[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is cuckery inherently tied to high social trust? Are countries

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: SwedenSpurdo.png (23KB, 575x544px) Image search: [Google]
SwedenSpurdo.png
23KB, 575x544px
Is cuckery inherently tied to high social trust? Are countries like Sweden, Germany, etc. doomed because the people are too altruistic and too good-natured towards others to realize anything negative or do much about it? Or is there more to it, is it possible to still have high social trust as a country and still be uncucked?
>>
That's an interesting question.

There's barely any country that is both wealthy and anti-immigration.
>>
>>128735071
Japs
>>
>>128734929
There has been a bit of research on that - in-group vs out-group altruism/ cooperation. Open societies are largely a white and, in particular, north western European phenomena and it is hypothesised that that set of behaviour-genetic synthesis occurred from the late middle ages with the rise of private property/manorialism.

I will get the link.
>>
>>128734929
Here it is:

https://jaymans.wordpress.com/2016/12/19/clannishness-the-series-how-it-happened/

There are a few other I can dig up.

It is important to really realise just how damn different white people are from the rest of the world - in particular the way we do politics and organise and that was not by accident, there was a genetic component to it.
>>
>>128734929
That sounds very plausible. Though I think with the proper knowledge and education we could realize that importing subhumans will lead to the loss of social trust and prosperity in general.

Altruism can definitely be a weakness, but if the altruistic people are not braindead, they can figure out how far their kindness should extend.
>>
>>128734929
>is a cuck country filled with cuck men from genes of weaklings who hasn't been to war for 200 years possible to un-cuck
u tell me
>>
>>128735454
>>128735876
So basically Hitler is the only solution for white people, or at least Northern/Western Europeans to have a high-trust and well-functioning societies while also not simultaneously killing themselves demographically via cuckery and flooding their countries with foreigners?
>>
>>128735071
>>128735406
And might I also add Western Europe was better off and the average person was more wealthy before there was nonwhite migration
>>
>>128736838
You can have the goal of self preservation without being a NatSoc. But yes Hitler obviously was against demographic replacement.
>>
>>128736838
Hitler's solution was to have an altruistic society based upon their own people, while engaging in constant war with others to facilitate progress through technology and retain masculinity through constant struggle (total war economics), where society will always be static (retaining traditional views) but at the same time facilitating progress that keeps the white race moving forward.
>>
>>128737010
There's no way that's true, even as a person opposed to mass immigration people have been getting wealthier on average.
>>
>>128734929
>Is cuckery inherently tied to high social trust?
Yes, the same ability that makes organizing/cooperation efficient (trust in others ability to their part) is also the used to poison the minds using Fake News and Lies.

If it's "good" to blindly trust someone, I'm not so sure. All I know is that after someone trusted a lier for enough years, they will never change.
Because that would mean they been tricked, used and abused, for many many years and that's tough pill to swallow.
>>
>>128734929
Yes
Christianity preaches tolerance, altruism, generosity, turning the other cheek, helping up those on lower tiers, making allowances for savages, etc
>>
File: 1495964863896.png (33KB, 1052x1442px) Image search: [Google]
1495964863896.png
33KB, 1052x1442px
>>128736838
I don't know - probably.

Culture-genes go together and that is where we got that boost that enabled a small group of related western European people to literally take over the whole planet and go into outer space in less than 200 years. But now our culture has been systematically deconstructed to the maximum -to the point where there is literally nothing left. We are now dealing with just imprints and shadows of our culture but we are left with the corporatist trust genes that were able to thrive under manorialism. Those genes now will be our downfall. Those genes are also why super in-group tribes such as semite arabs and jews have been able to work within and parasitize us so well. Now the parasite is outgrowing and breeding with the host in truly massive numbers.

It is a total apocalypse for our people.
There is literally no where to go except right and probably far right, if we want to exist over the next few centuries..
>>
>>128737940
I doubt it's Christianity though. The most "Christian" countries are almost ethnonationalist at this point, like Poland, and are extremely socially conservative and don't want virtually any immigration, don't trust foreigners, hate Muslims, etc., Italy is a pretty racist country, most Christian countries in the world wouldn't want Muslims and probably not mass immigration. By contrast, Sweden and Germany are very secular and mostly non-religious and are pursuing policies or have dominant ideologies more in line with what you said about Christianity.
>>
>>128737632
Wrong. Western Europe has been rich for a long long time and that predates immigration by centuries.

Western Europe - particularly the low countries and England has had the highest gpd per capita on the planet for more than 800 years - look up the economic analysis of Madison.
>>
>>128734929
>too good-natured towards others
They're beyond saving but the psychological reason behind it it's not being good-natured. They have always been pinnacles of culture and modern civilization (pre-niggers). Nordic countries and Germany set the standards of good, decent life for a very long time now.
The truth is they inheritly think they're the best, and even if on the outside it looks like they act out of goodness, deep in their hearts they do what they do to show how superior they are.
People say Germany and Sweden lost all culture and identity: on the contrary, they're the most identitarian countries and people in the world. The problem is, they're absolutely willing to sacrifice everything they have to show they staid true to their "being superior" attitude
>>
>>128735406
But they got nuked twice
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.