[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should I care about the white race if I'm going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: mac.png (2MB, 1264x1004px)
mac.png
2MB, 1264x1004px
Why should I care about the white race if I'm going to stay a kv forever?
>>
Because the world is about more than just you. My children deserve to grow up with their own kind.
>>
>>128854137
>wanting children in the first place
Why? You're making your life much harder than it has to be.
>>
>>128854246
And that's why you're a kv
>>
>>128854388
/thread
>>
>>128854388
>>128854503
No, I'm a kv because no one ever gave me a chance to integrate because I lack confidence. Sure feels """great""" to be rejected by any group, no matter what you do.
>>
>>128854638
>no one ever gave me a chance to integrate
Are you a tanned germ?
>>
>>128854246
Living for selfish reasons seems pointless to me, like you may as well have not existed at all. If you have no responsibility you have no stake in the future. If you have no stake in the future, you're dead weight.
>>
>>128854022
You shouldn't care. When you finally do get laid, no matter what race she is, you'll magically start caring. Are you going to throw your German genes into a garbage can, or are you going to make a mini you that's less of a fuck up?
>>
File: 1491119807667.png (347KB, 620x437px) Image search: [Google]
1491119807667.png
347KB, 620x437px
>>128854715
See- and this is why recently I've started questioning certain things. Why risk my "life", "health", "reputation" if I might as well be an empty void?

>>128854914
>mini you
>less of a fuck up
That's certainly impossible, as no matter what I start, it always results in failure. I have other, "actual" interests that were abandoned by me thanks to me pretending to care about SJWs, politics, etc.
I'd like to have a simple and fun life again-- even if it's selfish and will not get me anywhere.
>>
>>128854137
Altruism and selflessness are spooks
>>
>>128855445
Why are you Euros such cucks these days? Instead of thinking, "Yes, I'll do something meaningful with my life" you jump to the easy way out with suicide.
You're the result of a thousand lovers who survived every war and disease that was thrown at them. You honestly dishonour them by giving up.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.