[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's more cucked? >Dialing 911 in the US for emergency?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: home_invasion_81[1].jpg (39KB, 315x367px) Image search: [Google]
home_invasion_81[1].jpg
39KB, 315x367px
What's more cucked?
>Dialing 911 in the US for emergency?
>Dialing 999 in England for emergency?
>>
>>128844037
Dialing for emergency instead of killing the intruder
>>
>>128844037
Neither since cucked doesn't make any fucking sense in your sentence. Did you mean "fucked"?
>>
>911
>999
what the fuck is wrong with you, that is a total bitch to type
112 is way better
>>
>>128844111
People often have trouble presenting thoughts here without using the word cuck and other non sequiturs. You'll get used to it, cuck.
>>
>>128844111
t. cucked cuck cucking cuck
>>
>>128844037
999 makes more sense desu because it's easier if the caller was panicking as they would be if it were a woman or a child etc
>>
>>128844486
>forgetting 9/11

you have to go back, these services are for AMERICAN citizens
>>
>>128844574
It's more that when swapping for 9 to 1 you may accidently press 2 or 4 by mistake whereas with 999 you don't have to move your thumb to another number, it's not about forgetting the number
انها أكثر أنه عند مبادلة 9-1 يمكنك الضغط عن طريق الخطأ 2 أو 4 عن طريق الخطأ في حين مع 999 لم يكن لديك لنقل الإبهام إلى رقم آخر، انها ليست عن نسيان عدد
>>
>>128844486
But there is less chance of accidentally dialing 911. 999 requires less intent.
>>
real alphas don't call any police
>>
File: staring-down-the-barrel-of-a-45.jpg (160KB, 495x640px) Image search: [Google]
staring-down-the-barrel-of-a-45.jpg
160KB, 495x640px
>>128844037

Dialing any emergency number BEFORE you kill the stinking SOB busting your door in is cucked! I'd rather the police show up to remove the perp's body after I have shot him dead for being a wart on the ass of society and invading my home, than to have the police show up to investigate a murder scene consisting of myself and the rest of my family who died waiting for them to get there.
>>
>>128844037

Dialling 999, I would assume. I had some problems with some pikeys that were trespassing on my parent's property some years ago. When I called the old-bill they questioned me for saying "pikey scum". The police often arrest the actual victims here.
>>
Dialing a four digit number on your gun safe
>not keeping a loaded gun at all times on your night stand
>>
File: hitler 999.jpg (5KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
hitler 999.jpg
5KB, 150x150px
Dialing 999 in Germany
>>
>>128844037
*Boom boom*
*crash*
Why don't you own a gun /pol/?
>>
>>128847497
>Dialing 999 in Germany
>because saying "no no no" is somehow a Hitler thing
>>
People who claim calling 9-11 is beta are beta and ignorant. You can defend yourself using lethal force if your life is in danger, but you're going to want any help you can get. If you can dial it before the action, do it. If not, have them pick up the dead nog, and explain that you were within your rights.
>>
File: we_dial_223_hoodie.jpg (33KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
we_dial_223_hoodie.jpg
33KB, 460x460px
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.