[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is he slowly turning against capitalism? https://www.youtube

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: moly.jpg (16KB, 787x443px) Image search: [Google]
moly.jpg
16KB, 787x443px
is he slowly turning against capitalism?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEr4VwCV-E4
>>
He keeps changing his views to appease his cultist fanboys like the weasel kike he is.
>>
File: IMG_1050.jpg (76KB, 558x558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1050.jpg
76KB, 558x558px
>>128685632
He was never for it, he lives in canada bro.
>>
>>128685632
>>128685922
He's a deeply conflicted halfbreed Jew. His white side is the clear moral side of the argument and that argument is obviously the one Stefan must accept. But the inner lying Merchant is stopping him from going full 1488.
He is actually SO CLOSE to the true redpill.
>race realist
>constantly talks about IQ
>knows in order to have a free society it needs to be high IQ, meaning east asian and white
>admitted germany didnt start ww2
>admitted Pearl Harbor wasnt Japan's fault
>knows Israel are pushing for the wars in the middle east
The only thing left is to name the Jews, the Holohoax, and formally endorse w/n movements. I dont think he ever will though as he is a Jew himself.
>>
>>128686601
He's hardly a Jew, he's got some old relative who was a Jew and neither him nor his parents were raised as such, he's Irish catholic. Also naming the Jew is pretty much the worst thing you can do right now. It'd be great but getting people to acknowledge Islam isn't a feminist religion is hard enough, muttering about the Jews is just going to scare normies even more.
>>
>>128685632

He's LARPing Plato with the shekels. People need to stop enabling this pretender. He's literally acting for the camera. To his fanbois: go read some classic books and think for yourself. Don't enable this guy.
>>
>>128686925
His Mother is Jewish
>>
uncontrolled capitalism enables degeneracy
>>
>>128686925
piss off kike.

telling the truth is always the right thing to do.
>>
>>128685632

>Do full research for The Truth About Churchill
>Never release it
>Hint about echos of a globalist plot to destroy Germany
>>
File: 1482480508656.jpg (12KB, 215x175px) Image search: [Google]
1482480508656.jpg
12KB, 215x175px
>Irish born who grew up in England and Africa before moving to Canada with French last name and possible Jewish ancestry
God, this man is such a mess. I wonder what such a lack of a true homeland does to a person.
>>
>>128686601
Except race realisim, r/K selection is specious bullshit and he knows it. My knowledge of horoscopes & astrology are a better predictor of behaviour than that pseudo science. He's being intellectually dishonest on the levels of some of Alex Jones products.
>>
>>128687669
What's with his accent?
>>
>>128687572
> The Truth About Churchill would literally be "David Irving was right" the video

I would like to see this,
>>
>>128687168
If you go by rabbinic law probably, but she was Catholic too. The actual Jew who lived as a Jew was one of his grandmothers if I remember right.

>>128687402
It is, but you must also choose the appropriate moment and the delivery. Starting off with jewery while normies haven't accepted race realism, traditional values and let go of liberalism then you'll just drive them more into their ideological pit.

>>128687669
>French last name

By now the Huguenot are full British, Nigel Farage also has a French now but it's British culturally. A lot of Huguenot names aren't found in France anymore anyway. Also Canada (possibly SA) were much more British and not Canadian per se before so it's not without a homeland but with a huge homeland.

>>128687979
North American, more Canadian than American but still not too aboot, eh! types of canadian.
>>
>>128687901
this, and I've had this nagging feeling that he is extremely jealous of jordan peterson for some reason, first because he never brought him over, and when he did, it was clear peterson is superior to molymeme in every aspect.

also this:
>>128685922
>>
>>128688212
Where are you getting this info?
And please stop countersignalling, as if it wasnt already obvious as fuck that you're Jewish. You are reacting in a way only someone threatened would react.
>>
>>128689365
The info about his family? By listening to his shows. Also oy vey you discovered me, I shouldn't have given such high interests on the loans, the goyim is getting smarter.
>>
>>128686601
>admitted Pearl Harbor wasnt Japan's fault

Red pill me on this
>>
>>128690055
The US cut off their oil. Literally forcing their hand. If they didnt attack PH they would have had to surrender.
>>
>>128686601
>>knows Israel are pushing for the wars in the middle east
I don't listen to him that often but I seem to recall a clip where he asked some queer sounding jew about the Israel border thing and the caller was of course hypocritical as expected. Stephan let it rest but it was kind of funny.
>>
>>128690337
Damn I had no idea. Fuck I've been seriously indoctrinated as a kid.
>>
>>128691184
You should watch the greatest story never told
Shills will tell you "its nothing *yawn* just go to sleep" but dont listen, go in with an open mind and you'll be blown away at the sheer amount of lies and lies by omission that the allies spun after the war
>>
>>128685632
He's seeing capitalism bastardized and poisoned by state and globalism.
>>
>>128685632
Did the daily shareblue memo specifically state to attack Stefan?
>>
>>128692818
How is this an attack?
>>
>>128686601
Mollymemes has mentioned the German communist rebellion, the Balfour declaration, Weimar, Israeli and Jewish immigration hypocrisy and AIPAC lobbies.

Of all the criticisms I see on the guy he "names the Jew" more than anyone with notoriety. Bobby Fucking Fisher "named the Jew" as the smartest man in America and he was bombed to obscurity.

Also, debunking the holocaust is going to take a metric fuck ton of background relevant credibility, not a youtube following.
>>
>>128694018
OP 1 post by this ID when have you seen a thread any different?
also the shills always rant about muh joos
moly is clearly woke as fuck and the fact he isnt some dickhead blaming the joos for everything shows he knows whats going on you will never see a thread about an anti globalist opinion maker on youtube or twitter where they are not attack for not blaming the joos for everything it seems there are many hilter worshiping retards who join in, it is so obvious that that particular topic is brought up to destroy a thread and or shill out bump other threads i really cant stand the people here,
look at the damn catalogue click a thread always one post by this ID 2 or 3 max not 20 or 30 from an OP that wants to engage and talk about something, its always muh joos every thread every god damn day never any god damn input or discussion of the topic just attacking a persons character accusing posters of any number of different slander but never EVER genuinely engaging what ever the topic of discussion should be.

why a patriotic 3 letter agency spook hasnt leaked all of share blues info here to help against the globalists is beyond me fucking dickheads have all the toys to find out.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.