[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I refute the "heatwave is the evidence of global

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1450569452432.jpg (201KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1450569452432.jpg
201KB, 1000x800px
How do I refute the "heatwave is the evidence of global warming/climate change" argument in layman's terms?
I thought of "well your mom sometimes craves your dad's dick inside her that doesn't mean she's turning into a whore" but it's a bit of an ad hominem
>>
>>128743071
We do live in the vicinity of a fucking huge ball of fire and fusion. I'm not surprised it gets a little toasty from time to time.
Do steelworkers wonder why they sweat at work?
>>
>>128743071
The fact is that the term "climate change" has experienced language morphology since the concept came about. In the 1970s and 1980s, they were scared shitless about "global freezing". In the 1990s and 2000s it was "global warming". Then, the scientists found out that there was no set patter to the changes that were going on, so they applied a blanket term to the changes and called it global climate change. It's a bit of double speak because something g like climate is by nature always changing. Therefore, a few heat wave prove absolutely nothing other than being outliers.
>>
File: autism.jpg (143KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
143KB, 450x338px
>>128743071
Because AUTISM.
>>
Personal experience vs empirical statistics.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E0a_60PMR8
>>
>>128743071
Because I bought a fan a month ago, and I've yet to use it, and it's supposed to be one of the hottest months around here.
I've always complained about the heat.. but now it's too cold.
>>
>>128745290
but the statistics are also evidence of global warming so if your aim is to deny global warming because you're a brainwashed shill you should avoid that route.
>>
>>128744352
Hong Kong, I am disappoint. You were supposed to be the non-nigger Chinamen.
>>
>>128743071
First, you show them how everyone 20 years ago was 10,000% sure that there was an ice age coming, not a heat wave.

Then, you do some digging on how the ENTIRE SOLAR SYSTEM is showing signs of heating up.

That's right, the solar system.

>get fukt librulz it aint my SUV
>>
>>128746522
Oh hey kek supports it
>>
File: adam lanzas.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
adam lanzas.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>128743071
TELL EM ABOUT THE YEAR WITHOUT A SUMMER
>>
>>128743071
When I was a kid I used to play in the snow every winter. Now there is no fucking snow. Give me back my fucking snow REEEEEEEE
>>
>>128743071
>"well your wife and her daughters sometimes crave Tyrone's and DeMarquis' dicks inside them doesn't mean they're turning into whores"

ftfy
>>
>>128747232
>747
>232

I guess Thoth supports me too ?
>>
>>128747533
>>128747772
My sides
>>
The climate is changing.
The climate has always been changing.
The climate will always change.
We are coming out of a literal ice age.
It has been far hotter globally than it is today as well as far colder globally than it is today.
Provide concrete evidence of anthropomorphic climate change.
Provide concrete evidence of anthropomorphic climate change having an averse or alarming effect on the rate of climate change.
How does sending billions of dollars to Mubak in Ghana solve it?
>>
File: what if.jpg (150KB, 1280x1120px) Image search: [Google]
what if.jpg
150KB, 1280x1120px
Since humans the earths weather has been regulated already?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.