[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Personal disposable income has grown nearly 6 times more

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1751.jpg (111KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1751.jpg
111KB, 736x736px
>Personal disposable income has grown nearly 6 times more under Democratic presidents

>Gross Domestic Product (GDP) has grown 7 times more under Democratic presidents

>Corporate profits have grown over 16% more per year under Democratic presidents (they actually declined under Republicans by an average of 4.53%/year)

>Average annual compound return on the stock market has been 18 times greater under Democratic presidents (If you invested $100k for 40 years of Republican administrations you had $126k at the end, if you invested $100k for 40 years of Democrat administrations you had $3.9M at the end)

>The two times the economy steered into the ditch (Great Depression and Great Recession) were during Republican, laissez faire administrations

Why do republicans continue to ignore facts?
>>
>Still crying about Reagan.

Kind of sad tbqh.
>>
>>128881109
because they listen to fox news? and
>muh abortions and guns
>>
File: 1481176337019.jpg (175KB, 1000x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481176337019.jpg
175KB, 1000x1024px
>>128881109
>>
Its funny because the statement is taken from the context of someone who accepts the premise government is the cause of and solution to everything.
>>
File: 1436150395559.jpg (16KB, 168x285px) Image search: [Google]
1436150395559.jpg
16KB, 168x285px
>>128881109
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>128881109

But all of those things combined with Democratic destruction of immigration law has led to a mass importation of the Third World.

You can keep your fiat money bribes you dirty kike shill, I prefer my nation, culture, and people.
>>
facts have no place here
>>
>>128881109

>"le why vote against my interests, goy" meme
>using a gun control picture for bashing Republicans
>finger on trigger lol
>Republicans somehow solely responsible for world events in 1930s and 2000s
>screeching about GDP and stock market shit thats so far removed from the average voter that it might as well be made up numbers.

You obviously still don't know why you lost. Keep it up, I respect perseverance.
>>
>>128881580
But that's a blue board, pol is a red board
>>
>>128881109
>Doesn't understand reality
>Thinks the particular president affects the economic condition of the average person.
>"""Disposable income""" (=access to debt)
>Part of party that uses anti-1% rhetoric
>Part of party that siphons wealth into 1%
>Doesn't understand involvement of federal reserve in causing depressions and recessions.

Do you realize the ideological contradictions your post contains?
>>
>>128881398
Hitler died fifteen years before the Berlin Wall as built. My how embarrassing for you.
>>
>>128884422
kek
digits confirm
>>
>>128881314
still voting for Reganomics

kind of sad thqh
>>
>>128881520
This. And add to the fact that nobody is going to get rich working for someone else.
>>
>>128886547
oh yeas, meant to say - due to the wonders of international travel - I am posting from France, but that does not make me a french person... anymore than your Frenchfries are French...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.