[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is America letting in a shitload of Mexicans and refugees,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: fatcunts.jpg (50KB, 627x355px) Image search: [Google]
fatcunts.jpg
50KB, 627x355px
Why is America letting in a shitload of Mexicans and refugees, but makes it almost impossible for a white, English-speaking Brit who has been in employment from the age of 15 to stay for a few months, let alone become a citizen?

My country is totally fucked. But I played no part in it. I want to leave before I get blown up by the Muz. I would contribute to America and be loyal to my new country, but apparently there's no room for me because America needs literally millions of Third World cleaners and nannies.

Do you really have your priorities right, Amerifriends?
>>
Trump is too busy giving tax cuts to Wallstreet kikes and denying scientific facts to actually do something about Americas immigration problem.
>>
This is why people voted for trump though. We'll see what happens but most people, especially outside the major cities do not want beaners here
>>
>>128724546
narratives Sir, narratives....the tide has turned because Trump...individuals don't matter.....its these weird narratives
>>
>>128725214
In what way? All he did was cancel some work visas that mainly Asians and Eastern Europeans take advantage of
>>
try pretending to be a kike
>>
>>128724546
Well, to be perfectly clear, here in America, we really don't need a lanky white male with likely janky teeth. We're all about the fat niggers and sloppy Mexicans we can give welfare to. It makes us feel charitable.
>>
>>128724546
No, we don't.
Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1965, by the way.
>>
>>128724546
Its your flag. The authorities don't know you they just see "British" next to nationality and assume like the rest of us here you are a shitskin.
>>
>>128724546
The deomcrats made life harder for white people to immgrate to America in 1965. Apparently we were too white and the Dems black/bwon voter base was too small, now brown fucks are almost the only ppl allowed to immigrate :(
>>
>>128724546

Get an investor's visa. You only need to invest 2 million USD in an American company and they you can live there forever!
>>
>>128725931
This too, you made your bed now sleep in it.

we got enough cucked leftists here we dont need any more fucking yurocucks dragging us down. Fix your own land
>>
>>128724546
>But I played no part in it.
yeah by hiding inside and keeping your timid mouth shut, we definitely dont need any more of that here.
>>
>>128724546
Because we fucking hate you. No joke, you're absolutely the cause of all this with your Brexit nonsense. Get fucked.
>>
File: who nose 3.png (13KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
who nose 3.png
13KB, 560x407px
>>128724546
>Why is America letting in a shitload of Mexicans and refugees,
>>
>>128724546
By law fugees get first entry
We just can't stop Hispanics
Right to work would keep out some if they can't make money they leave has been happening. Some states (Cali. ect.) go around national rules to let work. This is wrong when they don't pay taxes, use resorses!
>>
>>128724546
>ruins his own country by inviting migrants
>g-guys, let me in ur country I won't ruin it anyway you suck already you have migrants
If your mentality wasn't "I can run someplace else if something goes wrong", you wouldn't be in the situation you're in.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170527-194740.jpg (628KB, 1423x1877px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170527-194740.jpg
628KB, 1423x1877px
>>128726375
I can see why lots of Americans hate brits. Lol.
>>
You really have to ask?
>>
File: changing-demographics-3-2.png (179KB, 600x688px) Image search: [Google]
changing-demographics-3-2.png
179KB, 600x688px
>>128726797
>implying he actually knows how much of a cucked shithole America is
He'll be going back to UK once he realises how cowardly and cucked our average citizen is.

He took all of the delusional American posters and "muh guns" seriously
>>
>>128724546
Stop being a poof and help us sort Britain out.
You have fuck all to offer the Yanks so why would they want you? They're not a fucking charity m8
>>
File: IMG_0627.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0627.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>128724546
We already threw you Brits out of here for a reason, Nigel. Stay in your own country and fight, we have enough faggots here to fill 40 of your shitty islands.

PS - you can go to any Eastern European country and grab yourself a legit, fully automatic AK 47. Oil it up and store it some place nobody will find it and only take it out for the happening of all happenings.
>>
File: 1494118249130.jpg (460KB, 1828x852px) Image search: [Google]
1494118249130.jpg
460KB, 1828x852px
>>128724546
Because amerimutts prefer shitskins over whites, not that I don't get why you'd want to move to that multicultural, crime-ridden shithole.
>>
the same could be said for uk immigration and saffas, leafs, ozzies, kiwis etc.
>>128726257
it can be done for $500k if you move to the right area and invest in a b&m business (american jobs)
>>
>>128727055
>sort Britain out

A bit too late for that m8.
>>
>>128727120
>you can go to any Eastern European country and grab yourself a legit, fully automatic AK 47.
I only want a .22 rifle and lots of ammo. You think I can get it in the country without being arrested? I don't.
>>
>>128727230
Bullshit you defeatist poof.
I hope you get to America and get killed by niggers. Scared little poof.
>>
>>128727240
.22lr is easy to obtain in this country provided you have no mental health issues or criminal record.
It's the only calibre we're allowed repeating action in, too.
>>
>>128727120
>we already threw you out
?
America never threw britain out you retard
>>
>>128724546
Because you don't vote how (((they))) like
>>
Hart-Celler Act, a.k.a. Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965.

"... our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. ... Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset." - Ted Kennedy
>>
>>128727340
Do you see any sign of anything changing? I fucking don't. By demographics alone, we're fucked in 50 years.

There will be a full-blown civil war before anything is done about it.

What are you doing about it anyway?
>>
File: IMG_0509.jpg (104KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0509.jpg
104KB, 580x282px
>>128727240
You better get a lot of ammo, because it would take at least 20 rounds of .22lr to take down an average person. Imagine what it would take to drop a man who has known nothing but absolute brutality his entire life in the desert and has spent the last 12 hours smoking amphetamines in between his prayer breaks. Get a yourself a real gun you limp wristed faggot. You're only going to take it out in the event of total anarchy.
>>
>>128724546

I feel you Britfag. We want more of you too
>>
>>128724546
Because you will demand higher wages and they won't. They want a 2nd class citizen labor pool that can be pushed around and is used to being pushed around.
>>
>>128724546
Illegal immigrantion is down 70% and the administration is putting checks in place to increase legal European immigration.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.