[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even top cuck Morgan is waking up Do britcucks have hope a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 26

File: suckadickcon.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
suckadickcon.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
Even top cuck Morgan is waking up

Do britcucks have hope after-all?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcQo8C8bwKw
>>
>>128825186

The British don't love their bureaucracy like the Europeans do. The British distrust their government, on the whole, more than any country.
>>
>>128826660
>The British distrust their government, on the whole, more than any country.
Hahahahaahahahahah no, flag related
>>
>>128825186
>this fucking cuck

literally thank God we have Donald Trump right now
>>
>>128825186
Doesn't Morgan actually support Trump?
>>
>>128825186
Morgan is a cunt tho. He can migrate from being cuck to based depending on who he thinks it will offend more.
>>
>>128826899

People hate Trump because hating Trump is popular. People loved Obama with fervour.
>>
>>128827125
Yes, but see my previous post. He knows it will offend people. That is why he supports Trump.
>>
>>128827246
Or maybe they hate him because he's a fat old hypocrite? Ya thunk?
>>
File: 895893475893.jpg (723KB, 1760x1267px)
895893475893.jpg
723KB, 1760x1267px
>>
>>128827431

>Or maybe they hate him because he's a fat old hypocrite?

Most people don't know much about Trump. They hate him because it's funny to hate him.
>>
the mudslime looks a little hot under the collar. he knows people are waking up to the taqiyya game
>>
File: 36236.png (486KB, 763x472px) Image search: [Google]
36236.png
486KB, 763x472px
>>128825186
I like how Sadiq shoots himself in the foot.
"Where are the terrorists?"
"Well, the guys who committed the recent attacks weren't from Syria, they were integrated here."
...And that's supposed to make people feel better?
>>
>>128827172
From what I understand is that Piers is very right wing. But even right wing Bongs are anti-gun. It's just their culture.
>>
>>128827464
Not bad, but how about the unedited version?
>>
>>128825186
I've always been firmly on the left except for bs like the recent degenerate gender fluidity and immigration.

What can I do to say something about this. I want real answers, not a violent solution.

When I see things like this I don't recognise the country I've lived in my whole life, and the way things are going I don't see many other places which are going to be protected from these problems.
>>
File: wew.gif (801KB, 250x195px)
wew.gif
801KB, 250x195px
>>128828772
>I've always been firmly on the left
>I don't recognise the country I've lived in my whole life

I do believe we've identified the problem old boy
>>
>>128827892
I'm pro gun, but you are right, it isn't in our culture. We don't have the same history with guns like American do the pioneers, revolutionary war, civil war, multiple president assassinations, it has shaped America history so much. But I'm not sure if Piers is right-wing, he is still a cunt imo
>>
>>128825186
He looks sickly. I think Trump is really getting to him.
>>
>>128826660
Are you retarded?
Every Eastern European country distrust its government more than the UK, for obvious, communism-related reasons

>>128828772
>I want real answers, not a violent solution
When they run you over with trucks, you are supposed to act violently because this is the only way they can understand, muslims are not civilized enough to be the ones to talk to
>>
>>128829569
You better make it a part of your culture.
Kebab will be armed.
Kebab is fucking killing you limeys in the street with impunity.
I don't mean to come down on you personally.
It's just that my genetic line comes from Scotland - I want to see you cunts survive.
For the love of the motherland - do something.
Protect yourselves.
>>
>>128829938

>implying your government doesn't reside in brussels

Sorry, Poland. I'm talking about countries, not German vassal states
>>
File: 1496531517742.jpg (41KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496531517742.jpg
41KB, 375x500px
>>128826660
this is great bait
>>
>>128829079
When I say firmly on the left I mean on things like not privatising the NHS.

To be honest either way you vote in the UK your enabling the problem.

I prefer left because I don't want the NHS to be shut down, for police numbers to drop, for internet freedom to be jeapordized. However either way I vote I see more 'bad' immigration and probably more arms sales to Saudis.

I think if I lived in America I'd have been a Bernie supporter. In place of him I supported Trump since he at least didn't publicly want open boarders and seemed to talk about 'draining the swamp' and the like.
>>
>>128830614

>implying this poster isn't one of Boris Johnson's jokes
>>
>>128829938
That's not an answer, I'm serious. What could be done, and not to Muslims, to people who have put known ex Saudi soldiers in Britain and don't seem to know where they are?

I can't fathom how this could be allowed in the first place...
>>
>>128830564
>German vassal states
Sorry, but we are American vassal, just like you. Germans pay us sweet Euros and they take in refugees. Seems like a fair deal to me.

>>128831130
10 years in quarry is the right answer
>>
>>128831130

You lash the shit out of them.

That's what they used to do.
>>
>>128831551

>haha being German's dog is great
>i'm so proud of this
>I get all the scraps I want
>and my masters haven't beaten me at all

YET

http://www.politico.eu/article/angela-merkel-doesnt-want-to-threaten-poland-and-hungary-for-now/
>>
>>128831878
Let's archive it

>http://politico eu/article/angela-merkel-doesnt-want-to-threaten-poland-and-hungary-for-now
https://archive.is/aGGwq
>>
>>128831894

fuck you, danelaw

http://www.politico.eu/article/angela-merkel-doesnt-want-to-threaten-poland-and-hungary-for-now/

>>
>>128825186
Interrupting, talking mad shit right in Sadiq Khan's face
Holy shit, I love this video. Wtf absolutely approved. Typically UK presenters are in the tank for the establishment, but Piers and his partner are just blatantly disrespecting Khan on legitimate grounds and I love it.
>>
File: whitebritish.png (2MB, 5080x4980px)
whitebritish.png
2MB, 5080x4980px
>>128825186
>Do britcucks have hope after-all?
Airstrikes.
>>
>>128825186
>when you blame police cuts causing terrorirsm
Oh, so it's the police blowing people up now?
>>
>>128827246
Liberals loved Obama
>>
say it with me now: PART AND PARCEL
>>
>>128825186

this fucking mudshit needs to be fucking HANGED
>>
any MSM talking head speaking anti- viewpoints is controlled opposition.
>>
>>128827246
Hmm, well, ok, but if you'd asked people and framed it as, "Do you trust the government?", at least among the productive classes, you'd have gotten weak results.
>>
>>128828464
That /is/ unedited - cf the nose and grasped hands on the left.
>>
>>128832803

true enough. Which is probably why they wrap this control in celebrity in the first place.
>>
>>128828772
> real answers, not a violent solution.
Tommy Robinson and that ex SAS guy say to round up the radical muslims beyond what the law allows, like you did in Northern Ireland.
Some other commenter familiar with the Northern Ireland situation said that doing that just created more sympathizers and terrorists, the same thing that happens when we drone-strike muslims in the ME. Well so what's the solution?

If you ask me, because of the above dynamics, you have to keep removing them until they're mostly gone. Anything less and they'll eventually swamp you and then you must kiss any democratic solution goodbye.

Maybe other solutions are to criminalize Islam. Seriously. Destroy mosques, ban muslim materials, suffer the duration of their anger but, perhaps disperse them and forbid them from practicing. At least no-one's killed or in jail. I guess this latter is hard because of Saudi money, innit?
>>
Why don't kill all muslims? Or just reduce their population to a controllable size.
>>
>>128827892
I think Piers is pretty centrist. But he likes Trump because:

A) He won on a season of Celebrity Apprentice

B) Like Trump, he's the kind of person who is loyal to those who are loyal to him

C) He is a gossip monger at heart so he loves celebrity and he's really impressed by "bad boy" alpha males be they rock stars or mogul types like Trump.
>>
>>128825186
All I want is an American girl to marry me and make me a burgerlandian.
But the liberal cunts keep wanting to marry me to come here :(
>>
>>128826660
This is not true. Most British people only care about getting drunk, watching reality TV and getting free stuff.
>>
>>128834599
Then go get one, you fucking cuck.
>>
>>128825186
NO
>>
>>128832001
That's something they do better than us, burger bro. Our interviewers softball just about everyone out of some sense of politeness, and seldom follow up, try to unravel the PR bullshit. Brits do.
>>
>>128827246
>People loved Obama with fervour.

>people
>liberals

pick ONE son. just one.
>>
>>128834866
Had a Texan girl in the works who was pretty hot but she was too bipolar
>>
>>128834599
Is it hard for Canadians to become citizens? Just drive over the border and disappear :). I'd bet you'd be low on Trump's list to deport.
>>
>>128833504
How do you keep removing something when more of it is added no matter how you vote.
>>
Britain is beyond saving at this point. They elected a Muslim terror-apologist as the mayor of their capital. By the time they wake up it will be much too late
>>
>>128827835

Yes, one of them merely *tried* to go to Syria, and was stopped by Italian counter-terrorism officers, who then notified Britain, who did nothing.

A second was merely *on a TV show bowing to the Islamic State flag.*

Impossible to track!
>>
>>128835224
When you say they you mean one city which is already majority Muslim?
>>
>>128832134
how does the uk view london nowadays?
>>
>>128835140
Well in my fantasy dreamland where, despite Saudi money and it being part of British identity to hew to the 'rule of law' (there's a joke about that, different countries attitudes toward 'law'. IIRC brits regarded it the highest). And, despite compassion toward brown people who are different, thus giving you noble feelings when you bend over backwards for them - in this dreamworld, you stop importing them :)
>>
>>128835420
Personally I haven't been within 200 miles. My dad is a veteran and says going now is like playing spot the white man.
>>
>>128835311
I just saw an article that the French allow their jihadis to leave to go fight, and then try to arrange to have them killed on the battlefield. Ruthless French! Britain, be more like France.
>>
>>128829569
People today deny genetics, but Americans are a group of mostly Brits that were crazy enough to venture to a huge unknown. It's not like it is today, obviously. We're being diluted.

However, to take the boat over here was crazy, and to go to an unknown thousands of miles away, divided by an ocean, took a genetic special kind of crazy.

Top it off with those that went west early on, and you have the 1% of crazy doing that.

We are literally everyone from Europe that thought facing death and an unknown country were worth it to say "fuck you" to the system. Now take that and breed that for a hundred years.

We maintain some sense of British civility, but underneath that is a fucking madman. Our foundation was taking on the world superpower at the time to kick it all off. Generations after generations of anti -establishment genetics. Only reason we're slightly cucked is due to travel being so easy and diluting that element. But rest assured, it remains strong in 2/3rds of the population.

We're calm like a bomb. If what is occurring in Europe was here, you're looking at borderline genocide whilst drooling at the chance to pop UN helmets simultaneously. There is a reason why our primary export is war and death. Look at our movies and how we glorify violence as proof we fucking love it.
>>
>>128835574
> spot the white man
Not that you care but in sympathy perhaps, there are places in the States where it's like that, too.
>>
>>128835737
Something needs to be done to stop cities like Chicago from descending into smaller South Africa but atleast whites are on par in most places in case of protecting themselves. SAS veterans carry anti-knife gloves and ballistic vests around London incase they need to deal with cultural enrichment.

Personally I have the benefit of never having seen a shit skin this year and being from one of the green areas up north.
>>
>>128835694
I wish I remembered which book it was, but it was someone making the case that Americans were the most independent-minded, the most whiggish, of the Brits. Though it's easy to flatter yourself, you know? After all, we did want to make George Washington king.
>>
File: IMG_2557.png (695KB, 1334x750px)
IMG_2557.png
695KB, 1334x750px
>>128825186
https://youtu.be/9U27Dz1Bsww

Yes. We do have hope. I can't explain how close things are to boiling over here.

That Piers Morgan clip is a good example. That's a prime time TV show staffed by two of the most normie people in the country. And they're shouting at the Muslim mayor asking why he's done nothing.

There's a protest this Sunday in Manchester. If we get mass turnout then that's a sign that it's already begun.

One normal people start raising their head above the parapet then it's game over. They might start Saturday. It might have already begun.
>>
>>128827835
It's not even true as well. They weren't from here.

One was born in Pakistan.
One was Moroccan in Italian.
One was another form of sandnigger with an Irish passport.
>>
>>128835960
> never having seen a shit skin this year
Holy shit! I get that experience only in movies.
>>
Get fucked, terrorist bastard
>>
>>128836119
Its probably because the area I'm from, north east of england, is notoriously an old industrial and mining shithole. Muslims have an awful habit of going to previously nice areas and then turning them into a sewer. See Paris, London, Munich, Cologne, or any major western European city really. I can't speak for western Europe but the countryside is rather untouched at the moment.

Thankfully, due to birth rates and our complete and utter surrender to the forces of shitland, we'll see an end to this antisemitism in the near future.
>>
>>128835990
Counterpoint from an old school campaigner:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG6GHciiO08

tldr from another video, he thinks the only solution is to get Nigel Farage to form and lead a harder-line party.

I like this guy, he's clearly a hardline nationalist, but a hard-headed realist as well.
>>
>>128835648

After the Soviet intervention in Afghanistan, every Arab state did exactly the same thing. They emptied their prisons of jihadis with the fond hope they'd go to Afghanistan and get killed.

Algeria released more than any of them.

10 years later:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algerian_Civil_War
>>
>>128835694
You're already armed so things will never get as bad in America as here.

Which ironically is why we are actually going to end up removing kebab. Because of the fact that we can't stop these attacks happening.

Our lack of guns give us 1 option:

Remove kebab or die.

If you know England it's pretty clear which one it wil be.
>>
>>128827835
In fairness, despite being a mayor, why is it his job to be doing what the Home Office is supposed to be doing? I didn't know a city mayor, either for a major metropolitan capital, was responsible for border vetting.
>>
>>128835976
I actually truly do work in research. I was fucking around in the library looking at all the old books. In one of them was some 1930's book written by a German scientist, talking about the genetic problem with Americans. The reason I gave had been derived from that book. I paraphrased it poorly, but it had the hypothesis that America, through evolutionary genetic drift, bred the most defiant breed of human. It poised it as a problem for establishment.

To be honest, the only reason why this county hasn't erupted into total chaos is due to state rights, which you Europeans can view as independent countries within Europe, as we are similarly a union of countries respectively, because we're fucking huge.

The left seeks to undo this little secret of our union, unknowingly inching it closer to chaos. The left have a European vision for the USA, and can't really understand it will be its undoing. We are simply too large for that. Our genetics make us highly unstable for an EU system as well.
>>
File: 1494904464953.jpg (202KB, 660x751px) Image search: [Google]
1494904464953.jpg
202KB, 660x751px
>>128825186
no, because they literally have no guns to fight the invaders.

but at least the invaders dont have guns either because they have to use cars and knives lol

europe is finished and kek wills it, because kek is true chaos.
>>
>>128836516
People who aren't political at all where I live are seeking a solution to it. As for gun laws, well it gets to a point when they refuse you a section 1 on your FAC or you simply don't have time to waste six months of your life prior at a gun club, people (aka 700,000 people in this country) will just buy illegally. A lot of those will be niggers in London, but equally as many people who would rather say fuck the law and not die if they were in a situation should they need it.
>>
>>128836516
I know we Americans bluster, we've got removable numbers of kebabs and Hispanics and blacks too and do nothing, but, do you really think you'll rise up? Trust me I'm cheering for you. I yelled myself hoarse when I heard on the car radio that Brexit won. We've got to keep each others' morale up, Anglo bro.
>>
>>128836684
Ah, a spastic sitting behind the Internet who has never fucked a woman and who talks of kek is telling us we're doomed.

Fuxking neet faggot.

It makes me laugh knowing that England as always will be leading the way on this in being the first country to kick the Muslims subhumans out. People are openly calling for internment here.

Also - were not part of Europe. We're not in the political union and nor are we even part of the continent.
>>
>>128836684
3 geordies could stop a truck of peace.
>>
>>128834654
That's depressing.
>>
>>128837002
It will start in the north.
>>
>>128837000
We have 3m (5%) Muslims as of 2011 census so it's probably 8% now accounting for illegals.

The problem is big but by no means insurmountable. Before the past few months I still thought it would be decades (20 years approx) Before we countered this.

Now I'm thinking it's more like 5. 10 max.

Either a political party will gain power based on deportations or vigilante groups will form. Or both.

It's not "if" but "when".
>>
>>128837186
*5-10 years
>>
>>128837186
We actually had 2.5m at the 2011 census which was 4.4% and the number will not be beyond 6.5% yet. I'm not saying that's any better, but there was a thread where this has been worked out before.
>>
>>128825186
How are they not tried for treason when they come back?
>>
File: BTFOd.jpg (96KB, 538x319px) Image search: [Google]
BTFOd.jpg
96KB, 538x319px
>>128831991

Who in the fuck is Angela Merkel to threaten Poland and Hungary for not flooding their own countries with niggers?

What in the fuck? What kind of fairy tale shit is she on?
>>
>>128827835
From the liberal point of view, it does. Because then the blame falls on white people for "failing" to intergrate them with their evil racism. Thus the glorious PoC master race is absolved of any wrongdoing.
>>
>>128837135
You'd think the IRA and the population's muscle memory would be perfect for resistance to kebab. In Boston, it's the Irish (many movies, look for Ben Affleck and Matt Damon) who, at least for a while, kept their neighborhoods clean of darkies one way or another.
>>
>>128837279
I reckon you can bump those numbers 5-10% for illegals
>>
>>128835960
I live in Los Angeles.
I'm jealous.
Which is funny because some of my favorite people are Mexicans.
But I still feel like there's a barrier between me and them.
It sucks.
>>
>>128837186
Be the change you want to see in the world.
>>
>>128837578
There's a generation of soldiers who fought in Northern Ireland on our side who are pissed off. And a generation of younger kids, working class background around the north where I'm from, who aren't political in any way shape or form but know a problem when they see it and want a solution.
>>
Allow terrorist attacks
Subjects scared; need big bro
Big bro needs more power over subjects in order to protect
More personal freedoms erode
Subjects now docile; perfect for work
Job security, Stockholm syndrome, profit
>>
hahah yeah he made some sentences yes very good

do not ever let him leave that place again. we do not want that faggot back here.
>>
>>128837660
How do you know I'm not?
>>
>>128837002
Were mostly British, but 50% more crass and took most of you that were bred for war. You'll root the problem out, undoubtedly. It will cost you some good lives lost, but you'll come around with a palatable solution, globally, that will be ridiculed as harsh, but nowhere near full nazi for historical purposes.

Your real future threat is the EU amassing an army to punish those that don't play ball with the EU dream. Lucky we're here when that happens. If you dont think our top brass isn't either issuing this to stream roll them in the future or strategizing heavily for it, you'd be naive. Our business is war. We know what Germany amd France are doing.
>>
>>128837652
Can't say I've ever met a Mexican in my life. Then again, how common would they be here
>>
>>128837652
Yeah and I think it's genetic, not merely cultural. We have 'mirror neurons' (<- real thing, not bunkum) that model within us, what other people are doing. Well it's not much of a stretch to speculate that you can model more similar people better. Plus, personality components are, I'm sure, in large part genetic. All leading to, the more you share, the easier the communication.
>>
>>128825186
>morgan
>top cuck

only triggered amerisharts hate him because muh gun

he's quintessential af
>>
File: 1493817471908.jpg (79KB, 590x568px)
1493817471908.jpg
79KB, 590x568px
>>128837784
Glorious Revolution II when?
>>
>>128825186
Any mayor with an ounce of decency would have resigned by now.
>>
>>128837957
In this one is Geert wilders going to sail down the Thames as be crowned king as the most based Dutchman we can find?
>>
Piers Morgan is going to start blaming gun owners in the US for it. Just wait.
>>
>>128826660
>The British distrust their government, on the whole, more than any country.

The British government hates their own people more than most other governments.

How many other governments willfully let pedophiles rape children?
>>
>>128838031
>Muslim paki subhuman
>ounce of dignity
>>
>>128838031
If he runs for office in London, Muslims will vote for him.
>>128838079
Let's skip the part about William the Orange and go straight to citizen militias and the Bill of Rights 1689.
>>
>>128837726
> govt fails to provide govt 101, protection
> people feel betrayed by obvious falseness of its narrative, and promises
> people are /anti-/govt and realize they have to do things themselves
>>
>>128837840
Mexicans are alright, to be honest. They problem was the left tried to use them for votes and they started to assume they had some sense of ownership and power dictating our policy. Hence Trump and the future wall. They crossed a line. We don't like foreign influence claiming ownership while unknowingly being used by the EU left fucks. It was their biggest mistake, and the wall is their consequence.
>>
>>128838108
Same thing or worse will be going on in Germany.

As for the government hating us - I agree.

Which is why things are extremely likely to kick off here.
>>
>>128828772
>I've always been firmly on the left
>I don't recognise the country I've lived in my whole life
Wow, it's almost like leftist idealism is fucking retarded. Surprise!
>>
Nigel Farrage should use Muslim Terror in the UK as a way to push for Brits born and raised in the UK to have the ability to legally own Firearms.

Arm the brits for the race war.
>>
>>128827246

Dude, just stop. It's clear you don't know shit about America.

For as long as I can recall first hand, going all the way back to Clinton, one side or the other has had a zealous distrust of the President and our Government.
>>
>>128838108
>The British government hates their own people more than most other governments.
>How many other governments willfully let pedophiles rape children?

Muslim pedophile whistleblower sent for diversity training.
>>
>>128835990
I certainly hope you brits can pull this off. I'm done getting my hopes up, but every time I see a normie brit wake up, it makes me smile.
>>
File: EDL.jpg (89KB, 615x409px)
EDL.jpg
89KB, 615x409px
>>128838226
Imagine if the EDL had of been more organized.
>>
>>128838269
Hahah kek that would be funny if our debate post terrorism was like the inverse of America with people calling for more firearms
>>
I love Morgan. Always have, always will. I support him.
>>
>>128835420
London is still British?
>>
>>128838432
He's a self promoting cunt but when it comes down to it he's probably ok
>>
>>128834654
wtf they sound like american cities
>>
>>128838416
Don't you wanna own a FN SCAR 17s? I am planning on buying one.
>>
>>128838108
Why do you think they're so paralyzed? I remember an incident where some Saudi prince clearly broke the law, some illegal deal or something? Maybe 7 - 10 years back, and Britain couldn't do anything about it because of the sheer power of their dependence on Saudi Arabia. Utterly humiliating. I wonder if, given things like that, like the EU, like being overwhelmed with these muslims and not having a path to solution within their identity as law-abiding and tolerant - I wonder if they've just had their tendons cut and been enervated.
>>
>>128838108
>The British government hates their own people more than most other governments.
>How many other governments willfully let pedophiles rape children?

BNP leader Nick Griffin demands action on Muslim pedophile gangs and spends years defending himself against hate crime charges.

Pedophiles are allowed to continue raping children--After all ,they are White.

Who cares? Not a SJW.
>>
>>128825186
>Do Britons have hope after all?
Not so long as this Muslim Brotherhood sympathizer remains Mayor of that fair city.
>>
>>128837957
When the EU thinks it's large enough to compete globally with our military and begins to try and meddle with our global objectives as a policy enforcement tool, is when.

Trust me, this is a very well known and talked about future threat. We have been strategizing for over 10 years already. Just wait until Canada tries to allow an EU military base or missile system.... that's when they get rolled. We gotta do it that way for political purposes.

Of course, that's assuming we aren't already creating Arab spring 2.0 Europe sequel. Just wait until CIA creates massive EU upheaval amongst countries in Europe, forcing it to create chaos amongst themselves.

We are really good at propaganda and destroying sovereign nations.
>>
>>128838572
I want two desert eagles holsted on my hip for taking out muz terrorists in style desu.

AR-15 slung over my back too for backup of course
>>
>>128838159
> the wall
Trump isn't a God Emperor, as much as I'd like him to be. I don't think there's been any significant progress on it because congress won't fund it.
>>
>>128838572
You can probably own one if it fits the straight-pull requirement and .22 calibre restriction. But, gun club membership for 6 month, 3-stage license stage (which takes years from section 1/2 on your shotgun certificate), ridiculous inspection process and what not.

And nobody wants to waste their time doing that for a shitty .22 non-combat round. Couple of .50 cals available if you have access to a special range (you don't and won't, its invite only).
>>
nuke London
>>
>>128838226
>Same thing or worse will be going on in Germany.
>As for the government hating us - I agree.
>Which is why things are extremely likely to kick off here.

It's pretty sad when a government not only covers up for pedophiles, but also wants to make protests against child rape illegal.
>>
>>128838572
Oh, and goes without saying, no open carry and no handguns besides from modified rubbish.
>>
>>128835420
Horrible place. A sepulchre of modernity.
>>
>>128838854
Lol..k You do know congress will follow their votes. Some are stupid, but they're beginning to realize Trump's base is Americans that vote. They're just scared because they never thought they could do this without pandering to bible thumping wackos. They were dying, and have rebounded thanks to Trump. Once they realise the MSM propaganda isn't working and pols are fucking obsolete garbage, they'll toe the line.
>>
>>128827246
Obama was extremely popular in the states you fucking english teacher.
>>
>>128826660

Total opposite. The British government model is literally the textbook example for what's known as the 'trusting government' model in public law, i.e. they have very few set-in-stone rules they have to follow forcing them to cleave to a certain course of action and it's mostly just assumed that they'll behave vs. governments like the US, which is the 'distrustful' model in that the government's powers and duties are very clearly defined.
>>
Brits can always count on their local ANTIFA to be counter-protesters at an anti-pedophile protest.

These people are sick pedophile enablers.
>>
>>128826660
This, the people of this island are very unruly and always have been.
>>
File: 2017-map.jpg (3MB, 5080x4980px)
2017-map.jpg
3MB, 5080x4980px
>>128835420
>>
>>128839128
Zika virus victim - you're agreeing with him.
>>
File: jordi.jpg (14KB, 319x170px)
jordi.jpg
14KB, 319x170px
>>128837102
jordi?
>>
>>128839159
Only that's not true. English common law is centered on the complete opposite traditionally.
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/aep/WillandMarSess2/1/2/introduction

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/aep/Will3/12-13/2
>>
>>128825186

This is conveniently edited propaganda, please show yourself to the rope
>>
Morgan has been redpilled for a while. He doesn't talk about muh gun control anymore.
>>
>>128838416
What do you think the chances are that your govt will lighten up on anti-muslim protests? It would be smart if they did, let the populace blow off steam. It'd be an easy first step for them, it would prepare the population for sterner steps.
>>
>>128838371
--- >>128839600
>>
>>128839128
He was popular because he promised to undo the big brother programs Bush implemented. When that proved to be bullshit, he sank they entire democratic party in both the House and Senate, not to mention got that beautiful mother fucker Trump in office.

He swayed the vote across party lines by appealing to moderates that hated the overreach, and got the niggers out in droves to vote. That worked twice and overall fucked them.
>>
>>128835420
From my experience even leftist cucks are admitting it's bad. They can't admit WHY it's bad yet though.

White lefty Londoners are fleeing to provincial cities like Bristol in droves. But they still support the same disastrous cultural enrichment in their new homes. It truly is a mental illness.
>>
>>128839600
Probably to a lesser degree than they have in previous years given the current political climate, but they have labelled lots of so called ""far right groups"" the last year as terrorist organisations on the same list as ISIS.
>>
>>128839772
>fleeing to provincial cities like Bristol in droves. But they still support the same disastrous cultural enrichment in their new homes. It truly is a mental illness.
They do the same thing in the states. They enact shit policies in New York and California, reap results of said policies, say fuck that and leave and spread the same shit where they go.
>>
I'm so happy about the general anti-Muslim sentiment here. If only something could be done about the fatasses.
>>
>>128838307
What's funny is back in the Clinton era. Leftists and right wingers agreed with not trusting the government
>>
>>128839772
They're sheep. All it takes is a more popular shepherd to control those sheep. Give it a few more tragedies or one large one, before they are willing to follow the next leader. It's going to take popularity and the perception of being mainstream for them to come around. It will happen.
>>
>>128839772
> White lefty Londoners are fleeing
> But they still support the same disastrous cultural enrichment in their new homes.

The same thing happens in the States. Californians move to redder states, but do their best to re-create California. It's a widely-commented on thing. The same with Massachusetts come to think about it. Another liberal state - they move to the South, and start liberalizing it. Dumb fuckers.
>>
>>128839848
Yeah, I know - famously, National Action just, what, 3 months or so ago? Things are really up in the air, you have to think about how street actions or lack of street actions or other tactics will affect what the government does. I suppose it won't hurt to write your parliamentarian if all else fails :)
>>
>>128839772
>White lefty Londoners are fleeing to provincial cities like Bristol in droves. But they still support the same disastrous cultural enrichment in their new homes.

Yes we have a lot of experience with this type, considering how much more space we have here. God damn roaches with cancerous ideas rattling around their heads. They should be forced to stay where they're at after they've brought about calamity and unable to flee. Maybe then they would fight. If not, they will die which is just as good because they won't be in our way.
>>
>>128840331
You don't understand how patiently I've been waiting to overthrow parliament with a butter knife wielding army.
>>
File: smiling-frogs.jpg (45KB, 736x492px) Image search: [Google]
smiling-frogs.jpg
45KB, 736x492px
>>128840583
>>
>>128837840
Mexicans are like Muslims.
Except they don't want to kill you.
And their culture is roughly compatible with ours.
Most Mexicans I know love Depeche Mode so we have common ground.

Hey, get a rifle license while you can.
There's some bylaw about being an armed guard ready to defend Queen and Country or some such.
It has to do with patriotic defense.
Look it up and get ready for kebab.
Kebab hates Depeche Mode.
That should tell you a lot.
>>
>>128825186
Mayor Paki is his phone poppin his chops like he is one of the many third world dictators we installed then dethroned.

It is only a matter of time before Mayor Paki has and a "accident" or on the receiving end of a drone in broad daylight given Trump.
>>
>>128841411
I have one. Been supporting ArmBritain for a while. An idea proposed recently was arming veterans. Ex-SAS guy here is for it big time.

https://twitter.com/bigphilcampion/status/871680743340204036
>>
>>128825186

I got blue pilled on my trip to europe. Was there for the 2 attacks. Seems everyone just moves on with their lives. They don't let terrorist affect them. I want to be like them.
>>
>>128841411
But that bylaw would never work. What you're thinking of will be legislation overriden by the 1903 Pistols Act, 1920 Firearms Act, 1937 Firearms Act, 1968 Firearms Act and both the 1988 and 1994 amendment acts.

The bylaw you might be thinking of is written in English common law, which only exists in full in the US now, from the Assize of Arms 1125 where it was legal to NOT bear arms. Wouldn't hold up though.
>>
>>128826899
Hahahahahahha, no, flag related.
>>
>>128825186
How dare they lecture a vibrant PoC? And their mayor?! What century is this? They shame the crown.
>>
File: 1487403499130.jpg (104KB, 572x621px)
1487403499130.jpg
104KB, 572x621px
>>128839423

> English common law is centered on the complete opposite traditionally.

Then explain the lack of separation of powers (e.g. House of Lords also forming highest court, ministers also being lawmakers, courts deriving their power from the Crown etc.) and the existence and pervasiveness of constitutional convention.
>>
>>128838732
>We are really good at propaganda and destroying sovereign nations.
>EU
>sovereignity

Dude for once we could do us a favor. Gladio was theo nly thing who kept in check our communist party and didn't let us become a communism hellohole
>>
>>128842020
Their experience was of tyrannical kings and queens hence the English Civil War and the Glorious Revolution 1689 thus due restrictions were part on the monarch following both events & influence was given directly to parliament. As for the Crown, the powers are mostly entirely seperated if parliament/monarch is what you're referring to. While the overwhelming majority of the Queen's prerogative powers are devolved to her ministers, there is one exception that allows her to wield power herself. Only "in grave constitutional crisis," the Sovereign can "act contrary to or without Ministerial advice." With no precedent in modern times, it's not clear what would actually constitute this, but the possibility remains. The House of Lords and ministers being lawmakers is common place. Courts derive power from the crown, though all monarch influence was ridden centuries ago. Unlawfully too, when the monarch should be the central figure. The Act of Settlement 1701 covers that no person who has an office under the monarch, or receives a pension from the Crown, was to be a Member of Parliament. This provision was inserted to avoid unwelcome royal influence over the House of Commons directly.

Add that on to the (now non-existent) return of the ancient Anglo-Saxon militia system and it worked quite well until parliament became the tyrannical ones.
>>
>>128828772
>I want real answers, not a violent solution.

Then you don't want real answers.

They are taking your territory away before your eyes and replacing you in your home.
>>
>>128837002
You will do it. I'm sincerely counting on you guys to show us its possible. Those goat fuckers blew up children and need to get everything that is coming to them. After that get their fucking enablers and lynch them in the street. Enough is enough
>>
>>128830659
>for internet freedom to be jeapordized

Don't people get arrested for having the wrong opinion on twitter?
>>
File: 1487140509898.gif (326KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
1487140509898.gif
326KB, 500x269px
>>128842408

The point was that English common law has nothing even close to the separation of powers or the regulation of for example the American constitution that compels them to behave in a certain way. Prime example, Parliament can pass any law it wants to and is completely unaccountable to anyone other than itself as a matter of course, despite the courts attempting to make inroads in the last few decades. Compare this with what American Congress can and can't do. Parliament can make constitutional changes (inb4 someone chimes in with >muh unwritten constitution) without having to consult the people if it so chooses and could be exactly as tyrannical or as benevolent as it likes insofar as public opinion allows. The fact that Parliament even consulted with the electorate prior to the Scotland Act of 1998 was its own prerogative and wasn't mandated as a similarly drastic change would have in the US for example.

Are you also a lawfag btw?
>>
>>128830310
What would you have us do yank? Buy guns on the black market from some Yugoslavian gangster and take them to work with us everyday in the event of a terrorist attack?

We need to change the fucking law so that these cunts can actually be arrested BEFORE they commit terrorist attacks.
>>
>>128843457
Theoretically, parliament would answer to the crown who passes Royal Assent for all law but the last Royal Assent refusal was three centuries ago. Also, of course, the citizen militias that were common place for 1000 years. More so, the English system is a combination of trial & error over a period of many centuries where as the US constitution is both a reflection of history and a reflection of its reality & was thought out before the existence of a central government. You see a staple of republican democracy in the US. Many of the offices you list are a staple of republican democracy, not parliamentary democracy though.

muh unwritten constitution is right. The Constitution is just a legal framework of a nation. I can't act like the British system isn't broken, it completely and fully is. But in practice it worked for centuries, until parliament became the main (and only) institution is this country with a say on politics, while the Crown speaks through various ministers, who in themselves are forbidden from association of westminister. But the US written Constitution is failing just as quickly, seeing as it was written for a population of 200,000 colonial settlers and now governs 360 million people from all over the place.

>Are you also a lawfag btw?
Not modern law. English common law is pretty standard.
>>
>>128843923
You need to change the laws so we can lower restrictions entirely on firearms and allow open carry.
>>
>>128844152
Look I'm not opposed to responsible gun ownership but that's a completely different topic and definitely not the conversation we need to be having right now in the wake of what happened.
>>
>>128844342
Yes it is. It's the perfect opportunity to bring the situation up. We have some Muslims in a knife frenzy in London, whom were fought off with tables, chairs, bottles, and then by 1 guy who stopped them from killing a bunch of women and children (with his bare hands) until the police finally showed up 8 minutes later, 7 people dead 48 injured, and killed them (and shot an American tourist in the eye while they were at it).

1 civilian with a gun would've stopped that in an instant, more over, 10 million citizens with guns would put an end to what the government is doing entirely. We have SAS veterans carrying anti-knife gloves to deal with cultural enrichment in London. Special forces and even they cannot be armed? This is the discussion we should be having after every attack.
>>
>>128826660
Bullshit. Eastern Europe hates politicians with a passion.
>>
>>128844684
Do you seriously think that legalising firearms for the general public is a sensible thing to do right now?

There are people out there that want to cause death and mayhem and you want to make it easier for them to obtain guns? Are you fucking delusional?

Imagine what the death toll would have been if the attackers had guns. Hint: look at Paris.
>>
>>128827246
No, the media sucked his dick.
>>
>>128844893
Where did I say I wanted a replica of the American system? (which again, is really just English common law - our own law). I happily would have, but that's not where we'll start.

First of all, the 3 million FAC holders in this country are almost exclusively white, property owners and/or landowners with a purpose. However, they are restricted to a bunch of .22 calibre semiautomatic rifles, a complete ban on handguns, black powder firearms, altered semiautomatic shotguns (for example, the Mossberg 500 can only hold 2 in the chamber). Then we have the inspection process - gun locker storage, set out purchases before your 5 new renewal, reasoning for each firearm purchase (cannot be self defence, e.g clay shooting, pest control), mandatory gun club membership, and whatever else rubbish. We can start by 1) dropping all firearm restrictions (and obviously calibre restrictions 2) removing the 3-part inspection process 3) legalizing open carry (first for veterans, later for citizens). You can work out whatever psychological evaluation processes you wish. It won't help at the end of the day, if somebody wants to go on a rampage like Raoul Moat, but it will make people feel ""safer"" even if its just an illusion.
>>
File: IMG_7308.jpg (17KB, 400x200px)
IMG_7308.jpg
17KB, 400x200px
>>128827835
>integrated
>>
>>128825186
>were

covfefe
>>
>>128844013
>But the US written Constitution is failing just as quickly

The problem we have here isn't that any one part of our government has gotten too powerful(although the presidency actually is asserting way more than it's allowed to di in a lot of instances, and not doing at all the things it should be) but that the entire framework of the constitution is just being slowly abandoned while the deep state quietly takes over all the levers of power and does whatever it wants.

Some of the gun laws in New Jersey for instance are illegal as fuck, they have no right whatsoever to restrict gun ownership as much as they are and should have been slapped down by a federal court decades ago.

If the constitution were even remotely enforced half of the federal government would be in jail. But ultimately tit's enforcement comes down to the people, and we've failed in that regard. it amazes me the kind of shit people in my own country spew that betrays a complete and total lack of knowing how the American system is supposed to work.
>>
>>128838927
How have these people not been linched yet?
>>
>>128825186
well to be honestly idk much about politics of other countries but a cuck actually waking up is absolutely a miracle from hell and back. Good Job ppls!!!
>>
File: children_of_men-620x336.png (328KB, 620x336px) Image search: [Google]
children_of_men-620x336.png
328KB, 620x336px
>>128832134
This may sound retarded, but i have thought about writing a book based in the UK around 30 years from now.

Where all major cities in England have fallen to Islam, the black standard flys over Birmingham, London, Bradford, Bristol, Manchester, and all citizens inside these cities must live under Islamic law.

There is a slow burning civil war taking place between the real British and the Islamic hordes which reside in these cities, the government is split, the military is split, the real British are based in the countryside taking part in raids against the cities.

Mad, but this is how i imagine the future of England to be.
>>
>>128838344

Don't forget that brexit was our first major victory.

I still have hope for the british
>>
>>128846601
Been done mate. Hollebeuq
>>
>>128847144
Damn, oh well.

It's going to happen.
>>
>>128826660
Kek, how can you be so delusionnal they live in 1984 and never protest anything their government impose them, the last time they did a strike it was under Thatcher.
>>
>>128826660
MUH NHS
MUH MUMMY LIZ
MUH BOBBIES
>>
>>128847144
Isn't that a French book? it Might be fun to read it abuot England
>>
>>128835420

Caliphate, it's always been separate from England though as an entity, especially in the last 70 years.
>>
>>128826660
Sadly I think you confuse Brits on here with random brits in the street, most people just go with the flow until the elections, at which point everybody suddenly becomes a political expert
>>
>>128825186
morgans not a cuck, he's a contrarian. He opposes whatevers in power and right now libs control everything
>>
>>128830564
You're as clueless as a fucking american, are you sure you're not a proxy?
>>
>>128836551
He's not, but he's in charge of the london police and even assigns a budget for them. Could have easily focused on radical muslims but I think everyone here knows Sadiq Khan is a snake, he doesn't want to target his own brothers.
Thread posts: 197
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.