[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /pol/, I don't understand how you can get affirmative

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Hey /pol/,

I don't understand how you can get affirmative action and all that extra assistance by the system but still be doing so poorly.

Why did they go backwards during Obama?
>>
>>128870940
>Black man in power
>all black people slack off.

yep
>>
File: [email protected] (23KB, 1460x680px)
china-wages@2x.png
23KB, 1460x680px
>>
>>128870940
shits gonna shoot thru the roof under Trump, just wait.
>>
black people might be stupid or something. probably no evidence to back that claim up though.
>>
>>128871252

hopefully because he will force them to get jobs instead of gibs

even a shitty part time job will get you 15000 a year
>>
>>128870940
>> Democrat in power
>> The people who voted for them suffer the most

Literally why people vote Republican
>>
>>128870940
>Why did they go backwards during Obama?
Could it have anything to do with the recession the GOP created that Obama had to clean up? Naw, that's crazy talk.
>>
>>128870940

The bigotry of lowered expectations anon.
>tfw Bix Nood, dindu nuffins
>>
>>128870940
You shouldn't have to ask that question anon.
>>
>>128870940
The Obama recovery only helped the "haves", since it was mainly due to reflation of asset bubbles.

Working people might start earning more when their wages intersect with this >>128871207 trend or when globalism and immigration are stemmed.
>>
File: 1493147059648.jpg (74KB, 526x567px) Image search: [Google]
1493147059648.jpg
74KB, 526x567px
>>128870940
it's because of automation
nigger shovel jobs are a thing of the past and you better get real training and education or you're out of the job market forever
cars and trucks are next and that will be a jobs apocalypse, son
if you want some perspective on the real fucking world, you need to move the fuck out of australia
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.