[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get rid of muslims? :) I mean all that shit that invades

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: wonderwoman-powerpose.jpg (44KB, 360x366px) Image search: [Google]
wonderwoman-powerpose.jpg
44KB, 360x366px
How do I get rid of muslims? :) I mean all that shit that invades europe. It's a HowTo question
>>
>>128765341
1.raise pot bellied pigs for pets,be a breeder.
2.when piggy dies (sadface.jpg) harvest food and collect blood.
3.fill terrorist bodybags with pigs blood and bury.
4.make this publicly known
5.fill supersoakers with pigs blood and squirt everywhere BUT mosques and muslims.(don't want to hatecrime)
6hold frequent BBQ.
7.profit
>>
File: 1492451380085.jpg (143KB, 800x401px) Image search: [Google]
1492451380085.jpg
143KB, 800x401px
>>128765341
oh and give pigs to your friends to continue the cycle.

heres a helpful pic of pig
>>
File: img.jpg (69KB, 630x458px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
69KB, 630x458px
>>128765341

Pope Francis is part of the problem

this commie faggot has to be replaced
>>
>>128765341
Reinstate the monarchies
>>
>>128765341
RWDS
W
D
S
>>
File: europe_infrastructure.gif (166KB, 529x747px) Image search: [Google]
europe_infrastructure.gif
166KB, 529x747px
>>128765341
>physically secure all borders before deportation to prevent re-entry (a whole topic on its own but very feasible)
>preliminary stage of voluntary repatriation with gradually increasing incentives to leave and disincentives to stay (reduce the problem as much as possible with the least effort first before the next stage: efficiency)
>physical extraction from current residence (special police force)
>transport to train stations via trucks (or directly to port if nearby)
>transport by train to ports
>cargo ships full of deportees leaving northern ports will go around Spain, southern ports can enter the Mediterranean directly
>after deportation has been set in motion but before boats travel far enough, rapidly secure the Suez canal for safe passage (try diplomacy first, then bribery, then if necessary blitzkrieg)
>deportation ships proceed through the Red Sea towards the eastern coast of Africa, targeting this region due to its poverty / instability and relative distance from Europe (Somalia is ideal)
>mass unload deportees in this region with little resistance from locals (coerce and bribe where beneficial to smooth the operation)
>maintain constant population flow through the established channels until the operation is complete
>physical border security to prevent re-entry must be maintained
>ignore the reaction (if any) from the UN and the international community
>internationally shame muslim / arab countries for any lack of support they show for the deportees, blame any and all unintended consequences of deportation on the selfishness & heartlessness of these muslim / arab countries
>>
>>128765341
>How do I get rid of muslims? :) I mean all that shit that invades europe.
Thanks for clarifying
>>
File: images (45).jpg (15KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (45).jpg
15KB, 512x288px
Give your quarry something to fear, some hellish thing from a fever'd dream, and the muzzies will drop to their knees pleading for their Allah before aught else!
>>
>>128765341
I hear lead is super effective against Muslims
>>
>>128765341

There are only 3 outcomes to this situation - The good news is leftist-liberalism is not one of them.

- a negotiated peace between muslim and indigunous european peoples. living alongside in the same country - but having found a solution to the birth rate issues. So that current proportions of each group remain stable.

- Islam slowly gains more in number and in power eventually getting +50% of the country - in which case they essentially take over.

- A -verry- bloody escalation. In which case either far right europeans or muslim fundamentalism wins.
>>
>>128771888
no there is another outcome which is relatively non-violent and results in Europeans securing their homelands, see
>>128769831
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.