[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why /pol/? Why do you let hate consume you? Is it for the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0468.jpg (42KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0468.jpg
42KB, 308x308px
Why /pol/?

Why do you let hate consume you?
Is it for the sake of free speech?
Do you REALLY believe the white race is facing an inevitable slow extinction?
Why don't you join your nation's military if you really want to make a difference?
Do you really believe the military is a bunch of Jewish brainwashed meatheads?
Lastly, is there literally nothing better you people can do with your life/cause than meme anonymously?
>>
>>128700528

Speak for yourself, I like everyone on this board. Except for leafs.
>>
File: white homogenity is no good.png (532KB, 2570x1590px) Image search: [Google]
white homogenity is no good.png
532KB, 2570x1590px
>>
>>128700528
>Why do you let hate consume you?
I'm not hateful of anyone except those that hate me. I also hold contempt for any extremists here who condone violence against other races.
>Is it for the sake of free speech?
That's one of many factors.
>Do you REALLY believe the white race is facing an inevitable slow extinction?
Yes, but it's not inevitable.
>Why don't you join your nation's military if you really want to make a difference?
That wouldn't make a difference, and besides I have a shaky medical history and they wouldn't take me anyway.
>Do you really believe the military is a bunch of Jewish brainwashed meatheads?
No, most GI's I've met are great.
>Lastly, is there literally nothing better you people can do with your life/cause than meme anonymously?
I'm in school. This board and politics in general is merely a hobby for me.
>>
Why the fuck would I join the military to fight foreign wars for israel
>>
>>128700528
HIV positive gay Trump supporter here.
Just letting everyone know that this is not a thing in the "community". I don't know a single gay, straight, bi, lesbian, trans, or q who would consider this a good idea on any level. Not in person, not online, not anywhere.
Just another example of weird idealist/elitists in positions of authority that have no business being there. Another way for the individual to slough off responsibility. Dangerous, twisted, and seems like another nice stepping stone on the path to societal collapse.
>>
File: 1492029198172.jpg (531KB, 2313x1739px) Image search: [Google]
1492029198172.jpg
531KB, 2313x1739px
>>128700528
it's uh...it's complicated.
>>
>>128700528

Why do you let hate consume you?
> Whites usually do get fiery when oppressed. Check history. It'll get worse.
Is it for the sake of free speech?
> For the sake of our race, culture, heritage, and yea I guess free speech too if you want to chunk that in there but it's quite a bit larger than just that.
Do you REALLY believe the white race is facing an inevitable slow extinction?
>Inevitable? No. Attempted? Oh yes. Very much so.
Why don't you join your nation's military if you really want to make a difference?
> Why? Why would I join the military? What purpose does that serve? They're not fighting my enemy.
Do you really believe the military is a bunch of Jewish brainwashed meatheads?
> No, just those in charge. Outside of the military.
Lastly, is there literally nothing better you people can do with your life/cause than meme anonymously?
> Yes. And we do that often too. Thanks for asking. Overall, you've shown to be pretty fucking clueless. Congrats.
>>
>>128700528
You need to go back to Alberta
>>
>>128700528
I'm here just for the lulz.
>>
File: equalityfacts.jpg (801KB, 1000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
equalityfacts.jpg
801KB, 1000x4500px
>>128700528
You stupid nigger
>>
>>128701627
And toilet training tips for the neighbours
>>
>>128700528

It doesn't consume me, i like to blow off steam from shit that pisses me off. A lot of my views are shared here by other people.

Yes, and because it amuses me.

Mathematically it is proven, do i think there is a council doing the Mr. Burns hand gesture planning it? No. Other races are facing extinction too, muts are bad genetically. I want a good future for my family.

>Why don't you join your nation's military if you really want to make a difference?

I did, i was a drone operator in the USMC.

No, I have never heard that before??? A lot the people who join want a better life, and the military gives you a shot at that. Rags to bed/food/paycheck. It's very good for dedicated youth coming from poor families.

>Lastly, is there literally nothing better you people can do with your life/cause than meme anonymously?

I work and go to school, do you actually think people sit at home all day on the PC and are NEET? Sure some exist here, and i spit on them. Most of /pol/ is functional and successful members of society. You can never tell from seeing us, you probably work with some and know some. You may have a cousin or a relative that comes here too.

Does this surprise you? Now go run back to your social media site that you use to nourish your attention seeking needs.
>>
>>128700528
What does that even mean? Hatred isn't helpful to anything, least of all political actions. It's best to be rational and clear-headed.
That doesn't make any sense either. How would hating someone or something serve free speech?
Probably not extinction, as we see West and North European traits being expressed in groups like the Uighyrs and Afghans, and these have been interbreeding with other ethnic groups for centuries. But dilution and the destruction of their native cultures, certainly.
Because my nation's military is part of the problem. The function of the military is to conduct warfare, not nation-build or peacekeep. Plus If I wanted to kill people I would kill for my own reasons, not because my officers told me to.
No.
No, it's simply a fun and enjoyable activity.
>>
Your just a fag
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.