[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Japanese diaspora from any cunts here? ちょっと話聞かせろ

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

File: 518e08f2.jpg (70KB, 568x365px) Image search: [Google]
518e08f2.jpg
70KB, 568x365px
Any Japanese diaspora from any cunts here?
ちょっと話聞かせろ
お前らはAntifaサポーターなのか? それとも
Trumpサポーターなのか?
>>
There's that guy who wants Japan to take 200k immigrants yearly. He creates a thread every day about this.
Not sure if really japanese or english teacher.
>>
>>128686367
He is not me, hue. he is zanichi guy.
>>
>>128686133

How do I correctly conjugate / format this special word?

こふ べ べ
>>
>>128686133
I'm just a grandchild of Manzanar Japs. I don't even know that much of the Japanese language, other than the funny grammar. Am I even still a Jap?
>>
>>128687245
Why do you support Trump?
>>
>>128687686
>Manzanar
1/4 japanese

accepted
>>
>>128686133
Theres antifa in Japan?
>>
>>128686133
Hey Yoshi, Can I be American Diaspora to your country when Hillary gets elected in 2020? I love your cars and I love sushi, also I like Pokemon. I will even bring the rest of my family so you can fuck my cousin and my sister who I already fucked. I figure this Trump thing is making some backlash and I won't make it in Liberal shithole America.
>>
>>128687245
I have seen many nationalist rally but I couldn't find any asians.

How are they doing? Just standing by?
Do you think you are minority in the US?
>>
>>128687918
We have but they are mostly Koreans named crac.
They are associating with liberals and commies.
>>
>>128688089
hwaito pig? NO
>>
>>128687708

Among those who do, you'll find an overlapping / parallel appeal with the Hindu goddess Kali. Coincidentally, a comparable degree of misunderstanding as well. It's fascinating to consider both in tandem.

www goddess ws/kali html

(periods instead of gaps)
>>
File: 5cc.png (18KB, 560x645px) Image search: [Google]
5cc.png
18KB, 560x645px
>>128687880
I'd like to correct myself here and state that I'm a full-blooded Jap, just all my culture is gone except for my undying love for Emperor Showa and the food. Though, as you can imagine, it's really hard yo express that here, as everyone where I live is a fucking Chinky normie.
>>
>>128689247

You are surrounded by all Chinese neighbors, correct?
You must be cali. I guess you live in much liberal influenced influencial district.
Why do not support Trump?
Tell me why?
>>
File: sayonaralefties.png (350KB, 824x684px) Image search: [Google]
sayonaralefties.png
350KB, 824x684px
>>128689878
I like Trump, I really do, but I think his way of going about the reformation of the country is a bit too swift. I think that is why he's experiencing so much resistance. Granted, I'm also happy he is so drastic, otherwise Conservative values here in the West wouldn't have taken the forefront again. I honestly would have moved to the Philippines if the Hillary won. No joke.

Short answer, I like him! As long as he keeps out the commies, I'm fine with him.
>>
>>128690511
How about others? How do Asian community in general think about him?
>>
>>128686133
Will you genocide us waito piggus when the grorious empire returns?
>>
>>128690511

Great points! I like you, bro. I think we'd get along.
>>
File: fearthesamurai.png (161KB, 635x349px) Image search: [Google]
fearthesamurai.png
161KB, 635x349px
>>128690778
Uhhh, most are generally indifferent it seems. I don't have too many Asian friends, just cause everyone here is either Korean or Chinese and they all hate me. Though I suppose the deep irony to that is I have a Chinese girlfriend, who does in-fact hate Leftist culture. I haven't quite red-pilled her yet, but I think she's coming around.

Though personally, I think you'll see a lot more Asian Americans against him rather than with him.

>>128690789
I'm so ready for the Empire to be back. Polished my family sword and everything. Granted, we did seriously just import it for the keks, but a family sword is a family sword.
>>
>>128690789

No you are about to go for dead or alive with Muslims.
We are observing how you whito pigs are dealing with them, backing off or stay still or more liberaled
>>
>>128691158
That's awesome! It's nice to meet more approachable people on /pol/ rather than the usual drastic banter. Is there any points you'd like to cover you think I missed?
>>
>>128686133
Is Japan really as conservative as /pol/ says, or is it full of degenerate leftists?
>>
>>128690511
The deep-rooted PH-US attachment continues. Seriously, we need more Conservative Americans in here to battle degeneracy.
>>
>>128691631
Protip: Most major cities are leftist while provinces tends to be more rightist.
>>
>>128691429

I think you've got everything covered, man! Just enjoying reading your based views and positions. Plus you seem a lot more lucid and sensible than the more reactionary, excitable types. Cheers! LA here btw.
>>
>>128691631
Japs hate everyone who isn't a Jap. They might smile to your face and say nice things but that is part of their polite passive aggressive culture.
>>
>>128691678
For my family, it goes deeper than that. I actually had ancestors who fought WITH the Filipinos in Bataan. What inspired them to betray his Holy Imperial Majesty is beyond me, but yes, you Conservative Filipinos do have a soft spot in my heart for how you helped my Great-Grandfather survive the war. So Salamat!
>>
>>128691854
Haha I try to be, why bother pretending I'm some pious douchebag who knows everything? Such action is foolish to say the least. Thank you for the compliments.

I'm actually in SD, and holy shit is it Left, which I find a little ironic due to all the bases here. I've only been here about 5 years, but I think I'm ready to move on.
>>
>>128691429
>>128691854
East Asians are honorary whites, so don't feel the need to support (((civic))) nationalism.
Giving you the benefit of the doubt on whether you're from r*ddit or not.
>>
>>128692080
Us Filipinos would never forget on how you Conservative Americans actually came back to save us the second time during WW2. Its in our history books.
>>
>>128692320

Right on. I hear that.

I've never been to Reddit. Started coming here in 04, and never left.
>>
>>128691631
Overall conservative yes. however, the current LDP government pissed off us a lot with high horse act which they wasted so much money by building so many wasteful public buildings across Japan, which led to be taken over their administration by liberals but consequently we nationals got suffered by them for a long time to get out. Abe recovered quickly that why he got so may positive supports now.
The top of liberal party is now Chink woman.
>>
File: Virginia.png (752KB, 1292x772px) Image search: [Google]
Virginia.png
752KB, 1292x772px
>>128688089
>fucked his family
>West Virginia
you disgust me
>>
>>128692508
>Chink Woman
Women ruin everything in most societies. There are exceptions but they are rare.
>>
>>128692320
Civic Nationalism is total bullshit, but right now I'm just counting our blessings. We're too fractured a political party to have anything but these loose alliances.

Though I wouldn't consider all East-Asians Honoraries. The only real ones are Japs, Taiwanese, Cambodians, some Filipinos, and sometimes Thai when they're not being degenerates. Basically everyone the IJA conquered.
>>
>>128692508
Chinks are the worst. They ruined my country, I hope you cunts make it through alright.

Abe seems pretty cool whenever I see him on TV.
>>
>>128692744
And even then, I suppose their only Aryan by ideology and not by blood. Maybe Filipinos due to the heavy mixing of Spanish into the blood, but I'd rather not get into genetics. At this rate, I'm content with all these Nationalistic friends, so long as we respect each other.
>>
>>128692293

I couldn't agree more concerning those who "advertise" their knowledge - which, conversely, indicates a lack of knowledge. The louder the declaration, the less informed they tend to be. I find it fatiguing, however, when listening to others passionately trade misinformation or misunderstandings as if they're expressing infallible truths. It's so wildly tedious dealing with outright lies, especially when you have intimate experience or knowledge that proves the opposite. It does no good, though. They're too stuck in their ways. Luckily, I often find the most informed and politically compatible people in metal bars. So at least there's that. SD is beautiful though! Too bad about the SJW presence, but they appear to be everywhere nowadays.
>>
>>128692885
Abe appears based as all fuck when I see his translated live speeches, but is he truly based Japanon?>>128692508
>>
>>128692744
I'd add viets and gooks to your list, but my view of them is skewed, seeing as the ones around me are all hardline anti-gommies.

Fuck chinks, though. Mainlanders are shit.
>>
>>128692707
She is fucking joke coming from TV talent, also she got rumor that she has connection with China, in fact she had dual citizenship and she covered up even tho we forbid holding a dual citizenship. She is just asshole, nobody trusts here here.
>>
File: nip.png (452KB, 927x884px) Image search: [Google]
nip.png
452KB, 927x884px
>>128686133
>>
>>128692944
I don't mind white-honorary mixing in low levels (either way, mind you. Both r/asianmasculinity and wiggers can eat shit), as long as the host country's native population stays the absolute, >90% majority.
>>
>>128692967
Haha yeah! SD is super pretty but when it comes to SJWs...It's bad. But at least I'm Asian, and the SJWs don't wanna offend a (((racial minority))) so they generally leave me alone. Hell, as a result of me talking with them, I managed to save a few of them from political damnation. Having this more lucid demeanor, as you described it, is absolutely the best way to go. Pink-pills, as I like to call them.

Metal bars you say? I'm not one for metal myself, but I am willing to meet more like-minded people.
>>
>>128693105
Mainlanders are absolutely horrible people. I wish we hadn't stopped at Nanjing. I know the west likes to capitalize on Japanese War Crimes, but I see no crime in obliterating a culture which encourages concubines, resorts to cannibalism, embraces Communism, cooks dogs alive, and can't keep their shit together for more than 200 years at a time.

Thank god my qt 3.14159 is Taiwanese.
>>
>>128693015

He is alright my friend. He can suck Trup's cock well too.
>>
File: laughinghitler.jpg (45KB, 608x402px) Image search: [Google]
laughinghitler.jpg
45KB, 608x402px
>>128693608
He's Trump's Japanese cock-sleeve?
>>
>>128693254

Nice! Good job using their own biases against them. And I love the idea of "pink pills" for the application you described - I'm sure even the name itself would find an audience among those who need red pilling the most. I'm an ethnic Nord, so I'm public enemy number one. In response, I am immediate and immovable in my replies - they seem to respond well to stern, unemotional authority. Although I typically avoid SJWs altogether, so we rarely cross paths. But when we do get into exchanges, I fall back on sober logic and reason. I try to patiently talk them through a reverse engineering of their delusions, and allow them to discover the flaws in their arguments without me pointing them out overtly. It requires a lot of tip toeing. I don't gloat, so they usually slink away silently. Sometimes they even concede my point, and reassess their views. That takes a lot more time and effort than I'm usually willing to expend though. Plus there's also usually a cute metal chick who pops into my field of view, and she'll take priority haha!
>>
>>128694312
I've never met a Nord before! All my friends are Anglos and Italian. That's cool! Yeah pink-pills, especially is just somewhat "normal" conversation are probably my most favorite tactic, especially when you just state it as fact. That way, it gives them something to question, which they will and seldom will the have facts. It is this little sliver of doubt that I think urges them to look deeper into things and in that lies the conversion process. Sure it may be slow, but the path down the 1000 mile road is taken a step at a time! Oh Musashi, how I envy your philosophical reasoning... Anyway haha! I've dated a metal girl before, my goodness I think they're a bit too intense for me. But hey, there's someone for everyone and I think that's great.
>>
>>128694677
Sorry if my English is broken as all hell, I'm really tired.
>>
>>128693741

Are you white nationalist American?
>>
>>128695150
I'm a Japanese Nationalist American, I also just like Nazi mimus.
>>
>>128694677

Great words, buddy! And I love the philosophical input too. I'm very fond of the subject. Indeed it's highly reassuring that there are niches that'll satisfy everybody's preferences. Nothing worse than trying to force compatibility with an antagonist entity or group. To mandate from authority an interaction with one or more who declare themselves to be an enemy - be that through words or actions. Efficiency and harmony are so much more preferable. Immensely so! Leaves time to focus on all that one appreciates, and bypass the sources of discord or irrationality. I'm also getting tired, man! Probably time to call it a night. Great talk - and take care, friend.
>>
File: 1496511054509.jpg (45KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
1496511054509.jpg
45KB, 600x404px
>Japanese the best
>Americans the best
>tfw we didnt conquer the world together

Sorry about those bombs. I hope you can forgive us, desu.
>>
>>128686367
He's a proxy fag. Getting a work visa in Japan requires a degree, not a high bar but far higher than some retard shitposter can meet.
>>
File: IMAG1146.jpg (852KB, 1952x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1146.jpg
852KB, 1952x3264px
>>128695150
I have a real question,do you think japan will be safe?i mean europe and america are getting super enriched japan isn't for the moment but that's only because japanese elders are based fuckers they where able to work 14 hours a day,have 8 children and fucking rebuild japan from scratch,but we both know japanese youth nowadays are not made of the same material,they are usually as faggy and weak as any special snowflake in europe or america so my question is do you think japanese youth will wake up and see the consecuences of multiculti before its too late or they will keep with the hippie approach that the west is cool and we need to be more open minded.
I remember being at an onsen in osaka and being interviewed by a camera crew for a local TV who where shocked by me speaking japanese and who asked if I thought japanese should stop banning tattoos for gaijin in onsen, and my answer was something like foreigners should respect japanese customers who don't want to see such thing,since when in Rome do as romans and also if japan looses it's unique identity to appeal for more tourists tourists will go to another place that still has an identity,i think some (((japanese))) wasn't so happy about it.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.