[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't really understand this: Hollywood jews shit on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: jewish-masterrace-kid.jpg (71KB, 650x503px) Image search: [Google]
jewish-masterrace-kid.jpg
71KB, 650x503px
I don't really understand this:

Hollywood jews shit on Mel Gibson for antisemitic remarks yet defend Muslims who (majority) hate jews or have antisemitic views on jews.

So...why are they defending Muslims? I don't get it.
>>
eww look at that thing
>>
Because Jews think that Muslims will kill the goyim.and let the Jews live when the Jews are clearly outnumbered and have an obvious cognitive dissonance going on.
>>
>>128698546

progressive stack
>>
>>128698783
I doubt Muslims would do so
>>
Mel Gibson also isn't part of a religious movement that involves killing infidels and is being funded by kikes behind the scenes.
>>
File: 1479605020926.jpg (262KB, 1536x1564px) Image search: [Google]
1479605020926.jpg
262KB, 1536x1564px
>>128698546
>>
Because you are really addressing liberals not jews although there is overlap.
>>
>>128698546

They're defending the principle that whites are not allowed to attack minorities without receiving punishment because it helps them long term. Next.
>>
>>128698546
((they)) are defending the wahabbist Zionism, it just ao happens most of jews and Muslims(and Catholics) refuse to believe their relgious foundations have been infiltrated and subverted. Also check
M.
>>
>>128698546
Because YOU don't like Muslims and you're a white male devil they've been taught to hate, and to love everything you don't like.

If you/we all just pretended to like Muslims they would hate them. Let's just start pretending we're applauding Muslims for their traditional, patriarchal, degenerate killing ways. Watch what'll happen. It's going to be hard for them to overcome the "every brown person is an oppressed little baby that can do no wrong" brainwashing but at the very least it'll force them to step back and analyze their standpoint.
>>
To eradicate you goy
>>
Also a reminder that Muslims are useful idiots and the tides will be turned against them eventually by someone else. Probably Africans or Chinese. Maybe even Pajeets.

>>128702055
A rare scenario when someone asking to be checked gets em.
>>
Put down the Kike fucks wtf
I don't even dislike Jews all that much but this makes me want to die
DESU the Saudis, Arabs, Muslims etc. are worse
>>
File: Talmud.jpg (333KB, 998x1134px) Image search: [Google]
Talmud.jpg
333KB, 998x1134px
>>128702422
That's because they're more honest than the Jews. It's also why the Muslims are always doomed to fail in the end.
>>
>>128698546
We don't know. Its a (((mystery)))
>>
>>128701740
>oven dodger

top kek
>>
>>128698546
More liberals in Hollywood, means more money going in their pockets. And who knows, maybe they might get an extra couple of shekels from muslims being defended.
>>
>>128702877
this
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.