[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove you're not a blind follower. Name one (1) criticism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Karl_Marx.jpg (980KB, 1280x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Karl_Marx.jpg
980KB, 1280x1500px
Prove you're not a blind follower. Name one (1) criticism you have of him.
>>
>>128872216
hes a dreamer.. at some point he lost reality .. started dreaming about some fuking utopia that is practically impossible
>>
He's a Jew
>>
He was not a good man. His concepts are monstrous. They fundamentally contradict human nature.
>>
>>128872216
He was a horrible and lazy human being who designed the most harmful ideology to ever infect human minds.
>>
Communism is unstable and caused nothing but destruction, famine, death, lies and oppression of everyone, but everyone equally.

Marxism and Fanta Orange are the only thing i am ashamed of that we've invented it.
>>
He is our salvation and it is only through his doctrine that we will reach a better world
>>
>>128872216
He wrote the manual on how the Jews could enslave the world take the ultimate red pill
https://www.quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves/
>>
>>128872216
(((Karl Marx)))
>>
Another man isn't entitled to my labor and ability b/c he's breathing and has a need.
>>
>>128872216

His ideology is anti-individualist.

I have met workers, I have never met "the working class"
>>
His description of the asiatic mode of production is wonky.

He used the same fairy tale economists use for how money came into being (bartering never existed in human societies before money).

Besides that it's all good I think
>>
stirner was better
>>
>>128872216
He was good at identifying the problems with capitalism but his solution however was awful.
>>
>>128872216
>Name one (1) criticism you have of him.
he's jewish therefore i distrust him
>>
He is /ourguy/
Seriously inform yourself he was against the same thing 4chan is against. Like being enslaved by jews. He said things about jews controlling the media. 200 years back!!! Seriously bourgesie is the politically correct term for jews he had to use to not get censored
>>
>>128872216
Jewish.
If you need another reason than that you should lurk moar.
>>
>>128872216
he existed
>>
File: 1496779319756.gif (298KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
1496779319756.gif
298KB, 300x199px
>>128874099

>Fanta Orange
>>
>>128876117
His take on the JQ wasn't countersemetic and didn't involve removal. He was internationalist as well.

Plus, you know, he's Jewish.
>>
>>128872216
He's jut a glorified NEET. I wonder why I'm not having the same amount of praise as him despite being the same.
>>
>>128872216
Proto-NEET
>>
>>128872216
he imprisoned his own brothers
>>
He stated the first step was to "remove religion" and followed it with a sound economic plan. This allowed the 95% Jewish Bolsheviks to embezzled all "communal funds" and genocide 66 million Soviet Christians while amassing a fortune, and doubling it by expanding the system into Asia for the price of a few pennies on every dollar.

Korea, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia = Dead Americans.

All the while, Communist money is amassed in the Jewish community which enables them to obtain a monopoly of American industry, media, and politics. Trilateral Commision is 70% Jewish compared to their 1% demographic in the Western Hemisphere. Senate, Supreme Court, House, Hollywood, Facebook, Wall Street, Google, MSM, Bilderburger, Goldman Sachs, the IVY LEAGUE etc are all 30%-100% Jewish despite their 2% demographic in America
>>
>thinks he knows what's good for the workers and how they should live
>never worked a hard job a day in his life
>>
>>128872216
Follower of Marx? What do you think I am? Retarded?
>>
>>128874099
>Fanta orange
Nigga, Fanta in dope
>>
>>128874099
lmao kekd and checked
>>
>>128872216
Marx believed that, given enough information, the common man will make rational decisions in his own best interest. This is not true.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.