[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Notre Dame terrorist was given an award by the EU for compla

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: notre.jpg (72KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
notre.jpg
72KB, 800x420px
Notre Dame terrorist was given an award by the EU for complaining about racism against migrants

The terrorist who attacked police officers with a hammer outside Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris yesterday was previously given an award by the European Union for writing an article in which he complained about racism against migrants.
The Algerian jihadist cried “this is for Syria,” before he bashed an officer over the head with the hammer yesterday before being shot by police. The man was found to have two kitchen knives and “other unsophisticated weapons” in his possession.
It subsequently emerged that the culprit, named as 40-year-old Farid Ikken, had lived in Sweden working as a journalist and received an “EU Commission’s National Journalist Prize Against Discrimination” award for a report in which he discussed alleged racism towards migrants.
In other words, a terrorist who literally tried to bludgeon people to death with a hammer was partly motivated by his anger about political correctness not being followed.
Many on the left would probably respond by insisting that this was a reasonable grievance and that the terror attack was justified.
The article also dealt with “asylum seekers who are not entitled to medical care and who are therefore forced to seek medical care, as well as healthcare staff and others who still provide healthcare to asylum seekers,” the European Commission wrote in a statement.
Confounding the lazy stereotype that Muslim terrorists are usually poverty-stricken with little or no education, Ikken had obtained a Masters degree while living in Sweden.

>https://www.infowars.com/notre-dame-terrorist-was-given-an-award-by-the-eu-for-complaining-about-racism-against-migrants/
>https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.friatider.se/svensk-terrorist-som-angrep-fransk-polis-med-hammare-jobbade-som-journalist-p-sr

HAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY FUCKING GOD
>>
>be shitskin
>complain
>get a job
>complain
>get paid
>complain
>get a masters
>complain
>kill people

every time
>>
>>128867338
This can't be real life
>>
shameful bump, don't let this slide
>>
wtf is this shit
the purge will happen soon
>>
The University system radicalizes Jihadi's. We need a old fashioned purge of Western Universities.
>>
The EU is actually aiding the terrorists, so no surprise.
How can G*rmans even live with themselves anymore
>>
File: absolutely_haram.jpg (65KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely_haram.jpg
65KB, 600x516px
Today's attacks in Iran were carried out by traps and women
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-40184641
>>
>>128867338
>Sweden
>>
File: 1496735010351.jpg (127KB, 829x980px) Image search: [Google]
1496735010351.jpg
127KB, 829x980px
wait...
>>
>>128867338
FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ HAHAHAHA
>>
>>128867785
Hey, it worked for Oscar Pistorius

>be talentless asshole with springs for feet
>complain
>get into olympic trials
>complain
>have the next trials rigged so you automatically get in
>complain
>get sent straight to finals despite losing right at the beginning
>complain
>have faggots spam "what's your excuse" pictures, completely ignoring that you whined and sued all the way to the end
>complain
>kill supermodel
>complain
>>
>>128867338
>The terrorist who attacked police officers with a hammer

It's crazy PC times, those police officers are likely to get fined for looking like a nail.
>>
>>128867338
So it demonstrates the importance to tell the truth about those violent sandniggers and their death cult.
>>
>>128867338
>Sweden
>>
File: e98.jpg (5KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
e98.jpg
5KB, 212x249px
>>128867338
They'll only stop killing people if we stop lying about how they kill people
>>
File: 1491342318812.gif (864KB, 160x270px) Image search: [Google]
1491342318812.gif
864KB, 160x270px
>>128867338
Pottery
>>
>>128867338
MUCH TOLERANT
>>
>>128867338
He was educated as fuck. Still a mudslime, though.
>>
>>128867338

He had a swedish wife, the memes are real
>>
>>128867785
That's why they all need to be remigrated, the poor like the rich, they hate us at core, even the so called "educated", they get all wet when they see us and our civilization destroyed.
>>
File: ztay.png (160KB, 708x450px) Image search: [Google]
ztay.png
160KB, 708x450px
>>128867338
kek I love this timeline. City cucks, French cucks, German cucks, they're all dying as I laugh in my comfortable home.
>>
File: 1422886892329.jpg (9KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
1422886892329.jpg
9KB, 265x190px
Yurocucks win again!

They'll probably build a monument for him and have an annual parade to honor his memory.
>>
>>128867338
I hope they capped the fucker
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.