[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder to all British voters tomorrow: Don't betray your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: oswald-mosley.jpg (25KB, 248x350px) Image search: [Google]
oswald-mosley.jpg
25KB, 248x350px
Reminder to all British voters tomorrow: Don't betray your country by voting for the '''Conservative''' Theresa May. She is simply a delaying of the inevitable and her policies on things like the internet will be a detriment to our movement. I insist that all of you vote Labour tomorrow, not because they're better but because they are worse. The sooner the system collapses, the sooner we will achieve victory.
>>
>>128886258
This. Corbyn is the catalyst you guys need
>>
File: 1496848315975.jpg (104KB, 1365x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496848315975.jpg
104KB, 1365x768px
>>128886258
Corbyn might actually be more secretly based than people think.
>>
apple and other companies paying like 1% tax, whilst the tories continue to shaft the poor

if you arent wealthy enough to benefit from the tories, youd be a fucking idiot voting for those scum
>>
File: eternal anglo he watches.jpg (496KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
eternal anglo he watches.jpg
496KB, 570x570px
Who is /ouranglo/?
If the center-right is fucked up (well even here they're a bunch of cucks) what are the alternatives?
>>
>>128887545
We have none. However, I believe another Mosley will appear within our lifetimes. It's clear to me that the system of liberal democracy must fall to the brink for a truly great nation to rise.
>>
File: DoItForHim.jpg (80KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
DoItForHim.jpg
80KB, 1024x731px
>>128886258
>>
File: racewar sim.png (67KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
racewar sim.png
67KB, 250x250px
>>128888366

>another Mosley will rise

I think something similar will happen in every european country (well not sure about the cucked krauts) they are basically try to do what they have done in the U.S. in more than 50 (actually 100 years) in less than a decade. There will be blood, they will never manage to make us a minority in our fucking home.
>>
>>128887173
wtf i love corbyn now
>>
File: oswaldmoseley-tl.jpg (478KB, 2000x1443px) Image search: [Google]
oswaldmoseley-tl.jpg
478KB, 2000x1443px
>>128886258
Is it worthy of Britain to substitute one betrayal for another and in so doing only quicken our demise because we lack the heart to stand up against this failure of democracy in hour darkest hour?! No man that truly loves this Great nation of Britain can wish for it to perish that it may one day rise again, no, there will NOT be another day as long as we are divided and weak, there will NOT be another day until we refuse to be subjugated by these parasites and it is EVERY TRUE BRITONS DUTY TO STAND UP FOR WHAT HE BELIEVES AND FIGHT! FIGHT UNTIL THE VERY DEATH IF IT MUST BE, SO LONG AS IT IS NOT THE DEATH OF HIS NATION! FOR AS LONG AS THE NATION IS ETERNAL, SO DO IT'S PEOPLE MARCH ON THROUGH THE HALLS OF ETERNITY!!!
>>
If both choices suck, it's the right time to do a protest vote for UKIP or even BNP.
It's the only to make a point: that the UK stands up
We faced the same dillemas here in 2015, and I convinced my parents to vote PNR (same europarty as BNP). No MPs, but it went from 0,27% to 0,55%. It's facebook page got twice the likes (almost half of them 13-24yo) and I personally know various supporters from my school. It's always something
>>
>>128886258
Enjoy your mudslide invasion and civil war. Only ukip is a real political party in Britain.
>>
>>128886258
You may as well vote for Labour since the Tories are fucking cucked
Things will go to fucking shite, and the Tories will move further to the right, probably promising internment of those 23,000 sub-humans and whatnot to get re-elected
Tbqh I wish Hillary got elected for the same reason, accelerationism is the only logical position at this point
The system must burn, and a phoenix will rise from it's ashes
>>
>>128891556
there is nothing to fight for, britain died in ww2, this is the corpse of an abomination that needs to be put down, just like the rest of the western EU
accelerationism can at least save and redpill the eastern/mediterran part of this hell
>>
File: chevronactionflash.png (412KB, 980x711px) Image search: [Google]
chevronactionflash.png
412KB, 980x711px
>voting for any of them

it is pretty pathetic how many of the current year Brit posters have swallowed all the normie propaganda and actually believe May is in some way better though, this place is a shadow of its former self
>>
File: 1490352928008.jpg (50KB, 644x598px) Image search: [Google]
1490352928008.jpg
50KB, 644x598px
>>128886258
>>128887173
shills really stepping up your game
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.