[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if these are the good ol' days, these days we're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 12

File: 1496103299230.jpg (195KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496103299230.jpg
195KB, 600x600px
What if these are the good ol' days, these days we're living right now, and it's just all downhill from here
>>
File: pol dreams.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
pol dreams.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>128678435
what if the future is better than we can possibly imagine
>>
>>128678435

In terms of comfort and security, yes I do expect the future to be worse.

But this miasma that currently hangs over the White world.. it cannot last. We may die with our dignity intact yet.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>128678435
Cowboys are special with their own brand of misery
From being alone too long
You could die from the cold, in the arms of a nightmare
Knowin' well that your best days are gone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFDq0VMV-Vc
>>
>>128678435
if these are the good old days then I really need the universe to send a fucking lightning bolt my way asap
>>
File: 1493685831796.png (549KB, 735x485px) Image search: [Google]
1493685831796.png
549KB, 735x485px
What if elderly millennials talk about the good old days when people were more degenerate? These kids are just too conservative these days.

>My granddaughter's not even a sperm dumpster yet, and she's already 13.
>>
If you asked me in 2004 if that was the good ol days I would have said you were retarded (because I was 15 years old)

then I watch this video and wanna kms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGnyHpSYcDI

doesn't help that Indiana Beach is a hollow shell of its former self because it was purchased by some big corporation from its original owners
>>
>>128678435
>>128678435
You spelled THE NINETIES wrong
>>
>>128679960
they have been doing this since the 60's like calling someone a virgin.
>>
>>128678435

It will only get worse socially, before a backlash happens

This unsustainable, and unprecedented degeneracy, it cannot stand with faggots and whores roamming unchecked, society cannot stand like this
>>
>>128678435
Then I'll kill myself soon enough.
>>
>>128678586
If I save this .webm is it a hatecrime?
>>
I'm pretty confident the baby boomers agree..
>>
>>128680386
Never mind the corny title, but this video discusses the breaking point of Germany before the Third Reich.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIb413cZvZM
>>
>>128678435
The good old days were objectively the 6th-10th centuries
>>
>>128680711
Given your flag probably
>>
>>128680711

Looks more like a love crime to me, desu
>>
File: pepe shotgun.jpg (7KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
pepe shotgun.jpg
7KB, 216x233px
>tfw you were 7 on 9/11
>tfw youll never be older young adult in late 90s year 2000 before 9/11

no these arent the golden years
>>
>>128681806
I was 12 on 9/11 so I only sort of got to experience the 90s. But believe me when I say it was amazing.

I mean we had the fucking original Pokemon gameboy games for one thing. And that's huge on its own.

>loool 90s kids amirite

it's my theory that the 80's, 90's and early 00's were the pinnacle of technological innovation before it started sliding into this current technological dystopia with the advent of smartphones and social media

we had all the fun of video games and shit without any of the eventual awful downsides of endless innovation

and it was spectacular
>>
File: letsactuallyuselogic.jpg (184KB, 1024x775px) Image search: [Google]
letsactuallyuselogic.jpg
184KB, 1024x775px
>>128678435

Post the economic recession I have no good memories.

Essentially after school my friends went to college and I started work because my parents told me I didn't need college anyway. We still always hung out when I was working, but once they got jobs they didn't make the same time that I made for them, which really hurt. I went back to college bcuz memes and they still couldn't find time most weekends to chill. They prioritized company outings and shit over chilling with their friends almost instantly. Eventually realized that this is just the way the middle class world works, you're either part of the group or you're not. If you're not you basically don't get invited, even when you are you basically end up the outsider anyway.

Basically by 2012 my social circle disintegrated, by 2014 most females I knew had turned to feminism. Bitter fighting for 2 years to arrive to the point where we're at now where I feel our generation repeated the same mistakes of our mothers and fathers but without the pay-cheque and wealth. We're basically happy to be wage-slaves @ 40k a year w/ a masters degree from a top school, and a 9-7 workday where our managers treat us like disposable razors. Meanwhile we're billed out at 5000 an hour

So you now have tons of 30+ people chronically unhappy, directionless, and a sub-par career compared to what most of their mothers and fathers were making with a probably 1/10 chance of owning a house and having a family by the time they're 40. Most are living in a house with anywhere from between 5-10 people, or in a small apartment. A colossal amount of people are single and I think only like 10-14% are even living with their SO at this point.

Don't be stupid, the good days were 1990 - 2007.. that will always be the best time of our lives and there's nearly universal agreement on that. If we ever get back to that level of GDP and wealth I'd be fucking amazed.
>>
File: 1496708894157.jpg (43KB, 576x406px) Image search: [Google]
1496708894157.jpg
43KB, 576x406px
>>128682480
You are not alone anon
>>
>>128678435
>What if these are the good ol' days
These are most certainly NOT the good old days, because I remember the good old days, these are the nightmare vision goggles dystopian future days.
>>
File: moses6.png (960KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
moses6.png
960KB, 1280x720px
>>128678435
>What if these are the good ol' days, these days we're living right now, and it's just all downhill from here

Your species has failed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkNdw1Y8y5A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2UhmEIODjA
>>
File: Aubrey_Plaza_20.jpg (108KB, 662x908px) Image search: [Google]
Aubrey_Plaza_20.jpg
108KB, 662x908px
>>128682827

Thanks anon.

The funny thing is, I've finally just adjusted my expectations.

For years I pictured meeting a girl like the one in pic but basically would be comfortable being a stay at home artist type Mum. Basically a slightly timid girl that liked guy things and art.

I thought I had at one point but she basically turned into a pseudo-lesbian (bi-sexual) and a pretty full on feminist. Shame, because she was so sweet before and then there was just all this anger and frustration that seems to have built up inside her now. She had one relationship that I think lasted two weeks with a guy then went full feminist. Almost exclusively hangs out with lesbians now.

For me, I tried online dating. Dating strangers was way too awkward. Tried finding someone in college but my course was basically 100% male. So I'm hoping that work will turn up something potentially eventually.

In the end I just realized that it was so out of my control it wasn't worth the effort I was putting in and I've been happier ever since. I see my friends when I see them, I think they're taken aback by how happy I am to just enjoy things while they seem incredibly stressed almost all the time now to me at least.

I work somewhere now that I don't have to deal with people intensely 9-5 so I actually enjoy it now. Then when I get home I can do what I want pretty much.

It can be lonely sure, but I've basically convinced myself that my odds are so stupidly low now of actually meeting a girl who's a real person and not just a persona she puts on that I'm perfectly fine with it. My biggest mistake in life was assuming that middle class people are all well-adjusted happy people when in reality I would say 80% of them are borderline psychopaths, and the 20% of normal people I meet are nearly always fringe group people who are chronically depressed. Occasionally they turn up on sites like this among the shitposting.
>>
File: 1476692582488.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1476692582488.png
34KB, 633x758px
If it keeps getting worse at this rate I will kill myself by this time next year. No memes, no jokes, just firm conviction and a rope.

I have been in agony for a decade now. I know exactly what conditions would be required to make the pain stop, and I see the odds of those conditions ever being met decreasing by the day
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496715681590.jpg (71KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496715681590.jpg
71KB, 720x540px
>>128687132
Middle class sounds pretty shit. I'm one of the poor underclass of our society and I have fuck all but a dog, a phone and a few bits of clothes but I'm usually always happy and take pleasure in the small things in life. I'm in debt but still have faith that I'll someday achieve my dream of an acre of land and building a small house myself out of cheap materials and growing my own food.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.