[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally get a president that isn't under the control

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11

File: Trump.jpg (82KB, 796x938px) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
82KB, 796x938px
>finally get a president that isn't under the control of the establishment
>establishment uses the Council On Foreign Relations to coordinate a massive Wag the Dog media campaign, draining his capital so that he can't do anything
>Council On Foreign Relations uses the Associated Press to manufacture a witch hunt and broadcasts the word impeachment on every television news channel 500 times a day

>it's working
>>
it isn't, though

i think more people know what CFR is now than ever before, but forget that. their propaganda arms are dying on the vine. the "fake news" meme has been incredibly powerful.

and even the brainwashed retards and the paid-to-hate faggots will admit trump is his own man and is a narcissist. the implication is that he will resist letting his name go down in history as the man who got bent over backwards by outside forces - he's his own guy. the paris accord withdrawal should have made this clear if tpp didn't. he isn't going to go down so easily.
>>
>>128698232
>i think more people know what CFR is now than ever before

You're kidding, right? The vast majority of America believes that American Idol is a good television show.

People are fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1495334940422.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495334940422.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
Its working?
>http://ktla.com/2017/05/26/fbi-director-comey-knew-info-in-clinton-email-case-was-faked-by-russian-intelligence-sources/

>The executive order calls on the authority in the Secure Fence Act for us to begin immediately," said a senior administration official who recently provided an extensive update on the state of the wall project. In March, U.S. Customs and Border Protection sent out a request for proposals for companies to bid on the construction of prototypes — not little models to sit on someone's desk, but full-scale sections of proposed wall designs that will be put in place on the border. So far, Border Protection has received more than 100 proposals.
>http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-while-other-controversies-rage-work-on-border-wall-moves-forward/article/2624408

Yea ok
>>
>>128698591
Yes. It is working.

You just can't see that it's working because you never talk to anyone outside of the Alt-Right circle jerk.
>>
Turn on npr, it'll blow your mind how many times they say the word Trump.
Feels bad man
Seems like we're destined for the eternal elitist seeking the highest office of our land.
Why can't we have more plucky do gooders like Trump for president rather than theses basic bitches
>>
>>128698410
that's always been the case

strictly speaking, i am 100% sure of what i said with regard to cfr

as a side note i'd also say the same for the fed being private. more people now are aware of this than ever. this doesn't mean anything about the vast majority or whatever or how many people are stupid
>>
File: mystery.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
mystery.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>128697739
>anti-establishment

eh
eheh
ehhehehehehehhhehehhh

Trump is a stinky jew and you're delusional if you think otherwise.
>>
File: Wag the Dog.jpg (60KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
Wag the Dog.jpg
60KB, 640x359px
>>128698699

Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia...

It's literally all the press is talking about. Even Fox News.
>>
>>128697739
Trump steps on some toes, yeah, but the important thing to remember is he'll never step on the toes that really threaten the freedom and peace on earth, because those toes belong to his friends.

He will never go after bilderbergers, zionists, freemasons or any other secret fraternity that is working together to bring about world events for their own agenda.
>>
>>128697739
If trump was really a threat to the true power elite, he'd be out of office so fast (dead or alive) it would make your head spin. If he really cared about the things he talks about he would smash the CIA, smash all drug laws (which cause a huge chunk of the crime), and phase out all welfare over a 5 year period. That's jus the tip of the iceberg.
>>
>>128699035
There are many ways to be anti-establishment. Just because he isn't doing what you would do if you were President doesn't mean that he isn't anti-establishment.

Trump has never done drugs. He's very anti-drug.
>>
>>128698685
Shouldn't Trump's power being decreasing then? He has been under constant attack and if anything he is in a stronger position than when he first took office. The only real win for the establishment has been getting Flynn to step down.
>>
>>128699035
>If he really cared about the things he talks about he would smash the CIA

yeah i member jfk trying this, didn't really work out.
>>
>>128699419
Correlation equals causation all over the place.
>>
>>128699382
>if anything he is in a stronger position than when he first took office

lol. Again, step out of the alt-right bubble.
>not saying anything is wrong with the alt-right, aside from the circle jerk creating a political blind spot.
>>
>>128697739
It's not working. There is no going bck from djt. He has redpilled more people in 2 years then (((they))) know what to do with. The media has zero credibility to an overwhelming majority of americans.

He is working behind the scenes and fighting the swamp methodically.
>>
>>128699382
They also got the Republicans to pass a Democrat budget

We should already have funding for the Wall
>>
>>128698685
>You just can't see that it's working because you never talk to anyone outside of the Alt-Right circle jerk.
The same people who were screaming "Impeach!" are now screaming it more often.
Big deal.
On a bad day they lose a few hundred to our side. On a good day they lose thousands, or tens of thousands to our side.
On a good day we gain thousands of theirs. On a bad day a few of ours stop fighting as hard out of depression.
We never lose ours to them.
We are winning.
>>
>>128700064
The number of people in my life who are saying it has increased an order of magnitude.

I realize that they are just regurgitating the talking points spoon fed to them by their go-to news organization, but at work, at school, the number of ordinary people who are saying it has increased significantly.
>>
File: collusion conspiracy theory.jpg (56KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
collusion conspiracy theory.jpg
56KB, 600x429px
>>128697739
could backfire
>>
>>128698410
google MSM credibility chart
>>
>>128699382
>if anything he is in a stronger position than when he first took office.

People talk about the liberal bubble during the election but weeeew lad.

The Republicans hold all three major levers of power in the US Elected Government and a Supreme Court that is now conservative by a sliver. There is literally no reason their agenda isn't flying through to the books except for Trump being an incompetent leader in the midst of a party that is incredibly used to being opposition not ruling.
>>
>>128700388
I'm already familiar with that chart.
>>
>>128700201
Collusion is synonym with conspiracy, spread that
>>
>>128700201
Yes. They are trying to polarize us into a meaningful civil war. In order for this to work they need two things: A sufficiently large number of sufficiently radicalized Leftists willing to actually see American blood spilled; and Legitimacy. If they cannot muster the illusion of Legitimacy behind an impeachment the military sides with us nearly completely. In order to break that reality they must conjure some evidence of an actual crime compelling enough to justify enough Republican Congress and Senate members to successfully impeach. If there's any question whatsoever about the legitimacy of the evidence those Republicans know they're going to the gallows.
>>
>>128700428
Trump isn't being an incompetent leader. The republican congressional leadership is obstructing him.

The aren't sending him any bills to sign.
>>
>>128700428
The republican elite agenda is not the same as the Trump agenda
>>
File: circlea_red_star_text.png (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
circlea_red_star_text.png
28KB, 500x500px
Isn't under the control of the establishment. That's some nice selective memory there kid. His cabinet is FILLED with the establishment. Fucking GOLDMAN SACHS is on his team. Fuck that "Trump is anti-establishment" bullshit. He's a rich fuck, and you're a classcuck for supporting someone who doesn't give a flying fuck about you or anyone in your class.
>>
>>128700578
>Trump isn't being an incompetent leader.

Yep, its not like Kellyanne Conway's husband just broke ranks to slag off Trump's tweets because they basically shot down any argument in court that the Muslim Ban is anything but what the courts that have shut it down on the basis of religious discrimination said it was.

A completely unforced error because Trump woke up with a Twitter hard-on.

>>128700644
>The republican elite agenda is not the same as the Trump agenda

While I agree: Trump doesn't have an agenda, he is a rudderless populist mouth-piece that just agrees with the last thing the people around him whispered in his ear.

See: Trump's longstanding liberal political stances for decades

I for one don't get why the Republicans don't just go full President Pence at this point.
>>
>>128701054
>kid
I cringed. People troll with what makes them angry.
>>
>>128700575
A civil war would be a fine opportunity to kill all the niggers and libtards.
>>
>>128701118
Trump can say whatever he wants on twitter. A few people disagreeing with what he says doesn't make him incompetent.

The press is accustomed to the power of being able to filter what the President says and Trump's twitter account literally takes that power away from journalists and they're extremely buttmad about it.

I would rather him have that power and make an occasion faux pa than for what the president says being filtered by only 5 corporations who all cooperate with each other in regards to what should and shouldn't be filtered from the public.
>>
>>128700461
Then your intentions are clearly nefarious
>>
File: 1477224352200.png (2MB, 1179x1179px) Image search: [Google]
1477224352200.png
2MB, 1179x1179px
>>128697739
>>thinking that's enough to stop the god emperor
>>
>>128701790
People being fed up with the incompetence of the press doesn't stop them from watching it.

And watching it is how the majority of Americans form their opinion.
Does the press suck? yes.
Are people aware that the press sucks? yes
Does the fact that the press sucks stop people from watching it? No.

As much as the press sucks, the general public is much worse because general speaking, the average American citizen has very poor critical thinking skills and tend to internalize the talking points they hear because they aren't getting any other talking points from any other source.
>>
>>128699035
Fuck legalising drugs

Was in portugal for vacation last week. Fucking junkies everywhere. Their dealers are the worst tho. You tell them no they ask you why.

Doing drugs is fucking stupid. Anyone doing drugs deserves to be in prison.
>>
>>128701524
>Trump can say whatever he wants on twitter. A few people disagreeing with what he says doesn't make him incompetent.

Its always good to see a burger that doesn't understand their own legal system.

A primary basis for the halting of the "temporary halt on travel from areas that need extreme vetting" has been that candidate Trump has repeatedly said that the nature of the action is to: A) Ban muslims coming into the US B) Do so for an indeterminate time

The current football on the legality of the issue is whether or not candidate Trump's words can be construed as animus attributable to President Trump's administration. The arguments have been going back and forth until today Trump himself removed any and all doubt by bridging the argument to President Trump definitively.

A skilled and level-headed leader with knowledge of the ins and outs of the importance of all communications by the POTUS would know this and be careful about his words.

Trump is too incompetent and egotistical to hold his tongue and as such just gave away a touchdown to the other team in this regard.
>>
File: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg (55KB, 463x500px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg
55KB, 463x500px
>>128701872
muh god empowa

you idiots actually believe he hasn't sold out
>>
>>128702258
Scoring one touch down doesn't decide a game. The appeal is still pending. What percentage of the Supreme Court is conservative now btw?

>literally stole a supreme court nomination away from your side and you couldn't do jack shit about it because the only thing democrats know how to do is lose.
>>
>>128698881
Fantastic film
>>
>>128702613
>away from your side

This is the thing I keep finding funny. I'm a fiscal conservative and generally Republican but because I don't suck Trump's dick when he is obviously floundering I am suddenly on "the other side"

Trump has been ceeding unforced errors left and right and the only saving grave is a Republican and Conservative majority (the one within the SCOTUS I actually noted above).

But it is his actions that have largely ground the republican agenda to a screeching halt where a unifying figure with some pull with moderate democrats and a knowledge of how Washington works would constantly be pushing the agenda at this honeymoon stage.
And yes, no single touchdown easily decides such a legal battle but the unforced errors out of the Trump administration are constant.
>>
FUCK TRUMP......that is all faggots
>>
>>128702613
>What percentage of the Supreme Court is conservative now btw?
The swing vote in the court is left of the entire court on this particular issue. He literally wrote the opinion they'll be using to argue their case that the ban is unconstitutional from Church of the Lukumi Babalu Aye v. City of Hialeah.
>>
>>128697739

>op is larping as usual
>>
>>128697739
I sincerely wish I could be as naive as you, perhaps my outlook on life would be a tad better. He just hid it far better than the even worse alternate choice. The jews have his balls securely within their purse.
>>
>>128702070
nobody watches it

it's amusing this is the trolling angle you types are reduced to. cnn are seasoned guerilla marketers at this point. they'll be on the freeway with cards if they're forced to. thousands of employees all lined up with a different card so it's an animated CNN broadcast as you drive by.

I know this is true because pathetic fucks like you are still on my board after all these years.
>>
>>128703051
>Trump has been ceeding unforced errors left and right

He hasn't though. It only seems that way because that's all the press reports. They literally ONLY report his mistakes.
>>
>>128704497

Did you not read what I said?
George Conway, by all accounts a conservative-friendly legal figure that has been in the trenches fighting for exactly what Trump wants went on Twitter just to say that Trump's tweeting bullshit is not helping.

Point of Order: The last time George tweeted about anything was a sports tweet in 2015.

This is how unforced and harmful Trump's egoist behavior is to the actual getting-shit-done for his own side.

Outside of T_D and /pol/ like echo-chambers I see few who feel otherwise. Hell, even Breitbart took Spicer to task over the wall.
>>
File: 1496329363927.jpg (110KB, 480x455px) Image search: [Google]
1496329363927.jpg
110KB, 480x455px
>>128697739
>that isn't under the control of the establishment

Where did he stand on Israel again?
>>
>>128703270
how is he larping?
>>
>>128704832
Yeah, I read it.
>George Conway, by all accounts a conservative-friendly legal figure that has been in the trenches fighting for exactly what Trump wants went on Twitter just to say that Trump's tweeting bullshit is not helping.

I don't give a fuck that he said that. I don't care that he believes it's not helping.
I still want the President of the United States to have the ability to talk to the public without what he says being filtered by anybody.

Didn't you read what I said?
>>
>>128698410
You are aware that American Idol has been cancelled for at least 2 years.
>>
>>128699035
People really overestimate what "the elite" can do. Remember that they lost the election.
>>
>>128697739
>not under the control of the establishment
>still under complete and submissive control of corporations
being under the control of corporations is even worse you dumbass
>>
File: IMG_6402.jpg (50KB, 552x1293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6402.jpg
50KB, 552x1293px
>>128701054
/leftypol/ kys
>>
>>128705947
Name one corporation that controls Trump.

Your lot constantly complains about Trump not being able to control himself and his Twitter account and simultaneously claim that people magically control him somehow.

You can't have it both ways.
>>
Face it, hes going to go one term then go down as one of the worst presidents in history according to normies. The smear campaign against him is driving people paranoid and has established a blatantly false narrative around him. The media, under instruction from the 7th floor group, is preparing America for war against Russia with this narrative when really its about Russia resisting USA, Israel and saudis in the ME. If it looks like trump will win a second term then they will implicate him and either impeach or incite revolt. Believe me this is what they are planning.
>>
>>128698881
maybe he shouldn't have colluded with Russia to hack the election if he didn't want people to talk about it

>>128699382
what bills did he pass so far? oh right, there was one massively unpopular health care bill that is doa in the senate and will cause the reps to loose the house
>>
>>128707834
He didn't collude with Russia. He did business with banks in Russia, which isn't illegal.
>>
>>128705010
>I still want the President of the United States to have the ability to talk to the public without what he says being filtered by anybody.
sure he can and courts can hold his words against him, every legal expert, even those supporting him, are saying that Trump basically tanked the travel ban case with his recent tweets
>>
>>128698699
At least your not a bong mate they are fucked
>>
>>128708329
>every legal expert, even those supporting him

This just isn't true. This is what MSNBC wants you to believe is true.
>>

You're a huge retard if you believe this.
>>
>>128701118
Trump doesnt want the travel ban he wants a pass next terror attack and the blame to be on the dems
>>
>>128708824
I believe this and I'm not retarded. No one is in control of Trump.

That's the entire reason the press is trying to destroy him.
>>
>>128698685
People only stop being progs. The new right wing of Trump o mania can only grow.
It's a war of attrition and won't last eight years.
>>
>>128707834
Guccifer 2.0 has been proved to be faked, appears to have been done by a DNC employee:

http://g-2.space

Trump tower server was found to be faked then quickly disappeared from the news:

http://circa.com/politics/alfa-bank-in-russia-said-donald-trump-computer-connections-may-have-been-hacker-hoax

FBI used known fake document (piss dossier) to get a FISA warrent to spy:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-11/fbi-reportedly-sought-fisa-court-warrant-spy-trump-campaign-officials

No evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia:

http://investmentwatchblog.com/intercept-nsa-article-admits-no-evidence-of-trump-russia-collusion-dianne-feinstein-admission/
>>
>>128698885
what agenda is that, I wonder
>>
File: funny.jpg (178KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
funny.jpg
178KB, 600x450px
>>128697739
taking care of business
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.