[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dad is a racist and white supremacist (unironically not satire

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: obama.jpg (1MB, 2200x1470px) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
1MB, 2200x1470px
My dad is a racist and white supremacist (unironically not satire like here) who collects confederate flags (and he's never even been to the south) and Nazi flags and I'm really concerned. Should I call the police and his job so the kids and money get taken away? I can't support hatred no matter what. I'm Antifa (yeah I know you're gonna give me shit you fucks), and I hate his guts for being a hateful disgusting asshole. I want to beat his ass and see him rot in prison because of his seething hatred for Jews, Blacks, Hispanics, and Arabs.
>>
>>128684664
Think about what you'd be doing. To a member of your own family. I disagree with my parents on a whole lot of things. When I visit home we fight almost constantly, so believe me, I understand exactly where you're coming from; our positions are switched. But you have to know that no matter what, you all are still related. You're still blood. Your dad still raised you, and probably did his best. Since you say he still has kids, I'm assuming he worked hard to take care of you. It doesn't matter if you hate the shit out of him, trying to ruin his life isn't the answer. You don't get to choose your family, but you damn sure better look out for them because family is all you're guaranteed to have.
>>
File: 121.jpg (80KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
121.jpg
80KB, 750x600px
>>128684664
Hey Whigger!!!! Hate isn't a crime cupcake. Now I hate you too, you fuckin nigger lover.
>>
>>128684664
Lol satire
Nigger please
>>
>>128684664
The racist shit I say is not satire
>>
I feel bad for the dad, having a wannabe jew son
>>
File: mommipussi.png (22KB, 170x101px) Image search: [Google]
mommipussi.png
22KB, 170x101px
Your jew bitch of a mom should've aborted your dads supreme aryan creampie when she had the chance you fucking abo

pick up that hair faggot
>>
File: ThN1yeO.png (143KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
ThN1yeO.png
143KB, 540x405px
Stop falling for this bait you dumb fuckin retards.

Fucking sheep.
>>
>>128684664
If he's not a violent threat let him be, don't sell out your family, this is the same way the German children felt when they sold out their parents.

When push comes to shove, the government won't have you're back, but you're father will.
>>
File: Placeholder.jpg (32KB, 780x490px) Image search: [Google]
Placeholder.jpg
32KB, 780x490px
>>128684664
>>
File: Welcome To Faggotville.jpg (29KB, 497x427px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome To Faggotville.jpg
29KB, 497x427px
>>128684664
Typical american cracker.
>>
File: lowenergybait.jpg (77KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lowenergybait.jpg
77KB, 1000x1000px
>>128684664

LOW ENERGY BAIT.
>>
>>128684664
>(unironically not satire like here)
kys
>>
>>128684664
based dad
>>
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID

>>128684664
>>
>>128684664
>I want to beat his ass and see him rot in prison because of his seething hatred for Jews, Blacks, Hispanics, and Arabs.

How about you try that you spineless fuck? I'm sure your dad would beat your pussy ass
sage
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.