[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm glad to hear that Milo Yiannopoulo's book will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Milo Pedopoulos.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Milo Pedopoulos.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
I'm glad to hear that Milo Yiannopoulo's book will be published after all. His book Dangerous is up for pre-order.

Does /pol/ have any guesses when the book will be available used? I want to read it, but I don't want to supply one penny to that degenerate brown-nosing pedophile.

So guesses as to when I can buy it second-hand. instead of from Milo the pedo?
>>
File: IMG_9425.jpg (101KB, 620x903px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9425.jpg
101KB, 620x903px
It's really good desu. You'll wish you gave him the sheckles.
>>
>>128826185
Is he jewish? And isn't dangerous, the title of a Michael Jackson song?
>>
>>128826185
He looks emo. WTF did he do to his hair and is he wearing eye shadow?
>>
>pedophile
>Sincerely believing this

Good goy, have a shekel
>>
>newfags posting Milo again
Doesn't matter if you are for the fag or against, if you care about him you don't belong here.
>>
File: 1434121404593.png (67KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1434121404593.png
67KB, 128x128px
>>128826185
Just say NO to faggots.
>>
>>128826185
I'd like to submit Milo for the title of ugliest man alive.
>>
>>128826185
A gay jewish man that loves to take black cock up his ass is a right wing conservative.
>>
>>128827248
Nah his GRIDs finally caught up with him
>>
>>128827248
He kinda looks like Beetlejuice's gay nephew.
>>
>>128826185
At worst he is a hemophile. Chill your ass, he's messed up from alleged abuse he never admitted to any crimes nor endorsed it.
>>
i'm not gay, but i'd let him blow me
>>
File: ugmo.png (822KB, 1000x510px) Image search: [Google]
ugmo.png
822KB, 1000x510px
>>128827542
>>128827372

There are gay and straight men who aren't pedo's.

The concern isn't with his being gay, but that he openly advocated for pedophile type relationships.

Fuck whomever you want, so long as they're human and are adult and able to consent.

He's a pedophile.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02/19/video-surfaces-of-milo-yiannopoulos-defending-pedophilia-acu-board-reportedly-not-consulted-on-cpac-invite/
>>
>>128826925
Dangerous is the name of Ariana Grandes lastest tour.
Her recent concert gives weight to the word unlike those other two edgy fags
>>
>>128826185
But it's not the cuck boys at simone & shoostur anymore.
>>
>be Milo
>get AIDS
>call yourself a dangerous faggot
>>
/nupol/ just loves jew pedophiles, they just can't help it
>>
>>128829603
He was assassinated though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.