[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASIO warns that china is destroying the integrity of the Aus

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1496239957393.jpg (11KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1496239957393.jpg
11KB, 325x325px
ASIO warns that china is destroying the integrity of the Australian political system

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2017/06/05/4678871.htm

>t. australian in germanistan for holiday
>>
>>128881290
Here

>http://abc net au/4corners/stories/2017/06/05/4678871.htm
https://archive.is/gzKXY
>>
>>128881290
So (((ABC))) are left leaning political biased news program that advocates muh islam ( a conservative religion) yet at the same time argues against chinese influence which is basically just about money and investments. Realllllly made me think
>>
>>128881889
(((investments))) yeah keep telling yourself that whilst they buy up all the land and influence our corrupt officials with massive donations of ching money. God speed to ASIO we need to understand what the chinks want from us in this case ABC did a good job in reporting this
>>
>>128882110
lmao abc is as kike program and promotes islam constantly
>>
The problem with Chinese is that they have high IQ and work hard. It's not what the Aus ruling class has in mind for the future of the proletariat.
>>
>>128882685
that's not the crux of what is being said here, in this case reporting about china's massive influence here is the topic, fuck off with your mudslime distraction tactics, australia is like 1 percent mudslime
>>
>>128882826
I don't want you faggots meddling in our politics
>inb4 not part of the CCP
I still don't want high power chinks meddling with our democracy
>>
>>128881889
4 corners is one of their better shows
they have exposed a lot of corruption over the years, some good investigative journalism
>>
>>128881290
you're still over there mate?
fucking bit long for a holiday
post more in the generals only seen you in there like once aye
>>
>>128881290
It's 2017 already, who gives a single FUCK about what ABC says.

And in the recent National Press Club talk, an American cuck was littering about how dangerous Trump is for their *intelligence* community.

Seriously?!
>>
>>128885377
>not worried about foreign influence at all
leave my country shitskin you're probably a spy

>>128883447
that I am, and yeah I can afford to be right now I have a bit of money saved up, gonna see some cool castles soon like marienburg

>>128885377
just because ABC can be biased in some areas doesn't mean that they are complete bullshit, four corners is actually a pretty decent news source
>>
So if people dont want to die to shitskins they are allegedly puppets of former commies.
>>
>>128888088
what are you talking about? sorry your comment is vague and undefined
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.