[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's take a hypothetical scenario. Say the West (Europe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: iraqboylg.jpg (53KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
iraqboylg.jpg
53KB, 615x410px
Let's take a hypothetical scenario.

Say the West (Europe and Americas) were weak and poor countries, and Arab countries like Iraq and Afghanistan were rich and strong.

Let's say that these countries decided that, on a whim, to attack us, destroy our cities, our land and our children, and crush us under their heal, changing our government to their style, building military bases everywhere, exploiting us ruthlessly by force.

And let's say that the only effective way we had left of resisting them was the suicide bomber.

Would the actions of today's terrorists seem less like "evil militants" and more like "freedom fighters" considering that example?
>>
Go back to your home country Abdul
Saged
>>
Let's make the hypothetical more accurately reflect the facts.

Say the Western world was inhabited by dirt poor sheep farmers and the Arab nations were wealthy and strong, but needed oil. Oil is discovered in the United States and the Arab world decides to buy the needed oil from us, making us some of the richest people on earth. But inside Western societies there exists a hardcore cadre of zealots who resent doing business with Arabs, so take it upon themselves to conduct hundreds upon hundreds of terrorists acts in the Arab world, resulting the slaughter of thousands of Arabs. So then the Arab world reacts with military force against those armed barbarians to restore the peaceful trade between our societies.

See where this is going?
>>
"Let's just say-" How about no. it's pointless to compare real-life to your flip-flopped fantasy. Nobody understand the full extent of this issue as it is, how is anyone supposed to understand this backwards crap?
>>
File: Angaree.png (92KB, 321x236px) Image search: [Google]
Angaree.png
92KB, 321x236px
>>128882492
nope fuck them all to death
>>
>>128882492
nigga ww1 ww2 never caused euro refugees going to arab countries and it was way worst
>>
to add, A reverse make-believe world view isn't going to change our minds.
>>
>>128882492
you act like regular white people are the wanted this like the kike overlord din't do this for their gain.
>>
File: image.jpg (336KB, 810x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
336KB, 810x1440px
>>128885533
Checked
>>
>>128882492
>1 POST BY THIS ID
>>
>>128882492
all muslims must die.
that picture made me happy.
>>
>>128882492
None of our countries attacked the said countries. Your hypocritical scenario makes no sense.

And if you attack others you dont let them in as they already hate you
>>
if they were inviting me to come live with them and give me stuff. probably not.
>>
>>128882492
>And let's say that the only effective way we had left of resisting them was the suicide bomber.
Literally impossible. Suicide bombing is retarded and the only reason muzzies do it is because of religious retardery.
>>
>>128882492
logical fallacy by a hyper cuck brit fag. how many mudslime and nigger cocks do u let your fat snaggle tooth wife take on a weekly basis? cant wait for the sand nigger holocaust. ill be up front gunning as many down as i can. watch out Dearborne, your fucking days are numbered. white nationalists will march soon, yanking your shitty sandy families into the streets and executing you. as for this brit cucklord, please fucking die
>>
>>128882492
>on a whim
argument invalid
>>
>>128882492
When you cook your toaster streudel too long
>>
>>128885533
there was european refugees in africa middle east and india, but those places were run by Europeans then so its not like the natives had a say in that
>>
>>128882492
>Let's say that these countries decided that, on a whim, to attack us, destroy our cities, our land and our children, and crush us under their heal, changing our government to their style, building military bases everywhere, exploiting us ruthlessly by force.
We'd deserve it for being too weak to prevent it. And we indeed do deserve it, since that's precisely what's happening.
>>
>>128882492
So this is reason for us to lie down, perk our asses up, and take it from Achmed?

I don't care who started it first. I want to win, and that means removing kebab.
>>
>>128886293
keep fantasizing
>>
Assuming they maintain their same ethical values in this scenario, the answer is no.

They're fine with killing women and children, while western society is totally against that.

Basically, they're shitbags for the violence they commit, and will remain shitbags for that reason.

That's why radical sand niggers deserve to die.
>>
>>128882492
In this scenario would our suicide bombers target our own people who happen to be a different sect of the same religion?

Shill thread is obvious shill thread
>>
>>128882492
>TFW you will never be able to start a band in Sharia law lands and rape their women and have its government protect you from Christianphobe slander.
>>
>>128882492
teaser pic from Human Centipede 4 - Kebab.
>>
>>128882492
They would rape, enslave and kill you if they could. It's their way. Time to get the gloves off and make them thralls in their own countries, deport all. Gas the ones who cause shit
>Nothing of value
>NOTHING
>>
>>128882492
that doesnt even make sense you fucking kike
>>
>>128882492
>hypothetical scenario

You say that as if the terrorists who bomb us, and the politicians who support them aren't in league with the Saudi's and other scum already. Not to mention that we DO get called "evil militants" by the people who supports said terrorists, simply for objecting to being bombed in the service of a foreign ideal.

The fact that the imperialist bombs are delivered by goatfucker instead of jet is irrelevant. Your scenario is exactly what's already taking place in Europe.
>>
>>128882492
ISIS is not defending us tho
>>
>>128885929
Fuck off. I'll splap the head clean off ye, you fucking gowl.
>>
>>128886362
Not hundreds of thousands you stupid inbred
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.