[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found this... Kek is real boys... Look at the hieroglyp

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: SpaceA.jpg (42KB, 330x440px) Image search: [Google]
SpaceA.jpg
42KB, 330x440px
Just found this... Kek is real boys... Look at the hieroglyphs on the side...

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kecksburg_UFO_incident

>Writing resembling Egyptian hieroglyphs was also said to be in a band around the base of the object

>Shortly before the documentary would have aired, he received an unexpected visit at the station from two men in black suits identifying themselves as government officials

>People report hearing "screeching or screaming" from inside the craft
>>
>>128688454

>look at the hieroglyphs on the side

it's a model, there's no basis to accept those are anything beyond an approximation of the symbols on the supposed craft.
>>
>>128688657
so pol has seen this before? The main thing for me was that it crashed in {kek}sberg
>>
Kek lost le pen the election. Remember that.
>>
>>128688454
Praise KEKsburg. I actually live about 15 minutes away from there. Apart from the spacecraft thing that crashed there, it's a literally who of towns.
>>
>>128688780
Because Le Pen would have prevented a war. Kek is thirsty for french blood.
>>
>>128688454
It looks like a giant buttplug.
>>
>>128688751

It's a literal meme in that community, I'm sure quite a few /pol/acks are aware. I'd say it's more likely the military crashed a black project and concealed it, based on their response.
>>
>>128688868
if any of those cringey alt-righters want to create a kekistani homeland, you'd think that they would plant their flag in keksberg.
>>
>>128688868
checked and what does 'who of towns' mean?
>>
File: kex_rises.jpg (156KB, 1093x296px) Image search: [Google]
kex_rises.jpg
156KB, 1093x296px
>>128688454
we

are

observing

this

thread
>>
>>128689113

I think that's one of the face cards in Canadian Tarot decks
>>
>>128688984
well one of the theories is that it was the Nazi "bell" project, which was also nicknamed the "beehive." It was theorized that it was capable of altering space and time.
>>
File: fag24.jpg (52KB, 523x724px) Image search: [Google]
fag24.jpg
52KB, 523x724px
>kek
kys faggot
>>
>>128689267

Okay, so you've been crawling wiki today reading about bluebook/aliums/whatever. Good on you anon, but you gotta manage yourself better and realize you come off like an excited 10 year old talking about this the second you read about it. It's a fun little ARG but it absolutely doesn't belong on this board.
>>
>>128689547
well I was actually listening to a podcast while I was working and I heard the word "kecksberg." And I decided to wikipedia. Literally took me 5 minutes to read it and post this thread.

And I was hoping the discussion would head towards Nazi technology during WW2, but yeah I guess /x/ is probably the best place to go for that
>>
>>128689417
how did you find my profile?
>>
>>128689950

I'm not trying to be a dick, but aliens/wunderwaffe is definitely /x/ material. Like I said, it's interesting stuff, especially following how the airforce went hot/cold on genuinely tracking UFO reports several times, but you're tripfagging too and needed some gentle critique.
>>
>>128688989
Yea it makes sense. And the community would probably even fit in well anyway.

>>128689113
I meant that it's not a town of any significance. More like a village. But luckily we still have Stan Gordon, famous Alien and Bigfoot researcher (and ex Sears employee at the mall in (((Greensburg)))) to continue to drum up support for this fucking bell thing.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.