[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

recently i noticed a lot of new like "muslims raise money

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: vrd54K1Y_400x400.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
vrd54K1Y_400x400.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
recently i noticed a lot of new like "muslims raise money for ... " "muslim did something good"

does it supposed to even out with the hate created because of what is happening?
>>
meant news*
>>
you know, I was about to make a joke that was just replacing the name "muslim" with "jew", but then I came up to

>jews raise money for...
and
>jews did something good

and it wouldn't make any sense
>>
>>128740897
>recently i noticed a lot of new like "muslims raise money for ... " "muslim did something good"

They are trying to shift the overton window to get people to accept more "Refugees"

IT's basically a PR stunt to get you to lower your guard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogp_Dai691k
>>
If it's in the west it's all staged and orchestrated by desperate leftists
>>
Well it's supposed to make you feel that way, yes. Logically, it makes no sense, but think of the mind of a liberal: emotion-based.
Attack happens, it's terror, they FEEL bad, there needs to be some resolution to that public feeling or it festers. So you print multiple stories of muslims helping out, each one producing a feel-good moment and associating islam with something positive instead of negative.
Through this method of emotion-hijacking we've gotten to where we are now, attacks on the weekly and everyone applauding themselves for being good Samaritans.
>>
>>128741131
i see what you did there
>>
>>128741260
yea but the ones that know better just look at it and eye roll
>>
File: Stoicism.jpg (946KB, 791x1518px) Image search: [Google]
Stoicism.jpg
946KB, 791x1518px
>>128740897
It's a worthwhile effort to show new muslim immigrants what we value in our society -- a path to integration.

The alternative is isolated communities.

It's well-intentioned and if you're a normie you probably wouldn't notice it.
>>
I think you get triggered disproportionately by those articles since you are Jewish and hate Muslims so you notice them more. Me, I don't watch the news or TV, I just browse /pol/ to learn more about the world.
>>
File: IMG_9405.jpg (274KB, 1340x1054px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9405.jpg
274KB, 1340x1054px
The PR war is strong with them. 130 Muslims refused to do a funeral out of 23,000.
>>
>>128741420
Yes, but the ones who buy it are loudest and will turn that hellish shriek towards those who don't buy it if they make noise themselves. As long as the news stations all carry the narrative, the majority will go along with it even if they are apprehensive. Granted, that rule is less applicable now than ever, but is still in effect in many places.
>>
>>128741656
wise words
>>
>>128741570
When the US invaded Iraq the US military estimated that coalition forces were facing about 20k militants/jihadists.

Congrats Britain. You are worse than Iraq.
>>
>>128740897
I think it's supposed to show #notallmuslims, which is something I want to believe but I'm not fully convinced by my personal experience.
>>
>>128740897
Yeah, last November I got in an argument with a scumsucking mudslime about their evil. She said, "we are going to donate food and meals to Christians in Britain for Christmas."

I asked her how many meals she thought she had to donate to make up for one life taken by the muslim menace.
>>
>>128741200
This. They are spreading taqiyyah.
>>
>does it supposed to even out with the hate created because of what is happening?
The Left in the UK are about to get wiped out on Thursday at the ballot box.

The recent continuous muslim attacks have meant they can't keep up with all the denials, and so now need something, anything else to tweet about.

I think they can feel the axe descending. No politician has trotted out the "islamophobia" line this time, either.
>>
>>128741563
This post confirms that 50% of anti-Jewish threads here is by roaches.
>>
>>128741260
There's another step to it. The blogs and SJW users get to change their failbook profile pictures, and upvote/like stories and posts about the slimes. Then they get to tweet, "C? We TOLD u terism haz no rlgin!" Then they block and ban anyone who points out what muzzies actually do. Next they cry to the government and media to stop the extremism of the """far right""".

Thus they get the sense of satisfaction of a martyr and the self aggrandization of singing loudest in church, but they never have to leave their mom's basement.
>>
>>128740897
It's the old, 'Hitler was a vegetarian routine'.
>>
File: 1484782276799.jpg (65KB, 490x427px) Image search: [Google]
1484782276799.jpg
65KB, 490x427px
>>128740897
>See, muslims denounce terror and actually contribute to society
It's a new meme Anon; ignore it.
>>
File: jews fake news.jpg (95KB, 471x650px) Image search: [Google]
jews fake news.jpg
95KB, 471x650px
>>128740897

Pilpul in 3.....2......1
>>
>>128741563
Literally everyone hates Muslims though, and with good reason.
>>
>>128742949
>Browse pol
>see a thread started by some one with israeli flag
>open the "jew memes" folder
>post something
>continue on
>>
>>128740897
It's the more aggressive form of the media's meme that derived from "Well not all Muslims" or "Muslims suffer the most under the generalizations, than terror victims do!"

Just... forget it.
>>
File: Pope Francis Romanus Jesuit.jpg (170KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Pope Francis Romanus Jesuit.jpg
170KB, 1024x576px
>>128740897

Yes.
Muslim charity organizations are often linked with the Muslim Brotherhood.

Creating a positive image of muslims in the west is one of the goals of the muslim brotherhood.

What i mean to say is this conspiracy-based thinking about Islam does make sense, they ARE practicing public opinion operations and subversive conspiracies trough universities and "information desks" (MB front organizations) in the west.

In this regard more advanced then Protestant christians - but child play compared to the Jewish chabad-lubavitch or Catholic Jesuits.
>>
>>128740897
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muME4lb7YhM
>>
It's like the Chris Rock bit:
Niggas always want credit for shit they supposed to do.
Except it isn't niggers, it's muslims. They do something normal and people line up to tongue their assholes because it's in the media.
>>
>>128740897
Yes, they were able to act like a normal human being for 5 seconds, so all is forgiven.
>>
>>128740897
Like its not the same in Israel. An arab kills someone, they write it in code ''youth from the northern area''. Each time there is a terror act they interview some arab from the terrorists village saying they are against such things while you see the youth behind him laughing and making faces to the camera.
>>
File: 1492452896790.png (71KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1492452896790.png
71KB, 501x585px
>>128740897

sigh

muslims are just a pawn being used by your people to distract, divide, and conquer.

how bout those muslims tho guys multiculturalism ami right
>>
>>128745379
Hey, Isaac & Ishmael united when? Semitic unity plz :(
>>
>>128745551
Rare merchant. Also, this.
>>
>>128740897
its like giving tobacco companies good PR for donating to cancer research or McDonald's with their Ronald McDonald charity BS/
>>
>>128745775
Whabbis and nazis killing each other when?
It will be like ecologically friendly pest control.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.