[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PragerU made a video arguing in favor for building a wall, b

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: pragerU.png (622KB, 1280x677px) Image search: [Google]
pragerU.png
622KB, 1280x677px
PragerU made a video arguing in favor for building a wall, but the cuckservatism still runs deep.

>https://youtu.be/_nLPsFeSw4Y?t=3m54s
Skip to 3:54

>Legalize the 11 million and give them permanent residence
>Their children will be Americans so all issues regarding illegals solve themselves after one generation

Imagine being this retarded and actually believing that by being born in America you are American by heart and that the demographic shift away from a white majority won't also cause a democratic shift which in turn will make the government more intrusive and kill your bill of rights.

Why not just deport illegals?
Why give them the ultimate gift of being allowed in one of the greatest countries on this planet for which they have done nothing, while they ask me to either be a doctor or invest a million dollars to be allowed to stay for longer than 3 months at a time.

Fuck Cuckservatives.
>>
>>128727576
bump
>>
File: 1489061993679.png (132KB, 515x554px) Image search: [Google]
1489061993679.png
132KB, 515x554px
wtf is going on, i've never hit page 5 that quickly
>>
>>128727908
Your thread is basically common sense. It's stupid to have pity and guilt being the main deciding factor in how we deal with illegals.
>>
>>128728057
If it's common sense why do republicans seem to be incapable of doing anything about it even though they have the president and both houses on their side
>>
It's called being practical, Mehmet.
>>
>>128728363
There's a bunch of different reasons but the trend I see is that they're focus is on themselves rather than the voters. They would get bad press and feel bad deporting immigrants. They don't suffer from illegals because they live in wealthy communities illegals can't afford. The main groups of people suffering from illegals either can't vote, because they are trying to legally immigrate here, or are not wealthy and not heavily participating in politics.
>>
>>128728538
how practical is it really to give priority to illegals over white Europeans that want to come over and can prove that they can support themselves and don't want to change their new host countries political structure by voting for left wing parties.

Not an argument, jingyuan li.
>>
>>128728969
>The main groups of people suffering from illegals either can't vote, because they are trying to legally immigrate here

Maybe I should just overstay my Visa next time and hope that the upcoming mass legalization will also include me.
>>
>>128727576
kek, if you legalize the 11 million my city/county/state will be more mexican than mexico overnight. i almost support this to see the liberals here live with the consequences of their actions.
>>
and on second thought there are benefits to illegals to remain illegal that i think they understand. once they are legalized there will be civic expectations that are slightly a higher responsibility than being illegal. illegals probably don't want to be on all the tax roles. right now they get benefits without paying taxes and get to keep the money from working in construction, if they were citizens they would be taxed out the ass and wouldn't make as much money... basically would have no incentive to work. lol.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.