[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the members of the global elite buying land and properties

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 3b2625793fc32a307d0b0b144fcccecb.jpg (244KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
3b2625793fc32a307d0b0b144fcccecb.jpg
244KB, 1600x900px
Why are the members of the global elite buying land and properties in New Zealand?
>>
>>128792179
bump something to do with Antarctica and the coming pole shift
>>
>>128792179

Because it's a really beautiful country, largely unstained by the problems that infest other Western countries (immigration, specifically), is affordable, yet still has all the luxuries a rich cunt might require.

It's paradise, but don't even think about going there cunts. It's full.
>>
>>128792179
>global elite
chinamen buy overseas real estate because in chinese culture owning land is the traditional way to store your wealth. however in mainland china you cant own a property for longer than 70 years or so before ownership returns to the state. therefore chinamen buy overseas properties when possible, if not they buy empty concrete boxes in ghostcity apartment blocks.
>>
>>128792473
I lived there for 8 years and can confirm - it's full of absolutely fuck all.
>>
last civilized nation that won't be destroyed by a nuclear holocaust
>>
>>128794196
I heard that it's a first strike target, well a bit of it anyway. There's some sort of relay/co-ordination station that's pretty important. Might be those big old inflatable dome things that got raided by smelly hippies a few years ago, I can't quite remember.
>>
>>128792473
also mind blowingly dull-even fucking Britain is more exciting.
>>
>>128795080
Without a doubt. You soon get sick of watching a haka before every sporting event, whenever someone famous arrives from abroad, whenever someone dies, etc, etc.
Hakas, an obsession with finding a 'kiwi connection' in every news story, an inexplicable idea that they are 'small but important' and general penny pinching that makes a scot look like a reckless spender. NZ is crap.
Lovely views, nice weather, great beaches; but as over-rated as it gets.
>>
>>128796411
I used to like thursday though. Thursday nights used to have double Cops, Bob's Burgers and Family Guy all one after the other. It was heaven compared to any other evening's tv which pretty much says it all.
It's like that for everything there, you find the one bit of mediocrity and convince yourself it's the best thing ever - like going online for a whole evening without the connection crapping out for an hour or two.
It's not first world, the poverty is rife, the houses are damp, they have a 'kiwi can do' attitude which is basically due to the fact they can't afford to buy anything new and even if they could, it'd be too expensive for them.
Clothes of subhuman quality that they buy from the warehouse because it's cheap. Shit, absolute shit.
>>
suicide by earthquake.
>>
>>128794555
those spy stations are in sparsely populated areas. they could probably get nuked with out any casualties. a nuke wouldn't even be necessary to take them out anyway.
>>
To find the shire
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.