[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

write your congress reps to insist she gets the full weight of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Reality-Winner-Facebook-640x480.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Reality-Winner-Facebook-640x480.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
write your congress reps to insist she gets the full weight of the law. we must put public pressure on her to make sure she does not get away easy, she needs to be an example and warning to any other obama-clinton IC leakers
>>
>>128787963
She was always a weird cat, I knew her back in California when we were learning Pashtu together at DLI.
>>
>>128788465
So she was always an sjw leftist cunt?
>>
>>128787963
She has Steve Ballmer's face.
>>
White guilt muslim lover.
>>
>>128788465
mortagoah
>>
File: 14967136711503.jpg (103KB, 596x598px) Image search: [Google]
14967136711503.jpg
103KB, 596x598px
>>128787963

She's just a leaker, and she did it for herself for some greater good. I don't understand why do they call her a whistleblower?

There is a fine line between being a whistle-blower and just being an untrustworthy cunt.
>>
>>128789948
>edit
*not(...for some greater good)
>>
>>128789044
Well back then the culture was different ya know, we were knee deep in the War on Terror and most of the enlisted believed it to be true and sincere.
Obama becoming first black President really showed some folks' true colors though, more liberals became more outspoken thinking they had some cloak of protection over them.
I remember the day Obama won the election, all the blacks in my unit got together secretly and decided to wear this dress blues to work, which is normally reserved for formal events. Everyone just ignored them.
She was always very outspoken, maybe a mental disorder, but it's hard to tell when you're surrounded by the nerdiest people in all the military.
I am not sure if she was a CO or not, but I wouldn't doubt it, there were some snarky remarks she would make about the war and such that eluded to her disapproval.
Wouldn't surprise me if she had gender confusion stuff going on as well, always tried to be a hardass when it was easy to be one.
>>
File: 1462038605237.png (37KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1462038605237.png
37KB, 240x240px
>>128787963
Bitch used too much juice.
I hate gym rats that get juiced like that, a fit girl is hot but that looks like a fridge.
Probably has a clit the size of her thumb too.
>>
File: 1466750223349.jpg (105KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1466750223349.jpg
105KB, 1334x750px
>>128787963
>being white IS terrorism
>>
File: pepemuscles.jpg (66KB, 366x711px) Image search: [Google]
pepemuscles.jpg
66KB, 366x711px
next thing xi's going to be leaking is synthol
>>
>>128790266
so she was a spook linguist? Jesus fuck, I worked with these people in the Navy, a bunch of retards, they were instantly promoted to E6 or chief and didnt know dick about anything, it was like babys first plane ride. I literally told one if we have to ditch, I am taking your M9 and your mags. These dipshits didnt know their ass from a hole in the ground.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.