[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a Jew I just have to ask wtf why do you think we're in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 1491880391838.jpg (178KB, 841x607px) Image search: [Google]
1491880391838.jpg
178KB, 841x607px
As a Jew I just have to ask wtf why do you think we're in power? News to me I don't have millions of dollars or control world affairs or connections in high places. What's all this bullshit you're peddling? I don't even think of myself as Jewish I think of myself as white and American.
>>
>>128689065
This is exactly what a jew would say.
>>
>>128689065
>I don't even think of myself as Jewish I think of myself as white and American.
>>
File: CoincidenceNewNetwork.jpg (2MB, 1880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
CoincidenceNewNetwork.jpg
2MB, 1880x2880px
>>128689065
>wtf why do you think we're in power?
>>
>>128689065
Well you are doing it wrong and other jews are laughing at you. At least you aren't a part of the goyim. And if you are white its not anti-semetic to call you a kike.
>>
>>128689638
Dude I don't give a shit about Israel
>>
GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE ARE WHITE AND ALL NON-WHITE'S ARE SERPENT SEED CHRIST KILLER'S. #JEW=WHITE GENOCIDE
>>
>>128689065
.It's ok goyim we're totally not in charge no need to worry.
>>
>>128689065
I'm gonna reply to this seriously and assume you're not just baiting.

For one, I'm half Jewish, and like you I see myself as white and American. I was even raised Catholic. But the truth of the matter is that Jews have historically been behind a lot of the corruption in world affairs. And it's not all Jews; it's not even most Jews; but it's a network of Zionist elites pushing for a new world order. The mass Muslim immigration into Europe, which is being pushed by the media and funded by George Soros, is part of a Zionist plan to remove the white population from Europe and replace them with lower-IQ middle easterns who can easily be controlled by the Jewish elites. If you don't believe me, just think: why else would the liberal media be pushing to populate Europe with practitioners of a religion who actively despises the west and liberal ideals?

It sucks that we have to be lumped into this, but just know it's not unjustified. Jews are behind a literal plan for white genocide, and it's all just to establish themselves as the dominant world leaders.
>>
>>128689065
Jews in America control the media and politics. There is a reason both fucking candidates go to a Jewish rally before the election (Both fucking candidates) The only thing both cucked-out sides of US politics agrees with is being pro-Israel. Most senate+house members require Jewish funding for re-election.

Most of the news media is controlled by Jewish people. Most of the press is controlled by Jewish people. So they control the narrative (what people talk about), they also control culture (which is mostly about destroying traditional Western values at this point in time)

There is no doubt Jewish people are above average intelligence, but they're also horribly tribal to the point of only hiring fellow Jews above anyone else.

And that's not to say all Jews are bad, being so smart is often enough to open their eyes to the tribalism found among their power elites controlling the US. Intelligence can be its own enemy.

And as always there is always losers amongst all group who are either ostracised or left behind. Lots of Jewish people are self-destructive (negative of being intelligence)
>>
File: 1496625763708.jpg (498KB, 2000x2449px) Image search: [Google]
1496625763708.jpg
498KB, 2000x2449px
>>128689065
You're not white. By refusing to further investigate the Jews who are in power, and by dismissing this all as conspiracy, you are helping the Jews that hold all of the wealth and power.

https://holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
>>
>>128689065
>>128691481

On the question of whether Jews are white....just ask them:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm9S6pU3E-o
>>
File: 1496191476742.png (3MB, 775x7566px) Image search: [Google]
1496191476742.png
3MB, 775x7566px
>>128690106
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.