[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else /tommyrobinson/ here? I used to see him as some so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 24-Tommy-Robinson-EPA.jpg (300KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
24-Tommy-Robinson-EPA.jpg
300KB, 2048x1536px
who else /tommyrobinson/ here?

I used to see him as some sort of yob but the stuff he's been making for The Rebel Media has really endeared me to him. I'm not a shill for The Rebel Media either I've literally just watched his videos over the past 24 hours and he's honestly the man that everyone in England needs to strive to be. Cares about his history, his culture and his country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt4yEoZ88aU&t=11s
>>
>>128760712
I think the Oxford Union speech he did a few years ago was an eye-opener for a lot of people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YQ94jFg_4A
>>
>>128760712
his talk at oxford university years ago was enragingly brilliant
funny when he is defending himself in his own words, not just some media shill charicature of him.
good to see support in the comments on his new videos
>>
>>128761415
that's it yeah, it's a positive sign. It really does feel as though people are finally getting fed up, which is no surprise given the concentrated attacks in England over the past week.
>>
>>128760712
that said , EDL was a big mistake. they are a convenient living breathing straw man for lefties to hold up, he should have taken this tack or something like it instead.
>>
>>128760712

In some photos, his ears look really small. Forehead looks feminine too. I'm wondering if he is a F to M tranny.
>>
>>128761836
Frame it as the working class speaking their minds the only way they know, and tell the leftists off for being anti-working class.

Leftists claim to be for the working class, but then they show how much hatred they have for it when they refuse to listen to them, in fact they mock them for speaking out against the troubles in their community.
>>
>>128762200
>Forehead looks feminine too
i think ur projecting anon
>>
>>128760712
it makes me pretty sure (((ezra))) is /ourjew/
>>
>>128763000
KEK

"riots are the voice of the oppressed"
>>
>>128760712
He hates nativists and defends Jews, so I see him as a sort of conman. He also uses a stage name. It could be for his own health since he loves to bother hateful Muslims, though. He's a natural fit for (((Rebel Media))).
>>
>>128760712
>doesn't care about race
>avoids the jewish question
Useless.
>>
>>128763224
>>128763431
i think going after one group (islamophobia) eventually makes it more acceptable to be race realist in general... maybe im naive, but that could be part of their stategy. and since edl had "ebil neo nazi thug" reputation before, helping fix their image in any way is valuable
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.