[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This nigger just won't go away. Of course millenials and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 1493681961780.jpg (147KB, 1177x561px) Image search: [Google]
1493681961780.jpg
147KB, 1177x561px
This nigger just won't go away.
Of course millenials and liberals just eat all his bullshit up.

>Former U.S. presidentBarack Obamadelivered an extended, vicious coded critique of his successor Donald Trump on Tuesday inCanada, speaking to an audience of 6,000 fans at an event hosted by the Montreal Board of Trade.

>He bashed the rise of 'extreme nationalism and xenophobia and the politics of "us-versus-them",' a clear slap at Trump in the preferred language of American liberals.

>'In times of disruption we may go backward instead of forward,' he warned. 'We're going to have to replace fear with hope.'

>Obama drew laughter with a thinly veiled kick at theTrumpadministration's famous embrace of 'alternative facts,' saying that America in the less than 20 weeks since he left office has suddenly devolved into a place 'where we don't just have disagreements based on our opinions, but now people are just disagreeing on facts.'

>'And we're in an environment where we are only accepting information that fits our opinions, instead of basing our opinions on the facts that we receive. And evidence and reason and logic.

1/2
>>
>WE WUZ KANGS MUH DICK MUFUGGA GIBS ME DAT

Good hearing from you, Obongo.
>>
File: 1496748137554.jpg (31KB, 720x778px) Image search: [Google]
1496748137554.jpg
31KB, 720x778px
2/2

>In a seeming ad-lib, he cited the 18th-century European as one foundation of modern democracies, and said 'we should continue to promote those values.'

>Obama claimed that in an age when some world leaders are willing to 'violate our principals because of fear and uncertainty,' progress – measured by the work of multinational coalitions and institutions' can't continue.

>'We have to sustain our alliances. We have to help other countries with their own development,' he said, without explicitly mentioning Trump's 'America First' philosophy.

>The alternative, Obama suggested, would see anti-democratic forces swooping in to fill the voids left by globalist cooperation.

>He said the result could be 'intolerance and tribalism and organizing ourselves along ethnic lines.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4578906/Obama-warns-Trump-s-extreme-nationalism-xenophobia.html

Where is archive anon when you need him?
>>
C H E W S O A P
>>
File: 1495971119829.jpg (36KB, 386x379px) Image search: [Google]
1495971119829.jpg
36KB, 386x379px
Jesus Christ did Bush do any of this shit talking? I am pretty sure he kept quiet when he finished his term. Obama is such a uppity nigger he has to keep pushing himself in the public image. It pisses me the Fuck off he can say the most divisive and insulting shit and still get away with it since its Obama. FUCK THIS NIGGER!
>>
File: 705316.png (82KB, 620x333px) Image search: [Google]
705316.png
82KB, 620x333px
>>128880405
>us versus them is bad
>that is why we supported a revolution in one of our main rivals' satellite state and acted all righteous about it, provoking a rise of 'us-versus-them' in said rival's people and turning the relations from slightly sour to oh god what is that syr---
>>
File: IMG_7064.jpg (94KB, 620x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7064.jpg
94KB, 620x700px
>>128880405
>WE WAZ PREZIDENTZ AN SHEEIT
>>
>>128881205

ALL the other former presidents kept their mouths shut.

Of course king nigger thinks he still has "stuff" to do.
>>
>>128880969

Not archivebrah here but here you go:

https://archive.is/Oakfp
>>
File: 1496333524061.jpg (241KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1496333524061.jpg
241KB, 1600x1600px
>>128882984
Thanks anon

Use this link for the article anons

https://archive.is/Oakfp
>>
>>128880405
>This nigger just won't go away.

I knew he wouldn't. He's still young enough that the Presidency was really just the start of a long career promoting globalism. Better get used to this kinda shit.
>>
>>128882634
That pic mijn sides
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.