[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>19th century >side with Napoleon >get fucked by Germany

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Wrzesien2.jpg (21KB, 300x337px) Image search: [Google]
Wrzesien2.jpg
21KB, 300x337px
>19th century
>side with Napoleon
>get fucked by Germany and Russia

>20th century
>side with Britain and France
>get fucked by Germany and Russia

>21st century
>side with the US
>???
>>
>>128755039
little guys will never catch a break
even worse when you're neighbors are turbo-autistic freaks
>>
>>128755039
how man times did the neighbour countries try to achieve a peace treaty with you and how many times did you disagree with one side because you another side more aligned to your thinking?
Bad political decisions formed your current state country and not only the invading forces.
>>
>>128755821
*because you thought another side was more aligned to your thinking
>>
File: History of Poland.jpg (139KB, 1024x942px) Image search: [Google]
History of Poland.jpg
139KB, 1024x942px
>>128755039
Polen had a hard life
>>
>>128755039

>That smoochy face.
>>
>>128755039
In times of anticatholicism, there's little room for Polaks
>>
>>128755821
Well, to be honest, the only time that I know of when one of the neighbors offered a coalition (instead of blatantly invading) was when Hitler invited us to the anti-soviet pact in 1936.

So one, I guess.
>>
>>128755821
>a peace treaty

you know we still didnt sing one after ww2 ?
>>
>>128755821
Zero times in 19th century and in 20th we had a non-agression pact with Germany that Hitler broke 5 years early, that's about it.
>>
>>128755039

Keke i wonder how it will turn out goy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.