[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Fourth Turning is a catastrophic crises that occurs every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0541.jpg (165KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0541.jpg
165KB, 678x960px
The Fourth Turning is a catastrophic crises that occurs every 70-80 years in the United States. It involes the Fourth generation that was born after the previous crises which as of now is Gen Z

Considering the previous Fourth Turnings were WW2 and before the Civil War what crises will the US endure within the next 10 years?
>>
Niggers
>>
I think I speak for everyone when I say WW3 can't get here fast enough
>>
>>128688523
I don't know exactly but I have a feeling I'm going to like the outcome
>>
>>128688811
>>128688855
kek demands it
>>
1st Jan. 2025 - 20 Jan. 2045

The Fourth Turning won't start until 2025. Bannon & Trump see themselves as catalysts to get The Turning started. They are only in power to take America to the precipice and flee the scene before the real, bloody events start. They will do this my starting an irreversable process of events in 2024. The goal will be to fement war in the Middle East and create a showdown between Islam and Christianity.

2025:::::: Two secenarios are possible here:

(1) If the Democrats are in the White House they try and fail to stop the irreversal damage and conflict.

(2) Republicans embrace the war. The Islam vs. Christianity war spreads from Africa across to the Far East.

2029::::: Republicans are back in power. They elevate the Islam vs. Christianity war. They outsource most of the fighting to India and Russia.

The Republican led USA turn on Brazil and China for remaining "neutral" and plunder them for their resources.

2029 - 2044::::: HELL FIRE CHAOS

Two major policies will be enacted in this era:

1) Nuclear disarmament of every country except the USA via cyber warfare. The USA will not utilize their own nukes in order to maintain a "peace keeping" narrative. This achieves the goal of maximum length of war and thus maximum casualties.

2) Neo-Eugenics: Human Reproduction technology, stolen from China - [CRISPR and Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis] - is used to ensure all babies born in the USA will have at least 50% "white genes".

20th January 2045:::: Barron Trump, the "True Son and Heir" to Donald Trump is inaugurated as the youngest ever USA President.

In his campaign launch speech he reveals he was the world's first "Genetically Modified Ubermensch baby".

The cycle starts over
>>
>>128688811
I don't think there will be a WW3, at least not in the conventional sense. Wars in past times have been fought on the battlefield and from the air. With mass media and the invention of the internet, wars are now fought in the cyber world.

In other words we need to find a way to purge the undesirables on Earth some other way.
>>
one life and born into peak degeneracy millenials generation instead of fourth turning generation z

Feels bad man
>>
>>128688635>>128688762

/thread
>>
>>128689013
to;dr knew it
>>
File: course_of_empire-destruction.jpg (226KB, 800x509px) Image search: [Google]
course_of_empire-destruction.jpg
226KB, 800x509px
>>128688523
it's inevitable, mr. goyimstein
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.