[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people of a particular colour hate other ethnicities within

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Here in the UK there seems to be growing tensions between 2nd/3rd generation Carribeans

Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis all hate each other. Arabs, Kurds, Turks and Persians all hate each other. People from China, Vietnam, Japan, Korea, and the Philippines all seem to hate each other.

As for white people. Well it's only this past century that we've stopped knocking the shit out of each other. Before then wars between England, Scotland, France, Italy, Germany and Spain were ten a penny for over a millennia. And there is still hatred for the Irish and Slavs from some whites too.

What gives? Does every ethnic group have a "master race within the master race" mentality or something?
>>
>>128898992
>Here in the UK there seems to be growing tensions between 2nd/3rd generation Carribeans

and African migrants. Forgot to finish that sentence.
>>
File: The Cost Of Islamic Incest.jpg (121KB, 818x893px) Image search: [Google]
The Cost Of Islamic Incest.jpg
121KB, 818x893px
>>128899054
Doesn't everyone in UK hate Pakistanis, Arabs and other Mudslimes by this point? If not, what the hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>128898992
>OP just realized that the "only whites can be racist" is a false narrative.

I remember my first beer too OP.
>>
>>128900333
No, I've always been aware of that. My point is that blacks hate fellow blacks from different countries, whites hate fellow whites from different countries, and Asians hate fellow Asians from different countries.
>>
File: Pyramid.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramid.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>>128898992

Divide & Conquer based on Tribal Identity decreasing.

This can also be seen in the Black Community's of the US where the differences in skin colors/tones causes conflicts.
>>
>>128898992
Because they are of different races.
>>
It is almost like we evolved to mistrust people from other tribes as a survival mechanism over a few hundred thousand years.
>>
because countries that are near eachother geographically are more likely to have beef with eachother
>>
Turks aren't the same race as Arabs, Kurds and Persians.
>>
>>128901515
In-group/out-group behavior. It's what "prejudice" is, racism is just a particular variant of it previously relevant mostly to the US and SA where race/culture/language/socioeconomic status were basically the same. There's plenty of studies on it that pretty much negate race as the sole defining aspect of group identity, at least in some cases.

It's natural human behavior that's why I don't get when people make a big deal about "Racism" It's just a particular variant of a natural human tendency that in some ways makes more sense than hating someone for their religion, language, or political convictions
>>
>>128902138
I'm dying for the next KB...
>>
Because people become rivals with their nearest neighbour. There isn't any tension between, say Sweden and Bangladesh, but a good millenia of conflict between Sweden and Denmark. Immigrants bring these conflicts with them, and similar situations will occur between immigrant and naitve populations, as well as between immigrant groups.

In other words multiculturalism is the breeding ground for war. Nothing is worse for a society.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.