[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arabs are not really arabs, i am certain that arabs from >jordan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Theyarewhite.png (419KB, 963x470px) Image search: [Google]
Theyarewhite.png
419KB, 963x470px
Arabs are not really arabs, i am certain that arabs from
>jordan
>lebonon
>kuwait
>iraq
even the Palestinians, are not arab ethnically
these fucks are culturally arab
im sure they mixed with romans and greeks a long time ago like the turks

As a pure arab myself i can tell that these people are not arab
>>
>>128732416
They were originally different from Arabs.
Arabs came from the Arab peninsula in the Middle Ages.
>>
>>128732416
They're levantines if you will. Check Nassim Taleb's argument about this.

Arabs are scum, levantines are pretty much white.
>>
>>128732416
Until they hit Iran, the Muslims tended to Arabize all the people they conquered. That's why in Morocco and Algeria you can find blond or even red-haired people who identify as Arab, though their DNA is probably entirely Berber. It's also why Egyptians do not identify as Egyptian except for maybe in some Coptic communities. The Iranians and everyone further east somehow managed to keep their culture relatively intact.
>>
>>128732416
>Syrian rebel flag

Other than that atrocity, From a genetic standpoint, the people of Lebanon are 75%+ Pheonician, Jordanians are actually Arameans and Assyrians, and the Iraqis are most likely Babylonian. No clue about Kuwaitis.
>>
>>128732416
Levantines just look Southern European. Is because of Phoenicians or is it because of Greco-Roman and Frankish admixture?
>>
>>128734482
Morocco and Algeria still have some very distinct berber communities, such as the Rif and the Kabyle. They're all die hard muslim though
>>
>>128734482

there is an interesting historical argument that Islam swept the area, because it was an anti-feudal peasant movement. "God says we pay no taxes to you".
>>
>>128732416
So what does a pure Arab look like?
>>
Middle one is not the Syrian flag you FSA terrorist
>>
>>128732416
Yes, "arabs" of now are basically people from India.
>>
>>128732416

As a Palestinian, may I ask who the fuck cares and why you want to fit in with white weebs on the internet?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.