[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best proof you have of alien life and how the governments hiding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: themoreyoukno.jpg (3KB, 122x125px)
themoreyoukno.jpg
3KB, 122x125px
Best proof you have of alien life and how the governments hiding it from us. Don't be the fag who gives me the Drake equation, I want some spooky evidence.
>>
>>128734168
there is no evidence, ayy lmaos are just a government conspiracy to keep retards busy with pointless bullshit instead of focusing on reality
>>
>>128734168
I had a dream when I was a small child that I was strapped to a surgical table and was being operated on by them before I even knew what aliens were or what they were supposed to look like
>>
>>128734360
Could've been uncle Bobby acting out his fetish, need something stronger
>>
>>128734459
>syringe fetish
>>
>>128734168
Watch the movie "Unacknowledged" and check out the work of Dr. Greer
>>
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
>>
>>128735070
>Dr. Greer

That guy is a joke
>>
>>128734168

goverment upon goverment hides the fact that there is alien life ,not likely and for what reason ?
>>
File: autism.jpg (143KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
143KB, 450x338px
>>128734168
> Don't be the fag who gives me the Drake equation, I want some spooky evidence.

Proof: all posters to /pol have obviously been anally raped by aliens, causing the traumatic response by forming this chan.

/pol's existence thus proves the existence of aliens. QED.
>>
they caught just over a minute of a transmission from an alien interstellar ship in the 70s.. due to the vastness of space, and the motion of orbiting galaxies and stars we will never see that same signal again.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wow!_signal
>>
>>128734168
There was this one hacker who hacked nasa and was downloading some blueprints for flying saucer like image until he got caught.
>>
File: screaming goat.jpg (67KB, 594x387px) Image search: [Google]
screaming goat.jpg
67KB, 594x387px
>>128736144
THAT'S SO VAGUE
>>
>>128736144
>There was this one hacker who hacked nasa and was downloading some blueprints for flying saucer like image until he got caught.

Can confirm. Rock solid proof.
>>
>>128734360
im sure you saw it on tv or heard people talking about it earlier than you can remember
>>
>>128736263
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon
>>
OP is a fedora atheist who mocks christians and defends islamd whilst believing in aliens
>>
File: NaziSaucer.jpg (47KB, 737x538px) Image search: [Google]
NaziSaucer.jpg
47KB, 737x538px
>>128736263
>THAT'S SO VAGUE
Here you go:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon

McKinnon has admitted in many public statements that he obtained unauthorised access to computer systems in the United States including those mentioned in the United States indictment. He states his motivation, drawn from a statement made before the Washington Press Club on 9 May 2001 by "The Disclosure Project", was to find evidence of UFOs, antigravity technology, and the suppression of "free energy", all of which he states to have proven through his actions.[35][36]

In an interview televised on the BBC's Click programme,[37] McKinnon stated that he was able to get into the military's networks simply by using a Perl script that searched for blank passwords; in other words his report suggests that there were computers on these networks with the default passwords active.

In his interview with the BBC, he also stated of "The Disclosure Project" that "they are some very credible, relied-upon people, all saying yes, there is UFO technology, there's anti-gravity, there's free energy, and it's extraterrestrial in origin and [they've] captured spacecraft and reverse engineered it." He said he investigated a NASA photographic expert's claim that at the Johnson Space Center's Building 8, images were regularly cleaned of evidence of UFO craft, and confirmed this, comparing the raw originals with the "processed" images. He stated to have viewed a detailed image of "something not man-made" and "cigar shaped" floating above the northern hemisphere, and assuming his viewing would be undisrupted owing to the hour, he did not think of capturing the image because he was "bedazzled", and therefore did not think of securing it with the screen capture function in the software at the point when his connection was interrupted.[38]

He's got one thing wrong...there are no back-engineered crashed alien craft.
This is all tech based on German electrogravitic successes back during WW2.
>>
>>128736144
was he russian?
>>
>Kekistan
An hero
>>
I am proof. alien here, AMA?
>>
File: 1494695613529.png (85KB, 341x321px) Image search: [Google]
1494695613529.png
85KB, 341x321px
>>128736900
THIS RIGHT HERE
do people even do research?
>>
>>128735449
name-calling is not an argument
>>
>>128738326
Neither does putting Dr. in front of your name make you a doctor.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.