[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

townsville aussies whats the go with the military build up. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: H8ZtvLl.jpg (12KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
H8ZtvLl.jpg
12KB, 313x254px
townsville aussies
whats the go with the military build up. I'm in the flight path (heatley) and have seen a few big ass jets fly over the last few days.

been away for awhile, we goin to war with the norks?
>>
probs training, when I use to work near oakey I would see jets flying nearly everyday
>>
>>128850929
Norks
Qatar
Syria
Iran
Take your fucking pick mate
Lots of letting with Australian and American leaders lately. Especially defence ones.
>>
>>128851042
yeah i see the f18 all the time. it's the big ass ac130 that got me on edge. not stop everyday coming in.

>>128851104
fuck man, ive been away too long.
>>
>>128850929
CUNT YOU'RE JOKIN', you're townsville too? Who'd've thunk it?
>>
Damn I saw some jets overhead the other day. It was around midday - 1pm, and I hear the scream of the jet go past. All was good after that for a couple hours until I heard a couple of helis. Training?
>>
>>128850929
Hopefully going to bomb tel aviv.
>>
>>128850929
should probably call the Power puff girls
>>
>>128851953
fuck off romania, you shitpost more than us aussies
>>
>>128852060
you are our brothers after all
>>
File: 38689249.png (506KB, 955x1077px) Image search: [Google]
38689249.png
506KB, 955x1077px
>tfw i share my beautiful city with a bunch of autists
there was a couple of army helicopters flying over when i went for a walk, it's probably just a training drill.
>>
>militarybro here

pretty sure its just some exercises lads. Keep calm and go back to your XXXX
>>
>>128852192
>tfw i share my beautiful city with a bunch of autists
>tfw i share my *once-beautiful city with a bunch of thick-skulled, petrol-sniffing, month-old milk-smelling niggers
>>
>>128850929
As an Australian, you are not permitted to know
Ask some of the Americans here instead
>>
>>128852360
roger that.
>>
File: PMBM.jpg (206KB, 765x564px) Image search: [Google]
PMBM.jpg
206KB, 765x564px
>>128850929
Mate is artillery lad posted in Townsville, they have having big training shit atm, was meant to happen last month but the 2 deaths pushed it all back
>>
>>128850929
>>128851170

There's been a bunch of Eurocopter's flying in formation over the last few weeks. Funny as it's never happened before.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.