[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This has probably been posted before, but have you guys seen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.png (335KB, 1281x674px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
335KB, 1281x674px
This has probably been posted before, but have you guys seen this? Buzzfeed's take on 4chan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc

>Everyone with different political views than us is a BETA LOSER
bonus for them very poorly imitating /b/ and /r9k/
>>
>>128869968
>direct link to BuzzFeedVideo youtube
Hooktube that shit so they don't get views

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc
>>
this is retarded i don't even try to get laid
>>
File: dsasdad.jpg (7KB, 170x296px) Image search: [Google]
dsasdad.jpg
7KB, 170x296px
>>128869968
I just feel sorry for him. He clearly has some social issues.

It tries to paint it it that the internet was what fucked him over. But actually its not his fault the restaurant fucked his reservation, Its not his fault the cunt would give him a second date over it. He got fired for offering a girl a gift at work. If anything it shows us how shallow all women are and how much better it is online and how online will always accept you.
>>
>>128869968
>Everyone with different political views than us is a BETA LOSER

I mean isn't that what we do? This video was straight poison by the way, cringe nearly killed me, you'll be hearing from my e-lawyer.
>>
>>128869968
Normies trying to understand /r9k/ has never ended well. They have never felt this kind of pain in their life, and therefore don't understand and will never understand. Maybe at some point they were rejected when they asked someone out, but they have never stood in a room and felt everyone look at them with disgust and pity. They have never experienced true loneliness, considering they actually had friends who were only a phone call away. They dont understand so instead they laugh.
>>
>>128871031
okay to be fair though unless you're literally a 2/10 which you probably aren't it's likely your own fault
>>
>>128871031

/r9k/ is so unique, it's filled with losers who couldn't make it in life. Feeling lonely, feeling depression, feeling like you can't grow up isn't uncommon today, but learning that your surrounded by others who are just like you and learning to give up with them is what makes /r9k/ a sorta bubble of pity.

I've felt it's call and felt the urge to give up, hit rock bottom, but I look at /r9k/ and decide, No, if I give up, things don't get easier, they just end. /r9k/ is where people wait to die while hoping for an escape.

Still funny as hell though.
>>
I wish I had the kind of friend he has.
Best strategies to get it?
>>
>>128871652
That's both deep and sad
>>
File: mephisto_and_lucifer.png (50KB, 1865x312px) Image search: [Google]
mephisto_and_lucifer.png
50KB, 1865x312px
>>128871652
I browsed /r9k/ for a long time. It's a depressing board, but there are some amazing posts once in a while. I was on it a few weeks ago and saw this. Also some funny greentext stories.
>>
File: corn_equals_lettuce.png (84KB, 1168x507px) Image search: [Google]
corn_equals_lettuce.png
84KB, 1168x507px
>>128873482
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.