[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting to get worried, /pol/. Everyone keeps insisting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: clinton.jpg (22KB, 810x540px) Image search: [Google]
clinton.jpg
22KB, 810x540px
I'm starting to get worried, /pol/. Everyone keeps insisting Hillary couldn't just take over as president, but this is unprecedented. At this rate the election results are going to be delegitimized. None of the people in the White House will be considered valid for the presidency. We really could see a complete Democratic takeover.
>>
>>128758875
I demand some higher quality bait

What do you think i am, a Democrat?
>>
>>128758875
even IF Trump and Pence and somehow paul Ryan were to be removed from the line it would still take a special election to make hillary president
>>
>>128759207
At this point, that may be exactly what we get.
>>
File: 1482025378418.jpg (55KB, 616x699px) Image search: [Google]
1482025378418.jpg
55KB, 616x699px
Learn how constitutional law works.

If the President is impeached, the VP takes over. If the VP is unable, the President of the Senate or whatever you call it takes over. Then Ryan, then the entire cabinet. If all those people are removed, a special election would be held.
>>
>>128758875
>Republicans run the White House, The Senate, The House, The Supreme Court, most Governorships, and everything else important
>"We really could see a complete Democratic takeover."
No.
>>
>>128758875
Ok sure thing buddy.
When the people i know who are active duty military voted Trump along with basically everyone else they know in the military.
Let them be crazy enough to try.
>>
>>128759444
The "President of the Senate" is the Vice President. After Pence it's Ryan.

To get a new election, there would have to be an act of nature like a tidal wave, but then we'd have bigger fish to fry so to speak.

The Democrats can try in 4ish years, but it isn't looking too good if they keep up their stupid shit.

Pic related.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/03/18/hillary-clinton-doesnt-need-white-men/?utm_term=.bf2cd8150729#comments
The comments are hilarious in hindsight. They really thought she was going to win.
>>
>>128760053

>https://washingtonpost com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/03/18/hillary-clinton-doesnt-need-white-men/?utm_term=.bf2cd8150729#comments
https://archive.is/97DsS
>>
>>128760071
thanks
>>
>>128758875
Lol dude. The people who say this shit are fully off their rocker. It doesnt work like that. Its just laughable. Laugh at them and move on
>>
>>128758875
Overnight nationwide Waco would ensue if that happened.
>>
Are you guys SURE? I'm losing confidence.
>>
>>128760071
based norwaybot
>>
>>128761812
You can't lose what you never had gaylord.
>>
>>128762466
Excuse me, what? Could you not be rude on this website?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.