew will be called Muhammad
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.