[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islamic terrorism in Britain has nothing to do with immigration

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1492118335443.png (79KB, 524x555px) Image search: [Google]
1492118335443.png
79KB, 524x555px
Islamic terrorism in Britain has nothing to do with immigration

When ever an incident happens fascists all leap out of their toilets to say "This is the end result of immigration" I just want to remind all of you that most "Isalmic" terror attacks have been performed by people born in Britain, they're just as British as anyone else. It is not an immigration problem, it is a BRITISH problem.
>>
>>128768044
>just as British as anyone else
>>
>it is a BRITISH problem

It is MUSLIM problem.
>>
>>128768044
> a dog that was born in a stable is a horse
nice logic u got there, nigel
>>
>>128768044
All muslims in Britain (except native converts, who have never performed a terrorist attack) are immigrants or descended from immigrants
>>
>>128768652
It's a fucking SAUDI problem specifically but...ssssh
>>
>>128768044
They were born to immigrants.
How does this fit the 'nothing to do with immigrants' meme?
>>
>>128768044
You realize that the people that attacked your country don't care what nationality you are. They care about one thing. Killing/forcing non believers to their will.
>>
>>128768044
Remind me how many terror attacks occur in Poland?
>>
File: anglopredator.jpg (119KB, 799x768px) Image search: [Google]
anglopredator.jpg
119KB, 799x768px
>>128768652
No mate. It really is a British problem.

We need a new form of British Islam for Britain that will bring a beautiful new dawn to the religion and bring in those fearful of the hateful lies and rhetoric that are spread about Islam.

I have like ten muslim mates, they're all top lads and wouldn't hurt a fly. Had two come around the house a week ago for some lemonade and to chat casually.

Literally. Everyone here is wrong.
>>
File: 17878678.gif (507KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
17878678.gif
507KB, 500x281px
>>128768044
>islamic terrorism in britain
It would of been no terror if you troglodytes had kept them out.They don't care about you, they want to you dead or converted, how fucking hard is it to get through your thick skull?
>>
>>128768044
DEPORT THE BALSAMIC CUNTS
>>
>>128769274
>new form of British Islam
>I have Muslim friends so they can't be that bad.

No words
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.