[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We need you to destroy the bolchevik invasion ! Check the first

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: pixelWar.jpg (1MB, 1919x925px) Image search: [Google]
pixelWar.jpg
1MB, 1919x925px
We need you to destroy the bolchevik invasion !

Check the first steps.

For the love of the Fürher, SIEG HEIL

>>Currently asking on other boards
>>
>>128876796
Time-wasting distraction trash.
>>
>>128876796
who cares, ur gay as fuck
>>
>>128877140
>>128877313
Yeah, you american ppl have more to do. Go back to Vietnam kill these Comunists fagets
>>
>>128877602
good insults bud wow u got me, i should go back to Vietnam and kill more gooks t. american

what race am i? age? i know u are muslim tho
>guaranteed reply
>>
>>128877833
Nope Religion is shit
>>
>>128878183
id insult you but belgium is pretty high on the list of countries that will never matter to me. i cant even name a single movies,famous person, invention, idea, concept, anything that is belgium. become relevant so i cant make fun of you pls. i guess i will just be left with your extremely low GDP rankings :/
>>
>>128878359
Yeah i know that. Trump="Belgium is a great city" kek
btw, if you go by this way, i would'nt go to US neither for too many reasons, just watching television to remember that.
>>
>>128878672
see another good point. you at least have a fake, propeganda view of the usa right, since we are in every movie and tv show you will ever watch. and ive literally never heard of belgium mentioned so i dont even have a hyperbolic version of your country to reference. its sad. plus you couldnt come here if you wanted so thats not really an argument pal
>>
>>128878855
Damn tired to answer... I speak about news, what's happening every day on USA , murders, killing at schools, socal services =0 , you have to sell a car when you got sick, homeless ppl everywhere and nobody to help, if you want to eat, its on KFC, mcdonalds manufactured food for fat ppl, OGM land (fatest ppl in the world +childs too) and jails, wow, how many ppl you lock in jail a day? Us police is shit too btw. Drugs, stupid ppl. I wouldn't go to USA nigger
>>
>>128878855
And yeah, you ,drugued fat ppl watch tv every single days , ofc there is a lot of good TV shows/movies because of all these money on american cinema.
Don't forget all theses actors doesn't give a fuck about america. They have money. It's like that on the USA.
>>
>>128879871
>>128880253
tell me more. btw im not going to google belgium crime stats because i understand there is more than one person in a country. also almost every problem here is because of stupid subhuman niggers. just as i imagine you to be, a subhuman that doesnt matter. im closing this thread now since i feel embarrassed ive said my personal thoughts to someone as worthless as you.
>>
>>128881103
Kek, yeah you should
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.