[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you guys are falling for the "Russia is the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

How many of you guys are falling for the "Russia is the good goy" meme?
>>
>>128790938
what about the Russia is the bad goy meme tho..
shit was cash am i rite

saged
>>
File: IMG_7914.png (27KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7914.png
27KB, 600x700px
Only reasonably intelligent people see the New McCarthyism for what it is.

https://consortiumnews.com/2016/09/07/new-york-times-and-the-new-mccarthyism/

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2017/05/25/getting-trump-new-mccarthyism
>>
File: Puti Pu.png (328KB, 1013x621px) Image search: [Google]
Puti Pu.png
328KB, 1013x621px
What do we do now? Do we just sit back and let Russia do what they want?
>>
File: AKG4129856.jpg (90KB, 466x728px) Image search: [Google]
AKG4129856.jpg
90KB, 466x728px
>>128791253
Nice try, KGB
>>
File: Puti Pu two.png (351KB, 1085x605px) Image search: [Google]
Puti Pu two.png
351KB, 1085x605px
Does /pol/ choose to not believe this story?
>>
File: Puti Pu three.png (285KB, 807x507px) Image search: [Google]
Puti Pu three.png
285KB, 807x507px
How curious is it that this is the only "conspiracy" that /pol/ does not jump on.
>>
Two options:
1) Russia did not interfere with the US elections. That means the democrats and neocons are full of shit and not to be trusted.
2) Russia interfered with the US elections and put its own President. Means Russia is more powerful than the US. And dems are still not to be trusted, because the leaks revealed all the corruption.
>>
>>128792884
Option 2, but how would that make your country more powerful? It was just terrible phishing scams and propoganda spread through memes and by clueless shills thinking they were advancing conservative agenda.

The leaks revealed no corruption at all. As if the DNC is a government body. Plus, the leaked information was merely proposals on how to knock down Bernie Sanders in favorability.
>>
File: IMG_20170606_102519.jpg (32KB, 440x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170606_102519.jpg
32KB, 440x387px
>>128792884
In no way do I consider Trump to be willingly knowledgeable of what was going on. It was no fault of his own, but you cannot deny Russia tried to influence the election through various methods.
>>
>>128793441
desu I think our government tried to interfere somehow, but its influence is exaggerated.
>>
>>128793620
It is not that hard to influence anybody. Sprinkle a little truth on a big lie and you have them on the palm of their hand.

What we saw with the DNC leaks. Did Hillarys team conspire against Bernie Sanders? Yes.

But is it really government corruption? Not at all. But wikileaks would not tell you that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.