[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All of you conservative Americlaps complain about faggots, abortion,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1496476914728.jpg (89KB, 718x616px) Image search: [Google]
1496476914728.jpg
89KB, 718x616px
All of you conservative Americlaps complain about faggots, abortion, and immigrants (whether illegal or not) but you're sitting there behind your computer with no wife to father your beautiful white children and save our fucking country.

You're part of the problem.
>>
OP is right. Bump.
>>
I plan on having 20 white baby's.
>>
I will admit I am a degenerate hedonist who doesn't reproduce due to the potential costs involved
>>
>>128745219
Then you have no right to complain about the state of your country.

I'm doing my job, why don't you do yours? If Laqueefa can have 7 kids and get by, why not you?
>>
>>128745463
You can't force me to have kids, just as you can't force Laqueefa to not have kids

Perhaps if conservatives got their heads out of their asses and supported planned parenthood this wouldn't be a problem
>>
>>128745690
What would that solve?
>>
>>128746009
Eliminate welfare
Provide low cost abortions

Inner city problem solves itself in a couple generations and whites move back in
>>
>>128746114
And how are we going to get selfish hedonists like you and women who don't want children to repopulate the country with whites?
>>
File: 1490349806192.jpg (1MB, 1439x1179px) Image search: [Google]
1490349806192.jpg
1MB, 1439x1179px
>>128743948
>muh categorical imperative

Anon finding a gf isn't going to fix the massive, inter-generational problem that is white genocide. Mass immigration has been happening for decades, and they breed like bacteria.

You are absolutely delusional if you think finding a waifu will somehow fix the problem.

If anything, it's a psy-op to force anon to go do something productive and de-radicalize nationalists.
>>
>>128743948
Father of 4 amazing white children.
One is in last year of Graduate program.
Second is a network security analyst.
Third is top of their class in highly competitive private school.
Fourth is kinda goofy and hasn't figured out what they want to do at the age of 12...go figure.
Anyways, they're all based, love the outdoors, two of them can code, three of them already invest on their own, and all four can do enough maintenance and repair on a vehicle to save them trips to the shop.
Anywho, guess you're pretty much BTFO.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.