[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will you faggots understand they don't attack Italy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: country.png (31KB, 598x604px) Image search: [Google]
country.png
31KB, 598x604px
Every time I come on this board, I hear all the time things like, italy's the best against terrorism because they immediately deport, spain is better cause they dealt with it before hurr durr ecc. ecc.
When will you understand muslims(IS) attack specific countries as RETALIATION for what they do in their homeland? Just look at this table(pic for reference https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_intervention_against_ISIL), do you think it is a coincidence that 99% of the attacks happen only in the countries directly involved in the war in Syria? Italy and Spain are full of potential terrorists, who laid out plans to bomb the shit out of this place, they simply do not do it(yet) because THEY HAVE NO REASON TO.
I am an Italian fag just like you, do you really think Angelino Alfano is the most efficient anti-terror minister in europe? Don't make me fucking laugh. If tomorrow we started throwing bombs from planes like the frogs or UK or belgium, we would see this fuckers attacking our cities! EU IS AT WAR, it is just an ASYMMETRICAL one, and they fight it on our soil because we do it too. This is not to say shit like #notallmuslims or faggotries like that, but we must understand we are not fighting against goatfucking retards! Muslims must GTFO of europe because this is our land, our culture and our race, but do not fucking pretend that if your country was bombed daily and you had the chance to retaliate you wouldn't. And stop saying Italy and Spain have it all figured it out, we are better than many other european countries, but not to THIS level. Stop focusing on terrorism guys, we must fight against Muslims because they have different values, ideas, and they are completely incompatible with our homeland, therefore they must be closed in ghettos or GTFO.
>>
>>128909058
>HURR DURR THEY DON'T ATTACK SOUTH EUROPEANS CUZ THEY AR MOORS RAPE BABIES
explain why poland and hungary are safe too
>>
>>128910114
>1) they have virtually no muslim, so obviously they are safe
>2)even if they had them, I doubt they would attack them since, again, if you look at the table hungary and poland, just like italy and spain, they are not militarily involved in sirya
>>
>>128909058
why are you so angry Benito?
>>
>>128910525
Not angry at all, but I live in italy as the son of a german father and a british mother, and I get tired of hearing all these Robertos and Pedros in this board bloating on how their country is dah best in the world in intelligence and counter-terrorism, they are delusional.
>>
>>128909058
Good post
>>
>>128910506
that was my point man

Naturally this thread will be ignored
>>
Sweden attacks the kebabs?
>>
>>128913446
Ah sorry man, I thought you were trying to contest me, it usually happens when I try to explain this here in Rome. I'd love to see more people discuss about this but what can you do.
>>
>>128909058
They'll find reason anon, don't worry.
See, those fucks just want to have islam take over the world, no exceptions.
For now, France and Britain are easily justifiable targets.
Because we're the only ones with real armies to hurt them at home.
But logic doesn't hold with them. Sooner or later, they'll find out Vatican is in fucking Italy.
How about you fucking do your job and sink those fuckers in the Mediterranean?
You'll eventually have to, so might as well start now.
>>
>>128914188
Of course the thread will be ignored not enough shitposting and Fun Stuff happening you're too serious just relax your ass man
>>
>>128909058
spain had the biggest terrorist attack after 9/11 in the western world you dumb ass spaghetti nigger.
>>
>>128909058
>(((intelligence aid)))
Ayy
>>
File: IMG_20170114_224702.jpg (327KB, 720x724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170114_224702.jpg
327KB, 720x724px
>>128913949
You're not a Middle Eastern country you are 78% Christians and your official languages are Greek and Turkish so go back to your country but that's none of my business
>>
>>128909058
you show italy as being one of the most involved militarily on that chart
>>
>>128909058
>Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa and António Costa listed as commanders
topkek
>>
>>128914757
From al-qaeda not IS, it was a different time in a very different context swissbro
>>128915136
I was specifically talking about the main ground of operation, sirya, the countries that are suffering terror attacks this years are those that directly bomb that place, including russia. Italy and spain only send aid to the coalition.
>>
>>128915579
why does that chart show military forces for italy rather than military aid?
>>
>>128914367
I don't think Muslims want necessarily to take over the world frogm8, I have nothing against them as human beings, but we must understand that Europeans and Middle easterns shall never coexist peacefully, hence we must drive them away from our countries while we still can or suffer the consequences of our incompatible values. Europe is land for european men and values, middle east is land for muslim men and value. Are their values shit and disgusting in our eyes? yes. But let them destroy themselves as much as they want as long as they are not in contact with us, eventually, they will come to terms with this or self destroy.
>>
>>128915945
Look better, Italy and sirya box is colored in orange, which is for military aid, look the table directly from the source if you want.
>>
>>128915945
oh, so you're saying it only matters with syria with the attacks? doesnt matter about ground forces involvement in libya and afghanistan?

why the difference?
>>
>>128910977
why are you so mad? Spain and Italy have the best Secret Service in Europe, there is nothing to be mad about
>>
>>128916129
You should fucking read the book then.
It's literally states "kill all nonbelievers".
There was this infographic about how mudslimes influence their host country vs the % of population.
Basically, even if they're not 'extremists' they welcome sharia law and start pushing for it when their number is enough to fucking disrupt shit.
All the way to fucking christian persecution (including executions) and such, when the disease is not controlled soon enough.
>>
File: 1496826616560.jpg (3KB, 122x126px) Image search: [Google]
1496826616560.jpg
3KB, 122x126px
>>128914932
Reread my post Ahmed
>>
>>128916999
Is Cyprus nice? Seems kinda comfy to live on an island.
>>
>>128909058
what the fuck happened in Nigeria and why did we help them?
>>
>>128916848
Siryan territory is considered by IS their homeland, it is where their capital is, where their leaders are, the land from which they want to take the middle east and where their culture developed, foreign fighters always go there, I think it matters a very great deal to IS.
>>128916868
Again not mad, but do you really think Italy and Spain are sooooo good to be able to avoid terroristic attacks if they wanted? also considering how much italy is used as base for terrorists I don't think that's the case. I just think being able to pick, Italy and Spain are the last countries they would pick since they are not currently threatening or attacking them.
>>
>>128916978
Again, if you read my post, you will notice that's exactly what I said, their values, desires and ideas are disgusting for us and incompatible with europe, hence, ship all of them back in Sand land and watch them kill themselves or change.
>>
>>128917928
I would agree at first.
But I want you to realize it's just not enough.
Islamic terrorism didn't wait for rapefugees to happen.
Islam must be destroyed.
It must be removed from all records and memories.
>>
>>128917072
Greece lite
>>
>>128909058
What about the terror attacks in Belgium? afaik they are not involved in neither?

It's just that France and the UK have a shit ton more Muslims than Italy or Spain, same goes for Belgium.
More Muslims, more% to get hit

See countries like Poland, Hungary and Czech who were involved in Iraq but were never bombed.
>>
>>128917418
Boko Haram
>>
>>128918649
I don't know mate, who are we to say who can exist and who can't? I mean, go back 1000 years and islam was pretty based, still incompatible with europe and not belonging to our continent, but still, pretty based. Just because every now and then they go full monkey I'm not so sure it gives the right to say wether they can live or not. We go full monkey every now and then us too. Just take a walk in your average big western city nowadays, only degeneracy and sorrow....
>>
>>128919144
Look at the table, belgium unlike italy or spain bombs the shit out of sirya. Obviously if you don't have muslims in the population you won't get hit, but trust me italy is pretty packed in some places, not uk or france or sweden level, but understand it is too disproportionate, we get major terror attacks every couple of months in those countries + your occasional stabbing, like yesterday in france, in italy and spain absolutely nothing has happened yet.
>>
>>128917583
Italy manages to protect itself from terrorist attacks in two ways: precise processing of weak signals that allows targeted interceptions and preventive interventions and collaborations with the mafia.

I personally think that potential attacks could be successfully done only in center/north italy. The presence of criminal organizations, especially in the south, that control the territory does not allow the permeability of terrorists in their areas. Cells linked to Islamic extremism can cross, for example, Sicily, Calabria, Puglia and Campania, but they are not allowed to stop, the Camorra, N'drangheta and the Mafia may only gain from their passage, knowing that the presence of these subjects could only damage them, and viceversa. Even the terrorists themselves know that the control over the territory practiced by the mafiosi themselves would risk them to get them into the view of the investigators

Italy have 2 secret service working against them, 3 with the Interpool, that's more functional

also, what this anon said >>128918649
>>
>>128909058
Mama Mia Luigi maybe you should stop hating Europe
>>
File: 1493091110340.jpg (333KB, 953x831px) Image search: [Google]
1493091110340.jpg
333KB, 953x831px
>>128909058
THE JEW HAS TAKEN ALL THE MUSLIM HOMELANDS LOL AND HAVE THE DUMB MUSLIMS SO FUCKED UP THEY ARE BLOWING UP CHILDREN FOR NO REASON WHILE THE JEW COMPLETES THE GREATER ISRAEL PROPHESY.
>>
File: 1450205603945.jpg (768KB, 3000x1999px) Image search: [Google]
1450205603945.jpg
768KB, 3000x1999px
I was in Italy last week and you have about 4 trillion police and army near every important thing. You have Barriers of Peace everywhere. They'd probably kill a few people maximum and get hit with a hail of bullets.

There are bigger targets like the United Kaliphate and France. Military intervention plays a part, but it's not everything. Philippines aren't bombing anyone, neither are Sweden. Mudslimes gon' Mudslime, but bombing them surely doesn't help. Just get them all out of Europe now.
>>
>>128921957
SINKING THEIR BOATS COMING TO ITALY IS A GREAT START. EUROPE ISNT PART OF THE CALIPHATE. THEY SHOULD ALL GO BACK AND DRIVE THE JEW INTO THE SEA.
>>
>>128922327
Neptune will help us too
>>
>>128909058
didnt read

have muslims? have terrorism

even sweden got hit recently
>>
>>128910506
>they have virtually no muslims, so obviously are safe
>so obviously
>OBVIOUSLY

what is Germany and the EU's ultimate plan then?

(I only ask question i know the answers too)
>>
>>128909058
Doesn't Italy have experience with terrorist groups?
>>
File: 1496853016591.png (40KB, 441x660px) Image search: [Google]
1496853016591.png
40KB, 441x660px
>>128923484

i start to think that he is a liberal shill, there are some others faggots who keep shitting on everything

anyway, of course Italy have experience, pic related
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.