[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did it all go wrong with political correctness, large scale

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_o603welAnA1uemgu7o1_1280.jpg (104KB, 1267x887px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o603welAnA1uemgu7o1_1280.jpg
104KB, 1267x887px
When did it all go wrong with political correctness, large scale new wave feminism, anti-white propaganda was it in the 2000's?
>>
>>128709235
9/11
>>
> hurr everything went wrong during my lifetime, probably when I started to grow up

Everything started to go wrong beginning with the Enlightenment.
>>
>>128709235
when Saudi Arabia killed over 1000 Americans in 1 day and told the US to invade their personal enemy state and Bush ate it up like nothing and obeyed
>>
>>128709261
fpbp
>>
File: MERKEL1.jpg (46KB, 644x386px) Image search: [Google]
MERKEL1.jpg
46KB, 644x386px
>>128709235
>When did it all go wrong with political correctness
1.st time During the Freud/Sociology when Marxist theories were rebranded and absorbed into politics during the late 60 early 70s
2.nd time During the 1980s and early 90s hyper virtue signalling of notables and celebrities, AIDs and awareness, and then the public funding for corruption started.
3.rd time is hard to tell, but I suppose it was during the 2009s when left wing politics became a caricature of their former caricature and they started to publically hate on whites.
And the responsibility for mudwars were removed from politicians and pushed onto the people.
>>
>>128709235
When we gave women voting rights.
>>
File: 1480281559024.jpg (419KB, 775x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1480281559024.jpg
419KB, 775x1024px
>>128709235
The moment 1899 became 1900. What a fucking cancerous century. Shit end to a high quality millennium
>>
>>128709235
A decent war will sort the dumb bitches out. It's all wimminz rights until a few gibs are lying in the street, and then it's HALP HALP BRAVE MAN
>>
>>128710946

It only sorts them out if you refuse to help.
When civilization ends, help those who are helping themselves. Then only the best will be left to start again.
>>
>>128709235
Hmm for me it was the start of reality TV, the fucking brain rot show "the real world" and some British reality show called castaways of some shit like that.

Hip hop was being forced down our throats back then, starting off as gangsta rap like snoop and then becoming Kanye eventually.

Classic 'frogs boiling' case

Kanye is peak degeneracy, Kim is maybe worse.. Kim's fame is definitely worse, famous for knowing Paris Hilton, who was famous for being a Hilton who behaved like a gronk irl.

It's pretty fucking crazy
>>
>>128709397
This
All events follow naturally from a wrong and arrogant mentality that started being instilled in people during the enlightenment
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.