[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you europeans think about guns? I kind of like the ides

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 65

What do you europeans think about guns? I kind of like the ides of owning guns without too much restrictions, but I think that people with mental issues or a history of violence shouldn't be able to own weapons.
>>
File: Bin That Knife.jpg (80KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
Bin That Knife.jpg
80KB, 700x466px
DON'T HAVE FUN
BIN THAT GUN
>>
>>128741127
every household should own a rifle for defense of the community
>>
>>128741127
>with mental issues or a history of violence shouldn't be able to own weapons.
If they are so dangerous they should be in jail
>>
That's a kriss vector. It's a pretty cool gun. I can buy the long barrel version right now if I wanted.
>>
>>128741334
Based Czech. Don't give your guns up, you are one of the last bastions of freedom in Eurocuckland.
>>
>>128741453
If they are that dangerous they should be killed outright. Otherwise they should retain all of their rights. If you've served your time and paid your dues I see no reason not to allow people their full rights back. If you are a violent subhuman you should probably be taken out back and shot. All the freedoms, or no freedoms.
>>
Legalize recreational nukes
>>
>>128741453

Except they're usually not. I think that before getting a gun permit/license you should have to do some courses of gun safety and get an evaluation to prove you're sane.
>>
>>128741278
lmao
>>
>>128741127

yep , we should have the right to own any gun as long as we don't have mental issues , clean records and a way to store them safely (and not being muslim)
>>
>>128741127
would love to have a gun a shoot at things because I'm a dude and I like sparks and explosions.

other then that, I'm pretty happy with our strict gun laws. we are allowed to have them and shoot at a range, or when you're a farmer and that's about it.

>normal criminals don't use guns
>we can defend accordingly
>never have to be 'afraid'
>never have to think like an American 'what if'
>we have overthrown our government without guns numerous times
>we have forced re-elections without guns numerous times

shit it pretty cash over here in the country that had the first constitution in human history.
>>
>>128741922

>Trump 2020
>>
>>128742098

Hmm. I agree with you Pierre.

That's strange.
>>
Countries without a meaningful military service shouldn't own guns. It will be just a bunch of infinite betas wanting to feel tough and shooting themselves by mistake.
>>
>>128741127
Its a tool.
If you have a job or a hobby needing this kind of tool you should be allowed to wield it, if responsible.

Like driver licenses you should make weapon permits the same way.

For each class a license.

A- pistols
B- SMG´s Shotguns
C- Bolt action Rifles
D- Semi automatic Rifles
E- Full auto weapons
F- large Destructive devices?

Do you tests prove responsibility. Be accountable for your actions.
>>
>>128742558

Yup Hans. You're totally right.
>>
>>128741127
Every citizen should be forced to take firearm handling and shooting lessons after turning 18. Volunteers can do so sooner. Upon passing the necessary tests (including psych eval), the citizen will be cleared for firearm use and possession. After this point, he is forced to carry at least one firearm, loaded and ready, in public. Failure to do so will result in increasing fines.
Failure to pass the tests will result in the citizen being forced to repeat the test during EVERY single one of his free weekends until he either passes them, becomes incapable of handling firearms or dies.
Being convicted of a crime resulting in a sentence of at least 1 year of prison barrs the citizen from carrying a weapon, until a successfull repeal is made by the citizen to a jury of his local community.
The state explicidly tells the citizen that it is the citizens duty to protect his community and to fight any attempt to undo his democratic freedoms, including those made by his own government.

The expected result is a rapid decimation of idiots unsuitable for civilized life and an increased sense of duty, responsibility and community for every citizen. Not carrying a weapon will be seen as a shameful admission of inadequacy, due to it being associated with criminals and the insane.

Furthermore treaties should be put in place to allow citizens of allied states that have passed these or equivalent tests to carry weapons when visiting said states.
>>
>>128741453
The court system has neither the resources or time to try that many cases. Additionally, who decides who is mentally ill or violent to expedite the process? Too much authority will be the result.
>>
>>128742210

there still a few based frogs here.
>>
File: oiqxx9wonao8gn9kk7c6.jpg (46KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
oiqxx9wonao8gn9kk7c6.jpg
46KB, 800x450px
>>128741127
I think guns are cool and a good idea, but humans have no fucking clue how to use them. Even countries with fairly liberal gun laws, like the US, misuse them all the time. The second amendment isn't so that you can shoot drunken people that stumble onto your backyard, it's to fight the tyranny of the government and keep politicians and your representatives in check. And yet, it's a crime to do so, even though the second amendment explicitly states that action as a purpose.

People don't deserve guns. I'll gladly see them banned and inaccessible to civilians if people won't put them to good use, and people have shown, again and again, that they are not willing to pay the price and use them for a greater purpose.
>>
>>128743446
Should be before that.
We had tons of school programs for decades. Shooting clubs, and other shooting activities, normally sponsored by the NRA, till the lefties thew a shit fit over "scary guns".
Now most people wouldn't even know how to do a safety check.
>>
File: LondonAttacks.png (139KB, 664x589px) Image search: [Google]
LondonAttacks.png
139KB, 664x589px
>>128741278
PLEASE FIGHT FAIR
BIN THAT CHAIR
>>
>>128743590
Disregard the first sentence...
>>
>>128741922

Unironically this. Also APC vehicles, tanks, and LAAD missiles.
>>
File: Flag_of_Croatia.svg.png (34KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Croatia.svg.png
34KB, 1280x640px
>>128741127
I would like to own several guns
>>
File: smash_tv_merchant.jpg (64KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
smash_tv_merchant.jpg
64KB, 480x360px
>>128743446
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>128741127
<<< This.
>>
File: IMG_1435.jpg (2MB, 2080x1403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1435.jpg
2MB, 2080x1403px
I think guns are awesome.

I own several myself including "evil" assault weapons and shit like that. Got myself an AK, AR and a SIG 550.

Awesome shit.

A clean criminal record should be all that is necessary.
>>
I wish my country would allow them for personal defense.

But nah. Daily shootings in Amsterdam though.
>>
>>128743755
How many times have you put your guns to good use? Keep shooting crates, faggot. When it comes time to actually fight against the government or shoot someone infringing on your rights, you're just as helpless as everyone else.
>>
>>128742031
(((Who))) decides who is insane though
>>
>>128741127
>but I think that people with mental issues shouldn't be able to own weapons.
Who has the right to decide what counts as a "mental issue" and what doesn't?
I agree with the history of violence one but ideally they'd just get killed on the scene by the armed citizens.
>>
File: at the library.jpg (27KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
at the library.jpg
27KB, 500x372px
>>128741127
Let me drop a redpill on american gun control:
>The reason why it works in Europe
Because we restricted civilian gun usage from the very beginning, that's why nobody has guns, including 99% of criminals, and when someone does, they get neutralized after killing someone or a couple of people, which rarely happens ever.

>The reason why It won't work in the US
Gun control can't be introduced because everyone already owns guns and have for centuries. Criminals won't turn in their guns and will keep them instead. If you didn't want monthly mass shootings, you should have restricted gun access from the start. The best you can do is have good self defense laws when it comes to guns.

pic unrelated
>>
Everyone should be allowed to have anything that a typical foot soldier is equipped with. This includes full auto rifles as well as grenades.
>>
>>128742558
You don't need a driver's license to own a car though.
You can drive around your own property just fine.
>>
>>128741127
Can you imagine the governments in todays Europe if citizens were armed to the level of americans?
Now thats why we cant have guns.
>>
>>128744577
Would anything really be different though?
>>
File: 1399387007650.gif (2MB, 240x103px) Image search: [Google]
1399387007650.gif
2MB, 240x103px
>>128742558
This would only work with a trustworthy government, scared of its own people.
In the US, taking away a citizen's driver license won't benefit you all that much, from the government's perspective. Taking away their license to own a firearm however, decreases the chance of being overthrown, decreases total potential resistance against you.

Just saying, there is a huge incentive for the governments to NOT allow citizens to own firearms.
>>
>>128742031
Requiring permits or safety courses just lets corrupt officials bar citizens from their weapons with a wall of red tape.
>>
>>128741127
I want one.
>>
>>128744290
>niggers with a history of unstable behavior should be allowed to own grenades
Jeez, I wonder what could go wrong!
>>
>>128744898
Very fucking different.The brits would have shot their parliament to pieces after manchester for example after they realized the government knows about at least 4000 terrorists and not doing anything to keep them safe.
There is no happening against governments in Europe because the riot police is more than enough to destroy every movement.Now if the movement would have guns well the riot police would be fucked and traitors would be hung and quartered as in old times.
>>
They hurt people and cute animals :(
>>
>>128741127
I have a shotgun.
Planning on getting a glock and assault rifle if the law still allow it.
>>
>>128744122
Ever since the collapse of the soviet union, military grade arms from soviet supplies are readily availabe on the black market throughout europe. A simple way to procure one is to visit a truck stop at night, when the truck drivers get out all their smuggling goods since nobody does controls anymore past Schengen. Nordics will typically smuggle cigs and booze, while slavics will smuggle women and weapons.
Heck, east germany is still chockfull with NVA supplies.
We also did not restrict gun ownership from the very beginning. In fact, the emperor, being a feudal lord, encouraged his subjects to arm themselves and practice their use, as that would give him a larger pool of recruits for his armies.

Arms were commonplace until the forced disarmament by US forces past the surrender in 1945. After the denazification was completed, gun ownership was steadily increasing until the new social democratic puppet regime passed a law restricting it, under the guise of battling criminality. The police first supported this, but after a year concluded that the restriction had no measurable effect on crime and suggested to remove the restrictions again, which the government denied.

It should also be noted that laws to restrict weapon ownership have historically only ever fallen into two categories: Preserving certain arms as status symbols (swords in europe) or to prevent the citizens from toppling their government. The entire martial arts movement in china was born from disarming the citizens to discourage uprisings, for example.
>>
>>128745313
No, they wouldn't. You can exert violent pushback against a government without guns, and people often do. There are plenty of backwater brits with grandfathered in shotguns and hunting rifles, too. People don't do jack shit because they live cushy little lives and the self-sacrifice that would be depriving yourself of the comfort of sitting in front of the TV to fight for a cause your believe in is too big of a price to pay.
>>
>>128745307
Obviously I didn't mean niggers. They would be sent back to Africa or liquidated first.
>>
>>128745730
>shotgun
>hunting rifle
These are not weapons of war.Also government cleanses never happen from backwater people,but the city dwelling population.
In Britain for example you get arrested for going outside with a fucking butterknife and im not even kidding.How do you think would it be possible for them to reach the capital armed with shotguns and hunting rifles that are not capable to pierce body armor in the first place in groups of 1-10?
I know if hungarians would have the same level of weapons that americans,gyurcsány,orbán both of them would be long dead and the corruption cleansed.
>>
>>128743749
Nothing stops you. Sure, your laws are moronic and your 2 bullet mag semi rifle limit is laughable but you can in fact get a handgun for range use. Shotguns are easy. Can't use them in self defense because fuck you
>>
>>128744478
Mies
>>
>>128742371
>Yo bae, carry my piece; finna hit up muh bois.
>>
>>128742558
>Germany
Geebus Hans . . .
>>
>>128746156
They kill people well enough. All major terror attacks by civilians in Europe have featured outdated firearms, homemade equipment, or consumer-level gear. The distinction doesn't matter. You can keep ignoring it but the matter of fact is that people don't use guns or exert any type of action that involves anything more than slacktivism because they just don't care anymore. That's the reason, not because they can't get a full auto assault rifle or whatever the fuck.
>>
>>128742858
>compulsory firearms education, ownership and posession
Brilliant Hans
>>
>>128741611
woah yur rlly coole vry wow tell uus mor
>>
>>128742858
How about teach gun safety classes when they are in high school? That's what schools used to do over here until women got more voice in things.
>>
>>128747221
As stated, volunteers can do the tests before reaching 18 to gain their weapon rights. Schools are free to give courses to help their pupils pass those tests. It's not like these tests would be hard (I'm more concerned with pacifist pussies faking out to avoid responsibilities).
>>
>>128746713
Terror attacks are sucker punches against soft targets like unarmed civilians. Corrupt government officials are surrounded by heavily armed guards 24/7.
>>
I'd like to have a pistol for self defense.
>>
>>128741127
I own a couple of compound bows and crossbows, and a P99. Katana's, mace, smokebombs .. I'm prepped for a crusade.
>>
>>128748025
If you are rich enough, you can afford to hire security that wields guns, who will do what you say, in any country. Gun restrictions ultimatley only remove guns from the common people, not from society, which speaks volumes about the intentions behind it.
>>
Yes, we need guns asap to remove the invaders.
>>
>>128748025
They always are. It's why militias have historically been effective.
>>
>>128741127
I've been supporting ArmBritain for 8 years, and have posted quite a bit on /pol/ about what I think about British gun laws. That is to say, some of the worst in the world, maybe behind North Korea if we're lucky. Ridiculous inspection processes involving gun locking storage, set out purchases for firearms before a 5-year renewal, no handguns, .22 calibre restrictions on semi-automatic rifles, cucked version of the Mossberg with 2 in the chamber and the standard hunting rifles. You can own a few .50 cal weapons if you have access to a special range (you don't and won't, its invite only to most clubs). Ridiculous for the country that founded English common law which explicitly states the right to keep and bear arms.

Push for open carry in the UK in light of recent events. Legalising handguns used to be on UKIP's agenda which garnered a lot of support. But there were 8000 votes for the "Legalize Cannabis Its Safer than Alcohol" party last year and 200 for the ArmBritain one lel.
>>
>>128741127
Being a Czech living in Malta and owning a handgun, I naturally am in favor of owning firearms. However, I am much more in favor of the Czech firearm law including CCW and requiring more rigid prerequisites, rather than the American model. There are simply too many infantilized irresponsible people at the moment. Over time I would like to see a transition towards the American model however (1-2 generations time).
>>
>>128748514
Forgot to mention: mandatory gun club membership and self defence isn't a valid reason for ownership in its self.
>>
I can't wait for a race war. I will Purge the fuck out of these 3rd world fuckers.
>>
>>128742031
No way that would work, because the government would be in charge of it, and then they would use it as a way to not let you have guns.

Just take a damn class on your own volition and don't be a fucking retard, follow the 4 rules of gun safety and you'll be fine no class needed
>>
>>128748766
Only 4 ..? What about the rest of them?
>>
I wouldn't let my child use a tool without first learning its uses and functions. My oldest is 10, she knows her weapons safety rules verbatim and is working on functional stages of semi automatic rifles and pistols. She owns a daisy bb gun and has used it for years. When she can properly operate the mechanics of the weapon, she will then be allowed to fire the weapon.

I do the same with drills, saws, hammers, heck, even my truck. Teach a child a skill properly and responsibly.
>>
>>128742122
You're a bunch of cucks anyways, you can't handle the awesome freedom that millions of Americans wield every day.

When They orcs take over your libtard country you'll wish you guys were smart enough to have gun ownership like Americans
>>
>>128748766
Certain areas of Europe would be quite bad off with American style gun laws just pushed in. The ONLY benefit to current UK laws allow the 3 million gun owners in this country to be almost exclusively white. That system needs to be expanded slowly, while at the same time allowing things such as I mentioned, open carry, dropped calibre restrictions, legalised handguns, etc.
>>
>>128749084
Only the libtard region of the nation where the Nimby's live: North and South Holland. Blow the dikes and the region will flood anyway.
>>
I think shotguns of all types should be legal to most anybody responsible. They have many sporting uses and are ideal for defending your home. Also they are not much of a threat to the state either. A sort of compromise.

I don't care for handguns, or concealing them. We don't have problems with gun violence on the streets and don't need to start with that either. Don't need high-capacity combat type rifles either. This isn't America, they're already too screwed to try to make their weapons iillegal.

Shotguns, .22lr rifles, I'm all for, everybody should have one, they're fun, inexpensive and you can even put down a riot with one if you really needed to.
>>
>>128749286
.22lr? That's not a fucking combat round.
>>
>>128749362
That round wins wars in a gun free society. 1 shot and the crowd will stampede themselves to death.
>>
>>128749506
Lel true. But if that's his idea of ideal gun laws, bar the easy access, he can come to the UK. We have a cucked version of that (and its awful).
>>
>>128749362
.22lr is a well used round for hunting small game.

Better than a bow and arrow.
>>
>>128743590
I went to such a school we had a shooting program sponsored by the civilian marksmanship program, and one by the njrotc, and i was on both
>>
>>128749689
Yes I know, but hunting small game is not (primarily) why people own guns, even if they have to lie about it in some countries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5qfooovwYU&
>>
>>128744054
Alright, think that if you want to, your country is so shit the orcs don't even want to come

Meanwhile in America, gun ownership is awesome and attacks only seem to happen in disarmed cuck strongholds.
>>
>>128750044
The time has already come to fight in America. Better now before you end up like South Africa.
>>
File: 1496450534532.png (508KB, 449x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496450534532.png
508KB, 449x480px
guns are cool, they make the bang shooty noise, killing fools nigga
>>
File: 45ec4cc9-77ac-c55d.jpg (78KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
45ec4cc9-77ac-c55d.jpg
78KB, 768x1024px
Bows are perfectly legal. Also crossbows. Many people own them over here.
>>
>>128750295
Some of the modern crossbows I've seen are pretty efficient. Not sure I'd want them for self defence.
>>
File: 1480003859082.jpg (242KB, 2048x1896px) Image search: [Google]
1480003859082.jpg
242KB, 2048x1896px
>>128750044
>all that money
>all the surveillance
>shitty door that can be kicked in
>>
>>128744122
Then Explain Paris, illegal guns, killed crap load of people in a country where guns are illegal.

Extra credit, not long before the Paris incident, there was an attempted attack on A train where they had AK's, luckily Americans were on board and saved the fucking day, again
>>
>>128750485
ops meant to quote >>128749817
>>
File: bear_bow_hunt.jpg (88KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
bear_bow_hunt.jpg
88KB, 450x300px
>>128749689
>0.22lr,
>better than a bow and arrow.
Hue Hue a good .22 pellet gun is arguably better than a 22 for small game
Meanwhile a hunting bow:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAKB6-6neBI
>>
File: Hori.jpg (138KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Hori.jpg
138KB, 800x450px
>>128750364
This is the crossbow I prefer to shoot: Hori-zone Stealth RTF. 350 Euro on sale as we speak.
>>
>>128746713
Ok.Go get a shotgun, and try to attack a squad of full auto rifles and let me know how well that ended for you.People dont do shit when they know very well it wont work.Nothing else.
>>
>>128750530
Gun control works places like Britain and France because it was imposed slowly on the population. If you look at violent crime, they are much lower for firearms (especially in Britain), and its decreased.

But then in par, knife crime has went up massively (hence bin that knife) and all sort of other tools. And most of the crime in England & Wales comes from London and Birmingham, which are both below 60% white.
>>
>>128750717
How would you judge it for self defence?
>>128750596
People use air rifles to kill rabbits here.
>>
>>128750964
>aim at knee
>hope judge plays skyrim
>>
>>128748940
There is exactly 4 rules of gun safety that encompasses everything
>>
>>128744290
LOL cucked Sweden giving advice on how to protect ourselves.
>>
>>128750964
It will shoot through you. It's better to be shot by a 9mm. The reload cycle takes more time than my 60 pound Hoyt Powermax compound bow. It's for long range accuracy, and pretty stable. As a side arm I use a pistol or airgun or Wlather PPQ EDC knife.

I live close to a mosque ..
>>
>>128742558
>doesnt understand an SMG is a full auto weapon

i'm digging this structure, sign me the fuck up

also every time we leave permits up to some guy to decide, every fucking time one of them refuses to issue a permit to someone who should have been allowed one and starts a massive shit storm.

the slippery slope fallacy is real man
>>
Mandatory military service

When I was a teen I was repulsed by the idea, and everyone over 40 who still had to do it keep saying how awful it was - but I regret not joining the army, and in the long run it would have been better for everyone

Giving guns to an untrained population would just be chaos
>>
>>128749270
Well, if your happy with that outcome, maybe then after the nation is clean, you would enjoy the gun laws we have
>>
>>128741127
Yeah, seems reasonable. We should also have the "home=castle" laws, so we won't be pusnished for self defense (now as it is, at least in Poland, if you hurt attacker more then he could have hurt you, YOU go to jail)
>>
>>128742371
Implying tzahal isn't chock full of infinite betas.
>>
>>128749362
Technically it is, cia, the navy seals have been using supressed .22's forever to kill targets quietly for pretty much ever
>>
File: D.jpg (63KB, 694x392px) Image search: [Google]
D.jpg
63KB, 694x392px
>>128751601
I am all for a Swiss patriotic gun model.
In 2000ish a kid took some .22's to a mall and shot up the place. This was the end of a reasonable gunlaw.

Meanwhile Sahbi dustrats drive around with Ak's from the balkan.
>>
>>128751572
You would have to reform the army for that.That 9 months were like college who can drink the most and do the most supid thing to get away with.I learned nothing of value other that people are hopelessly degenerate.
>>
>>128745171
Why is it Europeans have such a pervasive big nanny government please take care of me outlook? I couldn't imagine being so dependent and helpless.
>>
>>128741127
The guns and free speech laws are the one thing the yanks did right.
>>
>>128751968
Because you gave half of Europe to the commies and the rest were cucked with your help.Interesting isnt it.
>>
>>128741127
If people are too mentally ill or impulsively violent then they should just be put down.
>>
>>128742031

>t. achmed bin cuckmed
>>
>>128751961
If ten drunk serbians decided they want to invade us after a football match, our capital would fold in less than a day
>>
>>128750485
Do you know the concept of toilet gun? It means you have a gun next to your toilet in case that happens, one in every room, never compromised. However, there are far more threats then the middle of night intruders wanting your TV. Resisting tyranny, carrying concealed in public so when you hear alahu akbar you know what to do
>>
>>128752212
Well shit.
>>
>>128749362
thats what the Israelis thought too, then a bunch of protesters died lol. It may not be for combat but its pretty lethal.
>>
>>128752212
blame the Germans for giving Lenin an all expenses paid trip to Russia
>>
People with violent mental issues shouldn't be allowed to participate in society. They should be peacefully sterilized.
>>
>>128752237

This. If you can't trust a man with a loaded gun, you can't trust him at all.
>>
>>128752269
I dont think so.
>>
>>128752481
Europe has been nannyfied even before 1200 AD. Kings, queens and churches all fought for reigh of power. So we finally axed the church part .. and the government invites fucking Islam.
>>
I love guns and I own a bunch of them. As every white man should
>>
>>128752567
It wasnt Lenin who betrayed us in '56 promising allied tanks that never came.
>>
File: 3730312.jpg (40KB, 640x477px) Image search: [Google]
3730312.jpg
40KB, 640x477px
>>128752745
>As every white man should

Make that every white person of any age.
>>
>>128752212
The unraveling of strong nations and absolute cuckery was set off by austro hungarians so you're kinda responsible for that too, and also later on the Eastern front Hungarian divisions folded left and right to peasants so...
>>
>>128741127
Same thing, bro. Just give me a mandatory 3 months tactical training and check my background. But hey, lefties and commies are forbidding guns not because of the potential mass shootings, but because they are afraid of losing power and usefulness
>>
File: 12342453234.png (25KB, 139x155px) Image search: [Google]
12342453234.png
25KB, 139x155px
>>128742122
>>normal criminals don't use guns
eh?
>>
File: 1446772045876.jpg (4MB, 3900x5008px) Image search: [Google]
1446772045876.jpg
4MB, 3900x5008px
>>
>>128742858
>Forcing people to carry guns

You Germans really like forcing people to do stuff. Either you want to forcibly ban guns or force people to carry. What is wrong with you? Why not allow the individual the freedom to make the decision on his own? Why does the government need to force yet another thing on citizens? lunatic Hans with his bright ideas, yet again
>>
>>128752909
Hungarian divisions were sent with literal paper footware to fight.I dont blame them.Also Austria was occupying Hungary just so you know we were slaves.
>>
I wouldn't mind owning a gun, but a lot of people here are fucking idiots that I would never trust with a firearm. Knife crime is surprisingly common so I would imagine with guns it would be way worse
>>
File: Gunz.png (56KB, 1141x749px) Image search: [Google]
Gunz.png
56KB, 1141x749px
>>
>>128744054
Listen here irrelevant country. The Gov (there's a screencap of it somewhere) did a study that said in the case of a revolution, SIXTY FIVE PERCENT OF THE MILITARY WOULD DEFECT TO THE REBELS CAUSE IMMEDIATELY.

Also, the US Military, fortunately or unfortunately depending on your views, sucks at COIN operations. We've been fighting Al-Qaeda FOR HOW MANY YEARS NOW??!!.
>>
>>128752379
>carrying concealed in public so when you hear alahu akbar you know what to do

If the attack isn't directed at me or my family you bet my ass I will run like a bitch even if armed. I will not shoot down some sandnig and face the legal consequences to save a bunch of probable leftists from getting snackbared, they deserve it
>>
Mine only come out during season the rest of the year they just lay in a box. Last year i didn't even use them at all.
>>
>>128741127

A shotgun, or semi auto rifle, or handgun will make you a lot safer. The feeling of having a modern weapon in the home is essential to life.
If you have kids keep it behind locked door with key. I lock my bedroom door.
>>
File: 1449888492114.jpg (171KB, 634x706px) Image search: [Google]
1449888492114.jpg
171KB, 634x706px
Owning guns is an addiction. You will buy one and then another and another and another...

Not that there is anything at all wrong with that.
>>
File: DAxOhYxW0AA_0jc.jpg (129KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
DAxOhYxW0AA_0jc.jpg
129KB, 1024x575px
>>128741127
I want one. Many fucking kebab in my country.
>>
File: Coldsteel Katana Machete.jpg (73KB, 352x264px) Image search: [Google]
Coldsteel Katana Machete.jpg
73KB, 352x264px
To end your cucking you'll also need to get one of these:

A (Crude) Coldsteel Katana Machete. It will be only 80 bucks.
>>
>>128753453
I'm not forcing americans, you burger-bun. I'm forcing germans. After 50 years of indoctrination of "guns=evil", do you really think the average german is mentally capable of actually using his rights? They will need a generation of being forced before you can ease up on it.

It would also absolutely destroy the liberal gun grabbers, as everyone would actually know for certain that they are full of shit through first hand experience.
>>
>>128753742
Their value only goes up when society gets worse too.
>>
>>128741127
What gun is that? looks neat
>>
>>128741127
Every true european should have guns at home. Especially a times like these.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPm46Qgyn24
>>
Twenty years ago, I felt safer in a big european city without a gun than being in a big American city with a pistol. That's not the case anymore. Now that you guys are importing millions of inbred goat humpers to your countries, you'd better start passing sane gun laws and self-defense laws.
>>
File: 1452316061439.jpg (278KB, 764x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1452316061439.jpg
278KB, 764x1024px
>>128753742

Soon you will also have to buy a larger car to carry them around.
>>
>>128750854
Gun control works places like Britain and France because it was imposed slowly on the population. If you look at violent crime, they are much lower for firearms (especially in Britain), and its decreased.

But then in par, knife crime has went up massively

you massive retard

you just explained why gun control doesnt work, and you still say it works
>>
>>128753453
I agree, that was my thought the entire time, typical Germans lol...Hitler youth ring a bell. People who should own guns typically end up doing so, people that shouldn't own guns if they want will ultimately end up with them anyways
>>
File: 20170530_193845.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170530_193845.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>128748746
Totally understand you,i have 2 mosques in just one street near my house and i live in the most multicultural area of barcelona.
>>128751572
I do feel sad for all my family had been in the military as that was a requirement for many jobs in spain since many state companies where ruled by military law,but i was born at a time when said requirements where long gone...so i never had any formal military instruction as such I feel like a guy who doesn't know how to swim,i know I don't plan to drown but i don't like the stormy clouds coming form the south and the east of the med.
>>
File: guncontrol.jpg (50KB, 632x175px) Image search: [Google]
guncontrol.jpg
50KB, 632x175px
>What do you europeans think about guns? I
An armed population is needed against tyrannical government.
As an example,the local Labour administration during the Rotherham incident.
Pic related.
>>
>>128753475
I'm aware of the history, which means you guys were fucked way before America rebuild western Europe or the bolsheviks took over Russia. Blame yourselves, keep us out of it
>>
File: 1456917007277.png (396KB, 544x708px) Image search: [Google]
1456917007277.png
396KB, 544x708px
>>128754175
>you just explained why gun control doesnt work, and you still say it works

True.

In the united states they made it difficult for black people to own guns and then just the criminal niggers were left with guns.

Fortunately, good black people are buying guns at a pretty good pace now.
>>
>>128754284
It will escalate eventually. I'm already prepared for that and maybe even instigating towards that.

When these dirtbags come from the mosque the windows go open and Shadilay or some Templars March goes on. Fuck em. Every night until the end of Ramadan.

Ammo is always an issue. I need more.
>>
>>128753688
Looks like one point for burgers under morality then
>>
I think every european should be allowed to own guns. Also every country in Europe should train it's students in Military tactics as a backup in case of an Invasion.
>>
I like guns and i don't think they're dangerous. All these fags saying guns kill don't know shit. When i was a conscripted soldier i served with some of the dumbest motherfuckers i've ever met and we all carried loaded rifles for hours at a time. There was only two times they were shot when they weren't supposed to be shot in an entire year.(keep in mindre we were 80+) TEENAGERS holding rifles for an entire year.and those bullets went in a safe direction because every fucking soldier knows how to handle a gun, even the most dumbass ones.

HKMP7 is my favourite and was my service rifle in the Norwegian Defence. Such a powerful little thing
>>
>>128741127
Everyone should have right to protect themselves.
>>
>>128754490
Yes,i know americans are always right and have nothing to do with anything bad anywhere.You are always the good guys,no exceptions.
>>
File: 052.png (174KB, 265x258px) Image search: [Google]
052.png
174KB, 265x258px
>>128754588
>good black people
BASED
BLACK
MAN
>>
>>128754175
Yeah and that's beside the nice attack, no response to the attempted attack that Americans just happened to be on that train to save the day, or how the gun laws didn't prevent orcs from shooting hundreds of people in Paris attack so...BTFO
>>
Bring back gun safety courses in schools.
The JROTC air rifle team I was on during middle school taught me so much about gun related safety practices. Too bad they got rid of the entire JROTC program a year later.
>>
>>128749362
I mean, if I was Der Fuhrer of all Germany, I would place 12ga shotguns of any type along with .22lr rifles of any type. I would put hunting rifles and such things in another category.

Yes if you meant to disperse a riot, I would have a 12ga, bounce some #4 buck or whatever off the pavement but frankly a .22lr 10/22 or suchlike would do the same thing. Nobody likes getting shot, even if the bullet isn't designed for killing people.
>>
German H&K is pretty good.
>>
>>128754828
I love the mp7, wish those asshole Germans would sell them to American citizens they've only just decided to sell mp5, and here they HK in money trouble again needing help but they don't go after the largest market for civilian gun ownership in the world? Fuck you hk

Aand, i own an hk91 us made clone lol
>>
>>128754746
I usually eat as loudly and slowly as I can in public transportation during Ramadan.

That's for fucking trying to wake me up before sunrise for breakfast (fucking alarms everywhere at 5 am or earlier)

My guess is things will start in about 7 years as more and more of the old workers retire and the goverment is forced to tell old fags their hard earned pensions they where supposed to keep have been already spent on shitskin breeding and feeding programmes and when the money runs out then all the shitskins who already blow up,mug rob and rape as a hobby are no longer given any welfare or free housing,my guess is we will reach that situation in 7 years from now (in spain maybe later but I don't think of spain anymore wich ever euro country uncuck itself before and goes full fash i will gladly join,expect if family needs come first.
For that day I keep training every day,with guns exercise.
>>
File: PA150010s.png (3MB, 1500x1042px) Image search: [Google]
PA150010s.png
3MB, 1500x1042px
>>128755264

One should have a variety of guns for many uses.
>>
>>128741278
Every day it gets harder to believe that those fucking serfs over in Europe are culturally related to us in any way.
>>
>>128741127
>pistol caliber
>pile of 5.56
>>
>>128741127
I'd like to legally own one
>>
>>128755699
H&K, as all arms manufacturers in Germany, would love to sell you everything in their arsenal, but are forbidden by the German government, who gets to decide what they can sell and to whom.

So please, don't hate on our craftsmen, hate on our traitors.
>>
>>128754843
Well I'm glad we could come to an agreement on that. Now that that's out of the way, why don't you guys 1776 yourselves and join the party
>>
>>128755840
What's that in the very bottom center? A zorch from chex quest?
>>
>>128741127
basically what Switzerland has implemented.

militia-style state defense with mandatory gun ownership for military-eligible males in the ages of 18-35, optional to buy it from the government after that age. With the carry regulations of Czech Republic.

>Foreigners with the following citizenship are explicitly excluded from the right to possess weapons: Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Turkey, Sri Lanka, Algeria and Albania.

Yeah they even have done the sane thing and ban some nationalities from owning firearms. Banning shitskins from owning would be relatively easy.
>>
>>128750295
>many people own them over here

waarom?
>>
File: whisper_22.png (310KB, 400x245px) Image search: [Google]
whisper_22.png
310KB, 400x245px
>>128750964
>People use air rifles to kill rabbits here.
yeah, raccoons, squirrels groundhogs, and coyotes around here, I let my dogs chases the rabbits for fun.
>pic my current favorite 1100+fps, I added a real scope on mine as well
>>
>>128755840
>that little gun shaped mp3 player at the bottom
kek
>>
>>128753453
Not even that German, but fuck you just a minute, please.

Mandatory guns in education makes perfect sense. Guns are a tremndously important part of society. All political, national, personal agency is granted though violence, in modern times this mean a gun.

It shouldn't mean a scary death-wand on a policeman's belt or held by a soldier on TV. Everyone should know what a gun is, how its used, what it is capable of. That is important. That is how history is made, with a gun. Violence, or the prospect of violence, or the potential for violence.

I don't advocate everyone own a gun. But everyone should be familiar with one, I think Germans or whoever would be much better balanced than thinking seeing a gun is like seeing a fucking poisoned stiletto or a bazooka or suchlike. Society only exists because of the gun, people should see how. Should, totally How they feel about it after is up to them,
>>
>>128741127
Nobody stops you from owning them illegally.
Here in Russia, we buy everything we need from our acquaintances in the Army. My dad has an AK-74 and two pistols.
>>
>>128756302
not everyone lives in a failed state Ivan.
>>
>>128755699
The HKMP7 is illegal in most countries. The reason for this is that the tiny (2 grams) bullets pierce through any and all protective gear (i.e ceramics, kevlar etc.) the bullets also have the ability to riccochet off of bones causing extreme damage.
>>
File: plancaestert-01.jpg (131KB, 600x877px) Image search: [Google]
plancaestert-01.jpg
131KB, 600x877px
>>128755837
My region is excellent for guerrilla warfare. With man-made caves and very hilly forests.

Sahbi's will only find death over here. We are the conservative south.
>>
>>128756095
Same goes for Belgium. I have shot in your competition in bars over pool tables.
>>
File: 1455769206373.webm (3MB, 854x470px) Image search: [Google]
1455769206373.webm
3MB, 854x470px
>>128756054
>>128756114

Good for little dogs and dumb animals you don't have to kill.

https://www.kimberamerica.com/pepper-blaster

We just get them off Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Pepper-Blaster-II-LA98001-Kimber/dp/B003L75SSI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QwRKyaBI1c
>>
>>128755958
Well i don't know why they can sell us current designs of handgun, but not semi auto version of mp7, meanwhile fnh can sell anything here. Goddamnit Germany, we just want fucking mp7, then get binary trigger pack so we can shoot it at full auto speed without very expensive registered machine gun and class 3, and then freedom.

Oh well we have the vector and skorpian evo
>>
>>128756718
This doesn't make sense for the USA, as the MP7's 4,6mm is based on the FN 5,7mm principle, i.e. a small surface area for penetration and a back heavy projectile for tumbling after penetration. The FN P90 is legally sold in the USA, so by that logic, the MP7 should be legally obtainable as well.
>>
>>128757301
>German government
>Making sense
How does that still manage to surprise you?
>>
>>128756949
I should get a bow.
>>
>>128756718
First off, what the German said, secondly, if i can buy a fucking ak in 5.56 or a 1911 in 9mm, i think they can handle making it in 5.56
>>
>>128741278
Why are shitskins so pussy?
>>
>>128741127
Guns are fun, Got a 20 bore in my shed.
>>
>>128757314
>MP7 should be legally obtainable as well.

MP7 has a shoulder brace and is considered a short barreled rifle. In the US all rifles have to have 16.5 inch barrels to be sold over the counter. Same with the UZI.
>>
>>128757544
https://www.pijlenboogkopen.com/product/hoyt-ignite-set/

But Dealer bought is always better. I always have to wait 12 weeks for Murica to make them.
>>
>>128756726
I rely on having early warning thanks to being aware of the situation for survival, that and early access to weapons and previous training (i started recently so I'm still struggling)
I plan on buying cheap ass gear from alibaba,i have found really cheap body armour and helmets there although I'm kind of concerned due to it being chinese so I haven't bought anything yet.
What I will surely buy is night vision gear since muzzies don't usually indulge in such things.

To any yuro...get yourself a weapon muslims are doing so already.
http://www.baka.com.au/world/spanish-police-seize-more-than-10000-weapons-destined-for-terrorism-20170315-guydnc.html
They found this,but many more are still being sold,the same routes for smuggling people and drugs are also used for weapons,you'd be surprised how easy is to cross the European borders and how they don't check the bags inside the busses when crossing the border...Just saying ;)
>>
>>128757988
The retractable stocks are dope i have the hk one for my 91 as well as the normal, thats one gun i would pay for the stamp on
>>
>>128741611
with a fun button?
>>
>>128758067
Do you have a gun?
>>
>>128758067
I don't know the laws on body armor the, but here level three plates from reputable source are stupid cheap no reason to go Chinese, and instead of buying a bunch of cheap crap made for airsoft look for surplus military gear, way better quality...few things from condor are fine Tho
>>
>>128758067
They employ different different tactics. They rather silently kill us off one by one, instead of an organised open warfare. They are already becoming the majority in major cities. It will be a pain to get them out.

I can also recommend this: Walther CO2 guns. They are purchable without a licence. Get yourself some hardened copper ammo. It will be around 200 bucks.

http://grazianigunshop.com/walther-nighthawk-kopen?search=nighthawk
>>
>>128758027
Cheers
>>
>>128741127
I WANT MY FUCKING AUTOMATIC RIFLE. FUCKING EU JEWS.
>>
I wouldn't mind the UK laws but once you were to get your license the guns you can own are heavily restricted. IIRC a shooting range I went to required a few months of target shooting before a police officer or someone checked you were sane and able to own a firearm. You then had to get a gun safe and get it checked out by the police once you had got your license.

Not sure about this as this was ages ago.
The funny thing is that you could own any calibre as long as it was bolt-action or single shot - including a tank cannon.
>>
>>128759432
Here is the crossbow deal

https://www.kruisboogkopen.com/product/hori-zone-premium-stealth/

It does come in black, but it lacks the stringstoppers.
>>
>>128746446
>and your 2 bullet mag semi rifle limit
the limit is only on the rifle i.e the manufacturer has to sell them with a 5-10 round mag, but you can legally buy and own higher capacity magazines
>>
>>128758475
Not yet because I'm changing houses and i don't want to buy a safe to move it in a few months specially since i live in a 5th floor without elevator although I'm fucking tempted to do so,anyways I go shooting at a club I'm member of so I could get a gun as soon as I bought a safe(in spain no safe=no gun)I'm planning on getting a 9mm with a conversion kit for 22lr so as to get to shoot dirt cheap ammo and still have the 9mm at home,in spain you get your sports licence wich grants you access to one gun,if you go to regional competitions you get access to up to 6 and if you go to bigger competitions up to 10 you can also get a big game hunting licence and thus increase your weapon cache by having small arms and semi auto guns under the sports and rifles and shotguns under the hunting one,in my case I'll just have a 9mm and every now and then I'll rent or borrow some rifle from a friend so as to get used to shooting with long arms.
>>128758843
I already have decided to get a gun and im training with one in a shooting club for the last year,bows aren't out of the question but co2 guns.
>>128758685
I'll check,i really don't know the body armour laws if any in spain,i doubt there's any but those plates were dirt cheap compared to anything else I could find available in spain

Sorry the link doesn't work but you can google it up they made a raid and found more than 10000 military CETMES being refurbished to be sold to french and Belgian shitskins and you'd be surprised how easy is it to smuggle weapons and anything into europe when in a bus,the fucking bus driver was a part time smuggler and told us where to hide shit from Greek police when I went to ex yugo countries and greece
>>
>>128741127
The minimum requirement for owning a gun should be that you made the gun yourself. Those who are too stupid for this should have no right to own one. Same applies to ammo & gunpowder.
>>
>>128742031
Even in Texas you have to get licenses to walk around with a gun. Open carry was illegal until the start of '16. But at least I can go to a gun show, give no ID unless asked, and walk out with whatever I want.
>>
>>128759961
How about recurve/longbows? Their simplicity is sort of appealing
>>
>>128760923
I would not wast your time if you can get a compound bow.
Much better.
just as simple.
Pull back, aim and let go.
and it will hit with 2-3 times the force.
>>
>>128760662
It will be around 200 bucks. Perhaps I can even find them cheaper at a friend's place.

http://www.steekwerende-en-kogelvrije-vesten-shop.com/steekwerende%20vesten.htm
>>
File: cams.jpg (51KB, 430x450px) Image search: [Google]
cams.jpg
51KB, 430x450px
>>128760923
The cams at the end make the bow lighter. A longbow can have a quick draw is your 3000 years BC that shit, but a 40-50 compound with a broad-head will kill a cow and will make heads explode. The targeting system is superior. The range and power is definitely superior. You want the draw light enough to keep a stance, and a compound bow will do that with an 80% let-off.
>>
>>128760662
>,in spain you get your sports licence wich grants you access to one gun

check out the Sig p320 if you havent already, only the trigger is the firearm, so in essense you can have a shit load of frames/slides for whatever case you want.

Not 100% sure if they made a .22 p320 though
>>
>>128760662
Get a shotgun. Handguns are lame as fuck.
>>
File: PB100021.png (1MB, 1024x708px) Image search: [Google]
PB100021.png
1MB, 1024x708px
>>128762021
I have a P320 and they are excellent guns.

https://www.sigsauer.com/products/firearms/pistols/p320/

Since the firing mechanism is independent of the caliber and frame one serialized gun can run 9mm, 357 SiG, 40 S&W, and 45 AUTO. No .22 though.
>>
>>128741127
>I think that people with mental issues or a history of violence shouldn't be able to own weapons.

Defending your family from rapeape sandniggers is a felony in many European nations. Although our laws are far preferable to mangina countries like the UK, I would personally do away with all firearms regulation and go back to selling select fire tommy guns in hardware stores like we did in the 1920s.
>>
>>128742558
>Allowed

The right to arm up is a right given by God, whose authority outstrips the government's.
>>
>>128741127
Nobody gets to tell me I'm not "allowed" to defend myself any way I see fit. Having a weapon of our time(s) is essential to any adult-human. You can choose to be servile to the state authority (which is enforced at the barrel of a gun) or to equalize the lethality/power-dynamic and be on (relatively) the same playing field.
As a human-adult male of the United States It's nice to know that any Police that want to come "get me" knows that their lives are in jeopardy if they kick my door in without adequate cause. It keeps them on their toes and forces them to remain within the letter of our constitutional-rights/laws.
>>
>>128762021
That's USA law.
On lots of countries you have to have serialized and regulated barrel and slide. In addition to FCG housing, which is usually lower, but on p320 indeed a bracket inside it.
>>
File: Colorado.jpg (78KB, 1500x1123px) Image search: [Google]
Colorado.jpg
78KB, 1500x1123px
>>128763126

We have nice laws here. Last drug crazed intruder I can remember from a few years back got shot dead. Almost all breakins are when no one is home now.

18-1-704.5. Use of deadly physical force against an intruder

(1) The general assembly hereby recognizes that the citizens of Colorado have a right to expect absolute safety within their own homes.

(2) Notwithstanding the provisions of section 18-1-704, any occupant of a dwelling is justified in using any degree of physical force, including deadly physical force, against another person when that other person has made an unlawful entry into the dwelling, and when the occupant has a reasonable belief that such other person has committed a crime in the dwelling in addition to the uninvited entry, or is committing or intends to commit a crime against a person or property in addition to the uninvited entry, and when the occupant reasonably believes that such other person might use any physical force, no matter how slight, against any occupant.

(3) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from criminal prosecution for the use of such force.

(4) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from any civil liability for injuries or death resulting from the use of such force.
>>
>>128742031
But what happens when the tyrant states says wanting a gun makes you insane - catch 22
>>
>>128762894
How do you like it?
how many rounds have you put through it?

all i have is my trusty p64, i need something modern, looking at the steyr m9a1, cz p10 or the p320

>>128763994
ah kind of makes sense, except for the barrel, thats kind of dumb, but i guess people in other countries dont wear out barrels like we do.
>>
>>128741127
Youd make a great american
>>
File: P6060002.png (2MB, 1200x1084px) Image search: [Google]
P6060002.png
2MB, 1200x1084px
>>128754746
>Ammo is always an issue. I need more.

Feel sorry for euro friends...

Look what the postwoman just brought me. :D

9mm that can deflate a bear!

>>128764955
re: Sig P320C
>How do you like it?
>how many rounds have you put through it?

Best gun ever! I love it. Two years old now with about 7000 rounds and zero problems.
>>
File: 1496535842635.jpg (21KB, 389x411px) Image search: [Google]
1496535842635.jpg
21KB, 389x411px
>>128742558
>germany pushing their cucked laws on others
Sounds about right.
>>
>>128765843
Every bullet over here is registered and counted twice.
>>
>source:my ass
Gun accidents have been going down for decades : ^ )
>>
The only reason we dont have guns is because we'd have killed our politicians with them
>>
>>128742031
>>128742031
>leftists in charge of government decide nobody who votes conservative is sane

yeah works great, try again retard
>>
File: 1450926359478.jpg (105KB, 755x520px) Image search: [Google]
1450926359478.jpg
105KB, 755x520px
>>128766606
>Every bullet over here is registered and counted twice.

No ammo vending machines for you then :(
>>
>>128741127
Its nearly impossible to get a gun legally in germany, impossible once you have records with the authorities. I think thats GREAT, cause there are a lot of people who are dumbucks and i am happy they dont have any. If there is a problem police will be at any point in the country within minutes. We have good police coverage in Germany cause we are a small country that is densly populated
>>
>>128741127
People with mental issues are overwhelmingly the victoms of violent crimes. I'd say that it depends entirely on the mental issue whether gun ownership is good or not. Obviously a severely schizophrenic sociopath may not be a the best person to own a gun; however, if they wanted to do a shooting, they'd probably just steel one or get one on the black market. My favorite idea is to let the gun store owners judge the buyers since they usually are the most strict when it comes to selling guns. There's even been instances where the federal government had to force them to sell guns to shady people that they refuse to sell to (it was part of a failed sting operation, but the interesting take away was that the gun store owners refused to sell to these criminals without even knowing they were criminals; they knew these people were suspicious and out to do harm without even being told anything about them).
>>
>>128755840
>the most illegal in canada to own gun in that picture is the pepper gun
>>
>>128767295
Major problem with firearms are that even when you are a total noob with no experience, you can kill easily people only by getting lucky. I think its really good we dont have firearms around cause that inhibits also the growth of crime in arab ghettos
>>
>>128741611
I've owned one for a couple of years. It's pure sex. Beautiful weapon.
>>
File: 1999-2014_Hom_rates-firearm-a.png (61KB, 867x745px) Image search: [Google]
1999-2014_Hom_rates-firearm-a.png
61KB, 867x745px
>>128767637

I am thinking you live out in the country and not near one of those bad places like Chicago. That's a good thing.
>>
baseball bats are illegal here, if you want a weapon for self defence i suggest you buy a dildo
>>
>>128767772
>>the most illegal in canada to own gun in that picture is the pepper gun

That's good! It is also the most useless. Sometime I am just going to take it out and blast it with the shotgun. With a normal gun it just has no use and the chances of it failing are very very high.
>>
>>128767865
That's also the biggest benefit about firearms as well. Even the weakest idiot can defend himself/herself against a criminal built like an MMA fighter with a firearm. They are the great equalizer. With every other weapon, the strong can take advantage of the weak. I swear, most of the self defense shootings we here about in the news over here in the USA go like this: 89-year-old elderly grandma shoots young black man attempting rape/home-invasion with a .38 revolver she kept in her purse.
>>
>>128757988
It's 16". Not 16.5"
And if that gun is available for legal purpose then you can tax stamp it with $200 and easy peasy SBR stamp collector.
>>
File: 1446156464527.jpg (122KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1446156464527.jpg
122KB, 800x600px
>>128768865
>Even the weakest idiot can defend himself/herself against a criminal built like an MMA fighter with a firearm.

True, very true....

>>128769478
>It's 16". Not 16.5"

I was think right after I posted that.... They seem to always make them a bit over 16.00 inches just to be sure there is no question.
>>
>>128741334
It used to be mandatory for households in the colonies, if they didn't own one militia issued one
>>
>>128741127

I wish I had one since realistically if someone's stronger than you they can kill you with a brick never mind a gun of their own but the only way you'll be able to defend yourself is with a firearm.
>>
i want to found a political party to ask for gun laws like in finland and texas castle doctrine
and shitpost IRL with metal gear solid memes
>>
>>128741127
Not only are gun laws all over Europe extremely restrictive, have been getting much tighter in the recent years and even more in march, there have been background checks for decades already. So your suggestion of people with "mental issues or an history of violence" not being able to own weapons is already a thing and has been for years. I don't see what you are complaining about here. On the other hand, laws have introduced retarded things such as banning AR15s or limiting magazines to 10 rounds, as if limiting white people to what they can legally own would ever limit sandniggers to what they can illegally obtain.

>>128744122
Lel what the fuck are you even going on about? France has been the country of guns since the revolution. Everyone was packing up until 1939. You could buy any semi-auto rifle in a "civilian" caliber (such as an AR15, FAMAS, Sig 540, Mini14, etc, all in .222) up until 1995, without any kind of licensing or even registration! You just needed to show a proof that you were older than 18 (ID card/driving license/passport). Supermarkets were selling guns up until the 90's and Decathlon was selling guns up until 2003. There are guns absolutely everywhere, legal or not, over 20 millions in the country.
>>
File: 1422590275240.jpg (60KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1422590275240.jpg
60KB, 720x540px
Does anyplace in Europe allow children to own firearms?

In the USA you have to be 18 to buy them but if dad buys their kid a gun that is fine.
>>
>>128771708
Minors 12 years and older can own category C and D guns (basically hunting shit and most manual repeating weapons), if they have a hunting, shooting or skeet license. The guns will be acquired to the parents' name.
>>
>>128742122
The only time I've ever had a gun pulled on me is rotterdam.
>>
>>128741127
I want a couple after the attacks on London as this shit is fucked
>>
>>128743818
I like you mountain jews. But isn't the 550 compulsory?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (307KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
307KB, 1920x1080px
>>128771708
Probably not
>>
>>128741127
I want the same rights as Americans.
>>
>>128748560
U N C O M M O N
N
C
O
M
M
O
N
>>
I have nothing against guns, it's the people that use them too commit sin that should be punished.

Bows are way way cooler though and has its benefits.
>>
File: 1478336845721.jpg (543KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1478336845721.jpg
543KB, 1365x2048px
>>128776117
>I want the same rights as Americans.

It is great having so many guns here! I go shooting about twice a week and carry a gun all the time.

But we do have crooks here and most euro-friends would probably think we are a bit crazy. Just like we think you are all crazy for not having 50 guns ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjtGkrxnKA8
>>
>>128741127
>I think that people with mental issues or a history of violence shouldn't be able to own weapons.
Then why are they allowed to live with us if they are too dangerous? I gallon of gas, a chain and a padlock is a weapon. if you are afraid someone will kill you why are they out of jail?
>>
>>128778105
The main difference we have are self defense laws,i can have a gun and i go shooting as much as you do but the problem is if i were to pull the trigger on someone regardless of circumstances I would be fucked by the jewdicial system
>>
if you dont want to own a firearm you will soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IGvS1Wi-9g
>>
File: GW2nd.jpg (25KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
GW2nd.jpg
25KB, 350x350px
>>128778438

We here will never understand the people letting themselves be denied the God given right to self defense.

Of course, the government really does not care if you kill a criminal. What they are worried about is your having the ability to defend yourself against the government itself.
>>
File: 5735fa5d2aa80.jpg (101KB, 1080x1249px) Image search: [Google]
5735fa5d2aa80.jpg
101KB, 1080x1249px
>>128742031

That's the fundamental difference between the U.S. and the rest of the world. In this country, you were born with the right to bear arms, the constitution just says that the government has the duty not to infringe upon that right. Which of course (((they))) fucking shit all over constantly.
>>
File: 12ga.jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
12ga.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
>>128741127
Asking Euros about guns is akin to coming to /pol/ and asking for dating advice.
>>
>>128741127
A free state is an armed stat

>How many children need to die for me to lose this attitude ?

All of them
>>
>>128741127
Dunno really. Outside of my military service, I have not ever felt like I'd have needed a gun for anything. I do think you should be able to get one for hobbies like hunting/range shooting/whatever, and you can in Finland, assuming you have no criminal record/mental issues/etc.

So, yeah, I don't think they should be quite as available as they are in USA, but being impossible to get like in UK is also retarded.

I'm sure my opinion would be different if I lived among niggers like Americans do.
>>
>>128741278

>later that night the pakis broke into the bin and stole the knives for a future attack
>>
I think they should remain illegal. I like the idea of owning a gun but I don't want to be in a place where someone like me can get a gun
>>
>>128780734
America's gun laws ain't too bad. It's mostly just a nigger problem.
>>
>>128779472
Of course they care if you kill a criminal,if you kill a criminal then you don't feel defenceless and you won't vote for more police who will do everything except keeping them in jail thanks to the jewdicial system keeping them out of trouble,thus more insecurity thus more and tighter control.
You dont need weapons to overthrow a regime,in fact it is more an exception than a rule,most of the time it is popular support not firepower.

It's easy you just need to wait for a few more years of liberals and you'll end up with concepts such as "self defence guns" since you don't need assault guns or whatever the (((media)))calls them.
>>128780011
Not like some of the best gun manufacturers are european and we still can fire guns simply we can't use them for self defence
>>
File: 1465694132622.png (53KB, 575x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1465694132622.png
53KB, 575x1220px
>>128780734
Honestly if you live in a white area, the homicide rate in the US is very similar to Finland.

And most people don't carry guns because they "need" to since they're in running gun battles on the way to the grocery store, they carry them because they can, in the very rare case they might need it.
>>
>>128741922
Legalize fully semi-automatic weapons with thirty one chambers in a clip l, an assault fleshlight and an auto-aim scoop.
>>
>>128741127
>but I think that people with mental issues or a history of violence shouldn't be able to own weapons
pussy

if they're not fit for a gun they aren't fit to be free and walking around in public

Make everything legal, this is goddamn America, I demand the right to send an 11-year-old boy to walmart, where he can walk out with a jar of pot, a machine gun, and an abortion. How an 11-year-old boy will get an abortion, I don't know but we can figure out a way.
>>
>>128741127
I own a few guns, haven't killed anyone yet and don't plan to so i guess i agree with you
>>
I never understood sympathy for criminals honestly. If you're breaking into someones house you deserve to get killed.
>>
>>128782780
I understand it, but I don't agree with it.
It goes beyond "eye for an eye"; they want to steal from you, taking their lives is not equal.
But in my opinion; they broke the NAP, I should be able to protect myself as I see fit.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (57KB, 828x496px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
57KB, 828x496px
>>128781396
>How an 11-year-old boy will get an abortion, I don't know but we can figure out a way.

One card does it all!

But he should only be allowed to by two boxes of .22LR at a time....
>>
>>128781396
>Make everything legal, this is goddamn America, I demand the right to send an 11-year-old boy to walmart, where he can walk out with a jar of pot, a machine gun, and an abortion.
Fucking anarchists though, rite?

You'd never get your pot, as I would shoot your kid in the head the moment he'd step out of the store and steal the pot.
>>
File: george-washington-guns.jpg (78KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
george-washington-guns.jpg
78KB, 600x600px
>>128781297
>they carry them because they can

Very true. But knowing that 5% of the people where I am carry guns sort of makes the shithead criminals think twice.
>>
>>128741127
we have Glocks and Ak`s from the Russians
>>
>>128742371
>Pushing for unarmed populations for his global agenda of goy enslavement.

It's that ability to sit and eat like "effendi" your after is it?
>>
File: 1467791844307.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467791844307.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>128782780

No sane person really wants to hurt anyone. We try to do everything possible to avoid it. Letting the criminal run away is just fine with us. Catching criminals is a job for the police and not your typical gun carrying person. Of course, a lot of gun carriers are police or former police so they do their own thing. We just want to get out of a situation alive and if the criminal does too that is fine with us.
>>
>>128741127
I'd have them but restricted under the same restrictions I'd have for voting:
White males only, must earn above net tax contribution threshold, have clean criminal record and over the age of 25.
>>
>>128741127
Felony = no weapons. I know it's a bit restrictive but there's a very high chance of being still a criminal if you were committed for felony once.
Felonies should be able to be purged from your record after 5 or 10 years of being clean.
Mental illness is a jewish trick, only if you're diagnosed with schizophrenia your right of self defense should be suspended.

Adding to that, if someone breaks in your house you should not be charged if you shoot him, to preserve your life and your property.

Concealed carry should be issued to whoever asks for it, with cheap (like 30-50€, which is half of what it's now here) mandatory course on weapon handling if you didn't serve in the military.

That said, I wouldn't probably carry because I live in a white city.
But I can definitely see how people living in Napoli and such would want to get a gun.
>>
File: 1446615456201.webm (2MB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
1446615456201.webm
2MB, 1000x562px
Weather looks good so going shooting tomorrow.

I will be thinking of you guys....
>>
>>128741611
>long barrel version
you dont life in a free country then
>>
File: 1470711399748.png (330KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1470711399748.png
330KB, 330x319px
>>128787690
> shitaly
> live in a white city
>>
File: 1422593837986.jpg (588KB, 1600x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1422593837986.jpg
588KB, 1600x1113px
>>128788519
>>long barrel version
>you dont life in a free country then

After we get rid of the suppressor restrictions that barrel length rifle vs pistol thing is next....
>>
File: 1486130935369.jpg (64KB, 600x538px) Image search: [Google]
1486130935369.jpg
64KB, 600x538px
>>128788843
>sideways leaf
>4% slimes vs 1.5%
>thinks he's white
Really activated my almonds.
>>
>>128789749
lmao, luigi you're about as white as dogshit hahahahahah
>>
File: 1493228307804.png (127KB, 380x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493228307804.png
127KB, 380x400px
>>128790209
Nice try achmed.
Don't you have a truck to drive?
>>
>>128748514
I like this idea that you put in this and other posts, I think having a curated approach on gun ownership is a good idea as American has the need for threat migration with so many weapons out in the wild.
>>
>>128790516
> a fucking shitalian betabux cucklet
lmao at least post your mama's titties, I'm sure she's already looked over your laptop screen seeing as you live on top of each other and wondered who this based austrian WHITE male might be
>>
>>128789749
Italians are just not white my man.
Italians both look and have the culture of more like middle-easterners.
Italians are not white.
>>
>>128741127
I don't think you should be free to carry in public, but you should be free to posses at home. But we can't do neither, so whatever. The only purpose in having a right to posses, aside from muh freedoms is ability to protect your domain. It's not like you really could fight with a rogue gov with low caliber weapons given what army currently has.
>>
>>128742371
I want a christian jewess wife now.
>>
>>128755849
None of those two people are european
>>
>>128789062
>After we get rid of the suppressor restrictions
Not happened. We won't even get rid of the '89 import restrictions.
>>
in serbia, you can legally own guns. i think there are conceal carry laws (not really sure, since i don't know anyone who does that). but it is known that a lot of people in serbia have guns for home defense. especially the veterans from the 90s, and since hunting is a popular hobby, a lot of people possess hunting rifles and shotguns, usually even more than one. i guess that's the reason we don't have many cases of home invasions here. however, i think there was a proposition for self-defense law for home invasions a couple of years ago, though i'm not really sure was it actually passed
>>
conceal carry should be legal everywhere, if you're law abiding and know when to use it then you should be able to
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (143KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
143KB, 1440x1080px
>>128795845

I am thinking they should make it a two tier system...

Of course, anyone should be able to carry a gun any way they want.

But if they go through a course or prove they know what they fuck they are actually doing and then can pass the extensive background checks. Then they should be able to buy guns without the usual checks and also buy suppressors, and most NFA, SRB, etc tax stamp things without any complications. Maybe a call in system to verify they are real and all, but advanced gun owners seem to be more law abiding than police these days....
>>
>>128751564
slippery slope is not a fallacy, especially not in political processes that have to move the compromise between two irreconcilable positions
>>
>>128793436
>After we get rid of the suppressor restrictions
>Not happened
Some rep from IN put a bill forward to do exactly that. Not sure how far the process has gone.

>>128797077
>gun owners seem to be more law abiding than police these days
understatement of the year
>>
File: image.png (557KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
557KB, 640x960px
>>128741922
Found the ancap
>>
>>128797938
>Some rep from IN put a bill forward to do exactly that. Not sure how far the process has gone.

https://congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/367

It's pretty serious business but legislation is a slow thing...
>>
File: 1346446300155.jpg (39KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
1346446300155.jpg
39KB, 400x398px
>>128760913

No you can't. Pennsylvania conceal carry here and know that PA's laws are actually better than Texas. See: http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/21/reporter-tries-buying-assault-rifle-to-show-how-easy-it-is-fails/
>>
File: 1358222393108.jpg (60KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1358222393108.jpg
60KB, 400x400px
>>128765843

I just bought the same ammo for my Nano. I hope I never need it!
>>
i want a bag fulla guns for the MuzzWar.
>>
>>128741278
dont be a loon, bin that spoon
dont be a wanker, bin that shanker
dont be a dork, bin that fork
dont be a riff raff, bin that staff
dont be a fool, bin that tool.
>>
File: 50BMG-squib.jpg (38KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
50BMG-squib.jpg
38KB, 480x640px
>>128798749
>I just bought the same ammo for my Nano. I hope I never need it!

Yeah! At $2.00 per round!!!

But I do travel often into big animal country and this stuff is supposed to be the best shit.

I suppose I will have to shoot a few through them see if the guns jam or blow up :D

They look great!
>>
File: 1443267055888.png (329KB, 636x586px) Image search: [Google]
1443267055888.png
329KB, 636x586px
>>128799053
dont be a whacker, bin that cracker
>>
>>128799226

My Eagle Scout son actually picked it out for me because it "looked cool'. I am too cheap to actually fire ti but that's what I carry.

Stay safe when you're out & if you eve use it take pics!
>>
File: kGhl9F7.png (1MB, 595x1274px) Image search: [Google]
kGhl9F7.png
1MB, 595x1274px
>>128799468
LOL.

dont be a heel, bin that wheel.
>>
>>128799620
>Stay safe when you're out & if you eve use it take pics!

The police and sheriff's department actually take far better picks of messes like that than me.

Guess how I know this....
>>
>>128742122

Our government doesn't respect reason and well laid out arguments/demands. They are not peaceful, they are not reasonable, and they do not care one bit what anyone thinks. They seek to control us like docile livestock, and expand their own size, power and authority to prescribe and control all aspects of daily life for their little citizen-children.

One of the few things standing between them and accomplishing this is a well armed populace. Not because we would ever win a "war" against our government or army, but because they would never be willing to unleash such bloodshed, and while police and national guard units will suppress Americans who they don't have to kill, they're unlikely to follow orders if the group they're ordered to control is not only made up of their brothers and neighbors, but coordinated and ready to shoot to kill.

What works in Europe on much smaller scales with different governments does not apply correctly to the United States for a lot of reasons, just like with many other things Europeans like to criticize us for, and just like many things we hypocritically criticize the Russians for.
>>
>>128799468
Please someone tell me that article is fake.
Brits can't be that fucking retarded, can they?
>>
>>128741127
1 guns should be legal for every citizen and preferably distributed straight from army stocks (see 2)
2 military service should be mandatory for all citizens, at least the way the Swiss are doing it
3 unless the citizen has committed a crime
4 or if the citizen is suffering from a mental illness that makes him behave in a clear, visible violent manner (not all mentally ill people are dangerous)
Yep, that should do it: right AND responsibility.
>>
>>128800256
>Please someone tell me that article is fake.
>Brits can't be that fucking retarded, can they?

Yes they can....

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-essex-21923218
>>
>>128800852
It seems there are plenty of targets that deserve to get bombed; why don't sandniggers target any of these?
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.