[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As I find myself milling over the events in the last eight months,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: GettyImages-688360874-1280x720.jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-688360874-1280x720.jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
As I find myself milling over the events in the last eight months, I can't help but be bewildered and shocked.

We have entered an era were the basic fundamentals of free speech and the ability to think as we desire are being questioned, and this is coming not from the right, but rather extreme leftists, who hold major control over media and political power. Whether it be an article on CNN, ABC, NPR, Washington Post, or Huffington Post, nothing in MSM is safe for anyone who has a dissenting opinion that does not support the following. The idea that people can defy biology in place of their own shrewd beliefs on their own gender, totally ignoring science and common sense in place of feelings and identity. Or the belief that in some way, society is still racist, not just in the obvious parts but even in the standard human, or rather, white man as they would say. All people are racist, according to their system of belief. Don't forget also, that despite our best efforts to cure these plights on human civilization, it won't work, we will always be wrong. The straight white man of America knows nothing of their plights, so he does not deserve a seat at the table of modern discourse. To that I say, bull shit.

I am done, not with America, but with these people, the deniers of freedom of speech, the racist who hates white people, and the sexist who despises the man. These people are called many things by all of you, cucks, libtards, and even communists, I have a better word for them.

Regressive leftists, and I want it to stick.

Tell me /pol/, how can I help in the cause to end their movement, how can I make the world think logically and rationally again?
>>
File: 1496687922148.png (363KB, 1280x924px) Image search: [Google]
1496687922148.png
363KB, 1280x924px
There is no stopping this machine overnight. It has been a storm brewing for over 70 years. It is the end of an epoch, as I've seen others here discuss.

Cities will be the graveyards of the 21st century. Get out now, while you still can.
>>
Looks like cia thread by the wording
>>
File: pol1.png (2MB, 1350x2000px) Image search: [Google]
pol1.png
2MB, 1350x2000px
>>128827981
become an articulate person of power and speak the truth.
>>
mulling* over
>>
>>128828833
Do you think in any form this is possible? It seems like only those who have a lot of money or power can gain a foot hold.

>>128829069
Really? I've always said milling, no one corrected me. Thanks anon.
>>
>>128829245
I don't know anon
It's opened a lot of doors and burned just as many bridges for me, so I may not be very good at it. I enjoy life a lot more though.
>>
>>128829971
Are you a government official or just a public figure head?
>>
>>128829971
Neither, just found in my own little pond that the right combination of honest truths can inspire people to your cause, and how easily it can fall apart if you lose focus.
>>
>>128830788
meant for >>128830239
>>
>>128827981

you sound like a heliphobe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
>>
>>128829245

Sure thing.

And you asked some heavy questions worth a lot of thought. Sorry that the thread will probably move off before people have much time to answer.

My contribution is this:
>what you allow is what will continue
>so be the change that you wish to see
All macro-level changes start at the micro level. Get yourself and your own house in order, with a solid family and children. Stand up for yourself, and above all, do not be afraid to defend yourself and your beliefs. You cannot be hurt unless you let them hurt you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.