[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abraham simply stole this Idea of One God from Zoroastrians This

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: darius_relief1.jpg (655KB, 1535x1111px) Image search: [Google]
darius_relief1.jpg
655KB, 1535x1111px
Abraham simply stole this Idea of One God from Zoroastrians
This is the ultimate religion which must arise
>>
>>128797645
Ahura Mazda is a strange god. I don't think he gives a shit what you do in the world, he just wants to be your friend. He won't punish you or nothing
>>
>>128797854
Sounds like a good God. Better than a Jew who claims to love you yet will punish you for eternity if you don't worship him.
>>
why do the people in that picture look like arabs? /pol/ told me the ancient persians were white.
>>
>>128798879
they're europeoids kinda
>>
>>128798879
What features make you think they are Arabs, Cheng? Be honest.....
>>
>>128797977
>believing in jesus
That is where you went wrong.
Only G-d is G-d
>>
>>128797645
>Zoroastrians

No evidence of that. Let me give you some advice, kiddo. Do extensive research before you try to post something that you 'think' is fact. Otherwise, it will blow up in your face and you'll just embarrass yourself.
>>
>>128799915
what race would you say the people in that picture most closely resemble?
>>
>>128797854
It's not that simple, you can gain grace and it isn't really a god, it's more of a force.
>>
>>128799584
Zoroaster came come Bactria in Afghanistan (by some accounts).
>>
>>128797977
Jews and Zoroastrians have a deep relationship.
Cyrus the Great was a Zoroastrian and he freed the Jews from the Babylonians and helped them build the second temple.
>>
>>128800932
I think the whole of the Mediterranean peoples look similar in frescos, well S. East Europe, the Levant and the North of Africa to Carthage at least. One theory is that the Phoenicians may have been the "sea-people" who ruled Egypt for some time, another theory that links in with that is that they were Jewish.
>>
>>128800928
>No evidence of that.
Apart from the fact that it was a widespread organised religion about 1000 years older than Judaism no there's no evidence at all Shlomo. Coincidence that the main difference is that the Jew one puts Jews as the chosen people.
>>
File: Zoro.jpg (111KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Zoro.jpg
111KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>128802917
"And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live."
>>
File: SJB.jpg (205KB, 2024x2748px) Image search: [Google]
SJB.jpg
205KB, 2024x2748px
>>128803186
You are on the path my son.

Dig more and check'em.
>>
File: _50c0ef69f4532253a129b.jpg (14KB, 326x186px) Image search: [Google]
_50c0ef69f4532253a129b.jpg
14KB, 326x186px
>>128802280
>Phoenicians
>Jewish
semits

>Judaism, which is 3,500 years old, is the oldest of the monotheistic religions.
>Jews believe that God made a covenant (known as the first covenant) with Abraham that he would be the father of a great people if he followed God's instructions.

oh wait Abraham lived 175 years
>>
>>128800928
this is true - that's why you judofags want to destroy Iran and Iranian people - they are the ones who know - you're lying
>>
>>128803611
chek'd
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.