[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the majority of white males are now defenseless cucks can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170514-122256.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170514-122256.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>the majority of white males are now defenseless cucks
can you blame white women for fleeing, women after all, feminist nonesense aside, want a chad to plant his seed
>leaving bar with new gf, google approaches and tries to brush me aside while hitting on grill
>drunk as fuck but training kicks in(4 years as an MP in the army) quickly imobilize the arm he pushed me with behind his back and shove him to the ground, kneel over him before coming out of my training and getting up
>expect gf to be freaked out, but shes visabley turned on, fuck for the first time 20mins later
>your average google is so used to dealing with cucks, his bravado is over 9000
hit the gym,learn self defense, i have a conceal carry but you cant put all your faith in a single tool to save your ass
>for the record 5'8 manlet
>>
>>128697935
You didn't have to confirm you're the size of a small child OP, the mos already did that
>>
>>128698081
Hahahaha
>>
>>128697935
that's some nice meme arrows you got going on redditor
>>
>>128697935
>>expect gf to be freaked out, but shes visabley turned on, fuck for the first time 20mins later
You needed some nigger to get your first fuck with this girl. You're a certified cuck. I bet you paid the nog 20 bucks and a newsport to step in so that you could act like an hero.
>>
you can tell from the face,armpits, and tits that this chick is 30% bodyfat and takes the kind of dumps that fat chicks take
>>
Even after 4 years in the military, manlets STILL aren't learning
wew
>>
>>128697935
post her tats senpai and by that i mean her tits not her tattoos
>>
File: 1412381634636.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1412381634636.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>128698081
savage m8
>>
>>128698602
>>
>>128697935
>posts pic of landwhale
cool story bro
>>
>>128698081
11b?
>cav scout???
>gun bunny?
>>
File: IMG_1068.jpg (55KB, 648x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1068.jpg
55KB, 648x364px
>>128697935
>*Dips Bedora*
>>
I can't lift the autism away.
>>
>>128698854
nice
I hope you fucked her good
>>
>>128697935

>fighting a nigger
>over a whore that would have sucked his dick if you let her handle the situation

nah man. I was golden gloves regional champ in memfrica and I have fucked and seen this girl's type a hundred times.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret.... fighting sucks. It's painful when you run into a real motherfucker and I promise you they are out there and your faggy military kicks are gonna get your teeth turned into pavement ornaments.

You won't win them all, stud. Some guys would rather stab or shoot you than look at you as well. Those types are less abundant but certainly present.

I've fought over women before. It was stupid and the more you do it the more you risk getting permanently hurt. I blew a knee out fighting a nigger over a fucking bandana. knocked him out with one punch and dove down onto the pavement to finish it and whammo... permanently fucked up knee. Not that bad of a scenario considering I have seen far worse from guys that didn't win and wound up going to the ER to have broken teeth removed.

One time I had to go the ER over a fight... a guy bit my little finger to the bone... the bone was the only thing keeping it on. He (like you) was a military faggot (marine) and he was getting a BJ from a friend of mine's old lady. I seen it, but tried not to pay attention because it's none of my business what kind of cuck relationship they have in current year times. She sees me some fucking how and gets out to let me know "everything is alright". Marine chad, jacked to the max with roid rage, follows and starts talking shit. To make a long story short he wound up going to the ER as well to get gravel rocks picked out of the back of his head and his teeth "fixed". The cops had to wait outside out rooms.

That fight cost me 2000 dollars. I tried to avoid it, but whores like my buddy's and the one you picked up are a dime a dozen and they aren't happy until somebody gets their head busted "over them".

good luck.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.